It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Larry King Investigates Aliens and National Security - Friday

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 06:08 AM
link   
LARRY KING INVESTIGATES
ALIENS AND NATIONAL SECURITY

I checked this out and verified it and this is Larry's show for this coming Friday. Here's a blip from the Larry King website for Friday. Also, I've supplied an address where you can email the program beforehand with your questions or statements. LET'S SHOW LARRY THE NUMBERS BASED ON EMAIL RESPONSE HE GETS ALONE.

Larry King Live email address for questions
www.cnn.com...

Post this information in other forums around the Internet.

Friday's Show Close encounters with UFOs!
Is national security on the line?
High-ranking government and military officials
from around the world have seen
what you won't believe!
They're here...

Wired Blog Network
By Sharon Weinberger
November 05, 2007

Aliens Not that little green men ever go out of style, but there must be something about elections that brings them out in force. Noah recently wrote about presidential hopefuls promising to get to the very bottom of the alleged alien cover-up. Earlier this year, I wrote about an investigation into spooks penetrating the UFO community (the people who investigate aliens, not the aliens themselves). And then there was that very disconcerting image of the unidentified object standing behind President Bush at a press conference.

True, it hasn't quite risen to the level of New York Times or Washington Post Op-Ed pages, but Larry King will take on the burning issue of aliens and national security this Friday. "High-ranking military officials and government personnel from around the world discuss close encounters with UFOs," a CNN promo reports. "Is national security on the line?"

Source: Wired
blog.wired.com...

Larry King Live
www.cnn.com...
;D ;D ;D

[edit on 7-11-2007 by discloseorlose]

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Hope to god he got Rich Dolan on the show. His book "UFOs and the National Security State" is required reading. Met up with him at the bizarre X-Conference in DC, and he's a very sincere, nice guy and a great speaker.

King's show thematic is totally his alley.

[edit on 7-11-2007 by jritzmann]

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I question how 'investigative' this show will be, but Larry is one of the fairest MSM sources on this issue. He goes beyond well the ufo enthusiast wingnuts say this, but science (aka the voice of truth) tells us these things can be explained away by ball lighting, sleep paralysis, swamp gas, all the usual suspects.

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Richard Hoagland
Michael Shurmer
Billy Miers U.S. Frontman
Tom Green
Bob Mackonia the Third

niv

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 10:23 AM
link   
My Tivo is saying that the show is a repeat. Does anyone know if the show is new or a rerun? If old, I imagine it's the one with Frieman, Shermer etc. that aired a couple months ago.

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Strange. I'm pretty sure the show was scheduled for tomorrow (Thursday 8th) but now it's showing as Friday night's show.

I'm sure it's a brand new show and has something to do with the NPC meeting, 'UFO Close Encounters' - Link

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by uv777bk
Strange. I'm pretty sure the show was scheduled for tomorrow (Thursday 8th) but now it's showing as Friday night's show.

I'm sure it's a brand new show and has something to do with the NPC meeting, 'UFO Close Encounters' - Link

It has been confirmed that it is about the Disclosure Project 2.0:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 7-11-2007 by Grey Basket]

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Well, now the site says:

Close encounters with UFOs! Is national security on the line? High-ranking government and military officials from around the world have seen what you won't believe! They're here...and so is Shirley Maclaine with her own unique take!

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnDroidX107
Richard Hoagland
Michael Shurmer
Billy Miers U.S. Frontman
Tom Green
Bob Mackonia the Third

The guest list ?

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Go here if you missed last nights Larry King Live program. One video - no commercials. Go to bottom of page

aliencases.conforums.com...

[edit on 10-11-2007 by discloseorlose]

new topics

top topics

join