It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do Hollow Earth Terrestrials Exist?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Does anyone want to discuss or have any knowledge on intelligent life in the inner earth? I happened upon the article below quite some time ago, and always wondered if it was hoax or some one claiming to be truthful or what..

link to full article

I certify that the following text is the absolute truth and no work of fiction. These are parts of a transcript of an interview I've made with a non-human and reptilian being in December 1999. This female being was already in contact with a friend of mine (whose name is given only with the abbreviation E.F. in the text) since some months. Let me declare, that I was all my life a sceptic about UFOs, aliens and other weird things and I thought that E.F. tells me just dreams or fictionous stories when he talked with me about his first contacts with the non-human being "Lacerta". I was still a sceptic when I met this being on December 16 last year (1999) in that small warm room in the remote house of my friend near to a town in the south of Sweden, despite the fact that I saw now with my own eyes that she was not human. She has told and shown me so many unbelievable things during that meeting that I can't deny the reality and the truth of her words any longer. This is not another of that wrong UFO papers which claim to tell the truth but tell in fact just fiction, I'm convinced that this transcript contains the only truth and therefore you should read it.

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 10:08 AM
link   
If you want my opinion, I'd say this:

I will believe extraterrestrial aliens in other galaxies developing hyper/dimensional drive to actually visit planets supporting intelligent life before I believe in some mystical civilization living inside a hollow Earth that's made contact with some guy in a remote house near a town in Sweden.

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by merka
If you want my opinion, I'd say this:

I will believe extraterrestrial aliens in other galaxies developing hyper/dimensional drive to actually visit planets supporting intelligent life before I believe in some mystical civilization living inside a hollow Earth that's made contact with some guy in a remote house near a town in Sweden.

And as usual, we have zero proof for their existance (no photos, no videos).
Fake but interesting story.

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by merka

Yeah, this is basically my thinking too. I guess in starting the thread I was hoping to go beyond this. But if no one on the forum has personal experiences or 'secret' knowledge (if you will) on this, we probably won't be able to get more information.

[edit on 7-11-2007 by Raoul Duke]

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Raoul Duke

I heard they indeed do exist...theres also a civilization on the depths of our oceans....

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Firtly, Zionhide, your avatar needs to be resized.

Say what you will, but that dosnt change what Richard Evelyn Byrd, a Rear Admiral in the US Navy, and a recipient of the Medal of Honor, claimed to have seen while flying over the north pole.

Not to mention the mythos of Shambala, a paradise country hidden somewhere in the north pole, or perhaps underground, like El Dorado, or somesuch. I mean we have all these ancient tales of civilizations living underground, and we have this guy who just so happens to be a distinguished Naval Commander and Explorer who happens on a paradise land in the north pole that may or may not be located underground. Its too much to disregard just because you dont wanna believe it.

This is not to say that i DO believe it, i dont believe much, but i think that gathering the most Information possible on a subject arms you better to formulate your own opinion about it.

Also about Admiral Byrd, its interesting that at the end of WWII, exactly 20 years after his alleged discovery of the Hollow Earth or whatever he found, he was given command of the largest Naval expedition the the arctic known to man, Operation Highjump. He was sent to antartica for vague reasons that have been shrouded in conspiracy. This wasnt just a ho hum exploration mission. To quote from Byrds wikipedia entry the taskforce consisted of
"Besides the flagship Mount Olympus and the aircraft carrier Philippine Sea, there were thirteen US Navy support ships, six helicopters, six flying boats, two seaplane tenders and fifteen other aircraft."
Also over 4000 naval personnel.

"The expedition was terminated abruptly at the end of February 1947, six months early, the entire remaining armada returning immediately to the United States. The early termination of the mission was never explained."
Theres even rumors that they lost men, aircraft, and even a vessel or two. The big interest here, conspiracy wise, is this tidbit from Wikipedias entry on Operation Highjump:

"conspiracy theorists claim it was a covert US military operation to conquer alleged secret underground Nazi facilities in Antarctica and capture the German Vril flying discs, or Thule mercury-powered spaceship prototypes. "

Now i know people say this is all jibe. Say what you will but you can find this info out there. Research it yourself. An awful lot of weirdness around this Byrd guy.

[edit on 7-11-2007 by feanorthedude]

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by feanorthedude

This is why i don't know what to think about that, there is credible source who claim have seen the hollow earth, it still seem strange to me but it's possible, remember that hundreds years ago we killed people because they said the earth was round!

top topics

join