It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Europe R.I.P.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2002 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by MakodFilu

Don't be so afraid: England is still a bunch of individualists.

Thanks God. We have still an independant country in Europe. If things are going worst in the EU, may be that I'll cross the Channel by swimming. I'M COMMING !!! SPLITCH SPLATCH SPLICT SPLATCH...

posted on Dec, 21 2002 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Not so sure. England is turning in something like another USA state. You only choose from which ones you want to be 'assimilated'.

posted on Dec, 21 2002 @ 01:14 PM
link   
USA of course !

posted on Dec, 21 2002 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Makodfilo, again, I fear you miss my point. Sure, in the beginning, you can vote not to abide by some part or section of an E.U. statute. Let's see how it has progressed in ten years.

I'd love to visit the Canary Islands and experience your scene, but alas, there is no time or money for it right now, and I doubt there'll be any for a while to come.
Besides, my wife has already told me that we'll be visiting N. Z. before anywhere else.

posted on Dec, 21 2002 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Killians Irish Red!

posted on Dec, 22 2002 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I was talking about *all Europeans* votig against one law if we won't feel comfortable with it, not about a single European country voting to not to abide that law *while* the others vote to accept. I was talking about a whole European survey. Just to be clear.

[Edited on 2002-12-22 by MakodFilu]

posted on Dec, 23 2002 @ 03:32 AM
link   
A good survey would be this one : " Do you think that we need more new immigrants in the EU "

Yes : 0.01%

No : 99,99%

Or : " Do you think that's the EU have only a advisers role to play in the Europeans policy, specialy on the national matters of each country "

YES : 99.99%

NO : 0.01 %

posted on Dec, 23 2002 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Huh? I didn't vote for that survey

LMAO

posted on Dec, 23 2002 @ 09:39 AM
link   

LMAO

The will of the peoples is the will of the peoples !

When policy makers do NOT respect it, or are doing things that are against the will of the peoples, you are not living in a democracy anymore !

These 2 supposed survey are reflecting almost 70/75% of the europeans opinions ( and it's a minimum 75% ).

And when a minority ( or many minorities ) are ruling a majority, for me, it's a dictatorship and not a democracy.

posted on Dec, 23 2002 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ultra_phoenix

LMAO

These 2 supposed survey are reflecting almost 70/75% of the europeans opinions ( and it's a minimum 75% ).

Please, can you provide support for that assumption? I don't think that survey is right.

posted on Dec, 23 2002 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Please, can you provide support for that assumption? I don't think that survey is right.

That's not easy. I have read this in a newspapers, some weeks ago. And like this newspapers is from the left-wing, and NOT from the right wing, I think that we can believe them,no ?

But if I find a link, I'll post it.

posted on Dec, 24 2002 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by ultra_phoenix

That's not easy. I have read this in a newspapers, some weeks ago. And like this newspapers is from the left-wing, and NOT from the right wing, I think that we can believe them,no ?

No

top topics

<< 1   >>

join