It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jaxa.jp: Incredible High Definition Video of the Moon Taken by a Japanese Spacecraft

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Kaguya, a Japanese spacecraft touted to be the largest aimed at the moon since NASA's Apollo era rocketed into space in Sept 2007 on an ambitious mission to study the origins of Earth's nearest neighbor. This high definition video gives you a great view of the moon's terrain.

www.jaxa.jp...

Is this not the Apollo 20 spaceship?

Are these streets or traces with junctions?

Link to large sized picture:

www.jaxa.jp...

What do you thing guys?

[edit on 17-11-2007 by Jbird]

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I really want to see the spaceship, but I'm just not seeing it.

Any help?

Toogood

Awesome Video by the way

[edit on 7-11-2007 by toogood]

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Here there's something which looks to have some geometrical shape here ?
Maybe i'm wrong.. ....

The first footage has been taken here:

I'll try to find the exact crater in order to compare it with the L.O. ones ....

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 12:34 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 12:40 PM
link   
No opinion on picture 1 but picture 2 is interesting. I'd say (jokingly), the moon has great big moles ( the burrowing rodents ). It really looks like roads, ridges or huge cracks. I guess I'll have to take the time to download the video which is a pain with dial up as the link times out sometimes. Thanks for the post and the pictures. Michial.

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 12:46 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 12:51 PM
link   
great stuff. i don't see anything artificial about any of it though. the "streets" look like nothing more than what used to be cracks and fissures in the moon's crust that have since cooled. beautiful footage though. they did good sending up an HD video camera.

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 01:15 PM
link   
FINALLY, we're getting pics from JAXA! seemed like forever and a year.....anyways, I's wondering if anyone caught the pyrymid shape?

[edit on 7-11-2007 by spikedmilk]

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 01:16 PM
link   
First video:

Second one:

if i'm correct, approx. ,

The location of Delporte crater (the one near the which would be located the alleged spaceship) is approx. this one:

But i SERIOUSLY think this it's only a coincidence, absolutely no sarcarsm at all since i don't believe the Apollo 20 stuff: besides, the shape of the crater is different. Anyway .....

[edit on 7/11/2007 by internos]

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Great video. Don't see any "roads" or "buldings" and "pyramids" in it...looks like all natural surface out there.

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Hey there Internos, how you be? I think you do see something, what it is, I couldnt possibly say however I did the best I could using what I have here to "enhance" the photo. I wouldnt call it that tho.
I tried drawing these things out to get a feel what they might be and I havent a clue, but if they are there, there might be a few of them going around the crater. I dunno, maybe I'm wrong. They look "pronged"

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   
As always great work internos I was trying to locate the images but obviously have not got your skills.

As a general note there has already been a thread started on kaguya with the same details here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

it might be neater to keep the subject under one roof.

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by spikedmilk
FINALLY, we're getting pics from JAXA! seemed like forever and a year.....anyways, I's wondering if anyone caught the pyrymid shape?

I like this one. Good find!

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Lunica

Thank you much!

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by spikedmilk

This is the animation i was talking about... i've enhanced only one of the oddities:

Nice find the pyramid, let's check the texture in the backgroud

Originally posted by sherpa
As always great work internos I was trying to locate the images but obviously have not got your skills.

As a general note there has already been a thread started on kaguya with the same details here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

it might be neater to keep the subject under one roof.

Sherpa, thank you
well' i don't know how to do, if to move the whole posts there or else: of course, a single thread is always the best solution. maybe some mod may suggest us how to do, even to avoid double finds etc ...

EDIT to add
post by spikedmilk
About your find,
i noticed that the texture in the background isn't completely covered by it, but only by the darker part: this should mean that the "solid" part of it is only the darker one, IMHO:

and assuming that it's actually a pyramid, this could be a possible explanation:

...or it could be part of the pyramid himselfs, so your first impression wuld be the right one ant this would be its shape:

what do you think about?
Notice that the "road" below it is interrupt;
IMHO, you explanation could be the most plausible so far:
of course, it could be a NATURAL pyramid

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to Internos...

I dont know
I guess I'll have to take a field trip...
Its the moon, its anybodies guess, I guess if its shaped liked a natural pyramid sans brick and moon rocks/morter - then in all liklihood, it may have been formed naturally. I have no beef with that. I certainly do appreciate you looking into it though.

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by spikedmilk

You know, i decided to write ALWAYS that it could be a natural formation, before someone else comes here to say the same: in this way, we should avoid attacks of some kind...

It works like a disclaimer

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   
ok, before i begin criticizing you guys let me ask a serious question.
are these supposed to be black and white images or in color?

ok now i will begin my criticism:

oh boy, here we go again, let me take off my adult hat and put on my kindergarten hat so that i too may "see" things that aren't there. or maybe i'll just wait for John Lear and his buddy Zorgon the terrible to show up...

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by icybreeze
ok, before i begin criticizing you guys let me ask a serious question.
are these supposed to be black and white images or in color?

ok now i will begin my criticism:

oh boy, here we go again, let me take off my adult hat and put on my kindergarten hat so that i too may "see" things that aren't there. or maybe i'll just wait for John Lear and his buddy Zorgon the terrible to show up...
There is no need: since no one is aiming at you with a gun to stay on this thread, you're free to go back to the adult's threads from which you came. See you !!!

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by spikedmilk

LOL

You can't be serious??? Can you???

There is absoluetly nothing there, if i wanted i could draw a house!!! Does it mean it's on the moon though??? Of course it doesn't because it's absurd, like your pyramid

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join