It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Group to call on US government to re-open UFO investigations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Group to call on US government to re-open UFO investigations

Story Snippet:

The American public is not alone when it comes to sighting what the US Air Force has labeled Unidentified Flying Objects (UFOs). So too have former governors, high level military and government officials, highly trained airplane pilots and aviation experts. The phenomenon is real. It happens worldwide.

frankwarren.blogspot.com...

An excellent example taken from the article:

Just one year ago, pilots, mechanics and managers from United Airlines witnessed a metallic disc-shaped object hovering over the United Airlines Terminal at Chicago’s O’Hare Airport. The clearly observed object shot straight up leaving a hole through the clouds. Despite the clear aviation safety issues involved, the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) never investigated the incident and dismissed it as weather.

This could be exactly what may be needed in my opinion.
Although I do find the likelihood of it happeneing highly remote

[edit on 7-11-2007 by theutahbigfoothunter]

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 09:11 AM
link   
what do they want the government to do? call for a summit with the aliens?

if there are ufo's, the government cover up wasnt to conceal their knowledge of ufo's

it was to conceal their inability to do anything about it.

they know as much, if not less than the average ufo buff.

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 09:56 AM
link   
The group that is calling for the investigations is The Coalition for Freedom of Information.

The press conference is scheduled for 11/12/07. I wonder if this is what Larry King will be discussing as well?

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by dreb13

Yay, Michio Kaku and Jaques Vallee. This sounds like a very good approach, no phony "government witnesses", fairy tales or simple country doctors

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I saw this first, which brought me here:
www.prweb.com...

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I just realized that THIS thread is about the same thing. Nice to see Kaku involved, I like how he sees things. I made some comments about the good doctor and how it relates to this in the other thread and I'll let those stand there. Everybody cross your fingers, again....

new topics

top topics

join