It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jaxa.jp: Incredible High Definition Video of the Moon Taken by a Japanese Spacecraft

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Wasn't it in the late 80's, early 90's when China was about to launch that UFO museum and put all there debris and maybe an Alien corpse on display for the world? Do know if it was true, I need to find the article but the US stepped in and said China could not do that and they offered some type of deal to keep China quiet. I'm sure the heads of countries have discussed this and any one who could have gone against the grain and exposed this would have by now or are bought out. Anyway I wouldn't be shocked if NASA sent there best air brusher to Japan. Who knows.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Terrapop

In reference to picture #2:

He also did a bit on the moon, mars and another moon... You can look him up on google video for more.

[edit on 11/8/07 by Angry Danish]

[edit on 11/8/07 by Angry Danish]

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Terrapop

Terrapop, the most interesting thing in your find of "traces" or "streets" are the angles of some junctions: some of them makes almost perfect 90 degrees angles, and this is an oddity, imho...

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by internos

Hey there Internos, I was looking at those, I was thinking perhaps if there was an some type of an existing channel, is it possible (if there are existing entities up there - I guess we should be careful of what we say so no one mistakes opinions for facts)
.... they took the existing terrain to their advantage? just a thought.........good morning btw

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by adjay
Did anyone else see this?

Doesn't look very artificial to me, in many aspects. Reflectivity, shape, contour, shadowing, tone and more are very finely detailed upon closer look. If it isn't artificial, I would place money on this being the most beautiful sight on our Moon.

Full quality PNG

[edit on 7-11-2007 by adjay]

I know what you mean:
that's an optical effect which fooled me some hundreds of times:
what looks to be a 3d, reflective artifact, is the internal part of a crater hit by the sun: i made this animation for you, in order to show you exactly what i mean: there are three frames:
the first one shows the untouched version of the pic
the second one shows how it appears to be
the third one shows what actually it is:
to have a confirmation, simply take a look at the other craters near there: look at the sunlight orientation and all will be clear!

Originally posted by spikedmilk
reply to post by internos

Hey there Internos, I was looking at those, I was thinking perhaps if there was an some type of an existing channel, is it possible (if there are existing entities up there - I guess we should be careful of what we say so no one mistakes opinions for facts)
.... they took the existing terrain to their advantage? just a thought.........good morning btw

That IS the question about these lines, which can be found even in some other areas (now i can't browse all the orbiter images, but i've seen something of much alike several times: the oddity of these ones are the 90 degrees angles, IMHO).
One time i've "followed" every line in a pic and i've found out that every one of them "touchs" or "stops" in a crater or in a hill. Maybe there's some kind of geological process which generates this result, maybe not: the truth is that i don't know what they are.

edit to replace gigantic animation

[edit on 8/11/2007 by internos]

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Originally posted by KaiBosh

I can't wait until the probe gets to the dark side so we can see the lush tropical forests there.

Thanks for the post KaiBosh. Why wait? Here is a photo taken by Lunar Orbiter of King Crater on the 'dark side'. Actually, as you can see its not dark, its just never visible to us on earth.

This lush tropical vegetation can be seen growing up (or down) the crater walls. Do bad we can't see it in color.

Many erroneously refer to the moon’s 'dark side' but its actually and correctly referred to as the 'far side. Enjoy!

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by johnlear

Hey John, I dont think drawing lines that don't even connect to complete a cube helps to prove your point, any one could have drawn those lines. You might as well drawn an aliens face in there too.

[edit on 8-11-2007 by WaitingForIt]

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by michial
No opinion on picture 1 but picture 2 is interesting. I'd say (jokingly), the moon has great big moles ( the burrowing rodents ). It really looks like roads, ridges or huge cracks. I guess I'll have to take the time to download the video which is a pain with dial up as the link times out sometimes. Thanks for the post and the pictures. Michial.

If you look at John Lear's recent Moon photo's you will find a giant multi head boring machine which was no doubt responsible for the many flat topped mounds that exist. [many a true word spoken in jest].
Regards,
Horsegiver.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by KaiBosh
I can't wait until the probe gets to the dark side so we can see the lush tropical forests there.

People, there WILL be downloadable full rez videos released, have some patience. (insert Lear comment about how they need to edit out the glass spires and soul catcher first)

Is that sarcasm? IF there really is vegetation, homes, spaceports, mining operations etc. I'm sure the soft arm has been placed on them to not release that to the public. The US would not take sitting down to be made liars for the past 50 years of space research by another country who is dependent on us economically. It's just not gonna happen.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Originally posted by WaitingForIt

Hey John, I dont think drawing lines that don't even connect to complete a cube helps to prove your point, any one could have drawn those lines. You might as well drawn an aliens face in there too.

Thanks WTF, for the post. Here is trhe story on the cube. The copy of the photo LO-3-84M I have was taken from a VHS video printer of off the Moon Mars Connection tape that Hoagland did. It is similar, maybe even slightly better than what is found on the web at different sites.

Several years ago I asked, and Richard promised me, a second generation enlargement of the tower. Every few months I would enquire and there was always some delay. Someone was sick, then someone moved out of town, then someone was busy, then the negative was lost and then finally a few months ago Richard told me my second generation of LO-3-84M wold not be forthcoming. Period.

So all I have to work with is what you see. Now Richard and those who have seen the first and second generation prints describe a cube at the top of the tower. I can't see the cube from the 4th or 5th generation photo that I have. But since I believe it is there I put some lines where I am told it is. Actually all I see is an amorphous blob.

So the reasons the lines don't connect is its only an approximation of where the cube is. The lines weren't meant to be definitive of the cube, just an approximation. Sorry I didn't make that clear.

And as far as your statement that "anyone could have drawn those lines" I drew the lines as I have stated above.

But thanks for the post and please accept my apologies for not making it clear what I was presenting.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I watched the first video, and I was mesmerized. Absolutely breathtaking, regardless of any CT.

But, I wanted to chime in on photo #2. If those straight lines and perpendicular lines are indeed "roads" or causeways of some sort, wouldn't they have to be absolutely HUGE from the camera's PoV?

I don't know all the science stuff behind the camera mechanics, distance, arc, whatever.

But if those lines are artificial in nature, I'd think they'd simply to immense to be roads.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 12:05 PM
link   
No matter how much video is released, people will claim "they are being pressured not to show the truth". This nice little loophole in logic means that 'conspiracy X' can never be proven wrong - ever. It doesn't matter how outlandish ones' theories are, the fact that there is an all-encompassing power structure in place to stifle the truth means you can wiggle your way out of any attempt to prove otherwise. How convenient, and *necessary* this situation becomes for those who make their living pushing grandiose theories such as some that are bandied about here concerning the moon (as just one minor example).

One thing people need to keep in mind is the scale involved in all these pictures and videos. They say "look, there are roads and buildings!". The fact is, those 'roads' would be 20 miles across, and the 'buildings' (for example the aztec nonsense on Mars) would be the size of the State of Texas. Of course pointing this out just turns into scornful replies that "you have no idea what these civilizations were capable of". Uh, yeah you're right I don't - but I am pretty sure there is no reason to have roads 20 miles across.

The moon is much bigger than people think. If this probe were to fly over one of the Apollo landing sites (which could finally quash a whole genre of conspiracy theories if the NASA airbrushers can't be blamed again) you wouldn't see squat - without familiar things to scale to we really just can't imagine the distances involved. Please, someone figure out exactly what scale is represented in these videos, and overlay a known and tangible Earth image over the top. Say, like a city map of San Fran or something.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 12:42 PM
link   
great find.
And good quality video those japanese made.shame they stop filming when its going to the farside of the moon.Can't them camara's not film in nightvision to show us the other side? Or do they not have permission.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Aw jeese louise here we go again. Some of those photos looked blurred beyond recognition. It's 2007! We have some of the finest optics to date. And whats up with the no color thing! Very depressing.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Aw, don´t people here know that NASA is cooperating with the Japanese team on this mission? I just sent them a mail asking whether NASA will be involved in processing the images, but seeing that the hi-res imagery will not be relased to the public before some two years of time, and I have that from the horses mouth, I think it´s not looking good

John Lear: I love the way you answer people using their initials (like WTF and BS), you have a great sense of humour, and very fitting!

But I wanted to ask you: Why do you think it is that Hoagland first promised you the second generation image of the "soulcatcher" and then later retracted the offer?

And thanks for your great posts!

[edit on 8-11-2007 by exo.psych]

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Originally posted by exo.psych

But I wanted to ask you: Why do you think it is that Hoagland first promised you the second generation image of the "soulcatcher" and then later retracted the offer?

Thanks for the post exo.psych. I believe it has to do with our Love/Hate relationaship. He loves to come on when I am doing a C2C show and hog the time. I hate it.

I love to talk about the breathable atmosphere on the moon and he hates it.

The exact moment in time where the Second Generation LO-3-84M become "unavailable" was the day after I caught him short (with 10 million people listening on C2C) with the "Space Port" on the far side (Apollo photograph AS8-12-2209). He was forced no. 1 to look at it and no. 2 comment on it. I believe the specific exchange was:

John: Doesn't that look like a space port?

Richard: More like an airline terminal.

Richard does not like to be surprised or caught short.

Here is the photo that we were talking about that was posted on C2C:

So there went my 2nd generation LO-3-84M out the window. It was shortly after that that we were talking and I reminded him about the photo. He told me "It was unavailable for the time being." I think he meant "for the rest of time".

And thanks for your great posts!

Its always my pleasure to post for the truly lucid.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 02:40 PM
link   
John, do you have an unaltered version of that Spaceport picture. I would like to look at it without the highlights. The way you have it highlighted, does in deed look a lot like a Terminal. But I would like to see the clean version of it as well. Thanks.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 02:47 PM
link   

The exact moment in time where the Second Generation LO-3-84M become "unavailable" was the day after I caught him short (with 10 million people listening on C2C) with the "Space Port" on the far side (Apollo photograph AS8-12-2209).

Considering that a certain someone loves to point out how NASA suppresses material that is pretty hilarious

I think R.H is as stuck in his own paradigm as NASA is in their E.T denial.

Apropos, see anything good, or eyepopping, in the Dark Mission material?

Its always my pleasure to post for the truly lucid.

Hey, thanks! And also for the elaborate reply

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by johnlear

Thank you very much for the verification. Sorry if I was being aggresive in my post but looking that the picture with lines in the blob just struck me as a little odd. Im not trying to disprove your ideas and photos I wan't to see something just as much as you do, keep up the good work, atleast someone is pushing towards making breakthrough

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Originally posted by arcnaver

John, do you have an unaltered version of that Spaceport picture. I would like to look at it without the highlights. The way you have it highlighted, does in deed look a lot like a Terminal. But I would like to see the clean version of it as well. Thanks.

The top photo is the original as scanned out of NASA SP 246 Lunar Photography From Apollo 8, 10 and 11. The bottom photo is the same photo scanned at 300 dpi and cropped.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join