It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canadian Ressitance to NWO/ NAU

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I just found out about this from a facebook (great place to network and learn a lot of things I've found) forward, Im glad I did, I thought we had no ressistance at all up here. Well, here it is, it is lead by Connie Fogal and she tackles the NWO and NAU stuff.

Great speech railing the NAU and other related issues- on google video, 1 hour long

Connie Fogal is to Canada what Ron Paul is to the US, only difference is Paul is a lot bigger in his country.

just thought I'd let some of you know about this and see what you think

[edit on 7-11-2007 by Unplugged]

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I am a member of the CAP and am going through the stages of making my self a candidate for the party in my home riding.

Check out the www.canadianactionparty.ca... to learn more about Connie, the party and what we stand for.

Oh and Connie isn't like Alex Jones. I would equate her more to Ron Paul and his line of thinking.

[edit on 7-11-2007 by GAOTU789]

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by GAOTU789
Oh and Connie isn't like Alex Jones. I would equate her more to Ron Paul and his line of thinking.

I agree, thats definetly a better comparison.

thats pretty cool about being a candidate!

[edit on 7-11-2007 by Unplugged]

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Unplugged, check out The Council Of Canadians, another organization that I am a member of. They are also fighting to keep Canada as Canada. I just came from a talk by the head of the COC Maude Barlow, that woman has a way with words. Her talk was about the coming fight for our water. Great woman, intelligent and articulate. She was at the head of the protest at Montebello,Que., in August.

top topics

join