It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humans and Extraterrestrials?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Extraterrestrials have been in this universe or the other universes for a long time. Extraterrestrials that are humanoid looking are mostly very intelligent and alert compared to us. We must know that the Lacerta Files did mention about the origins of Homo sapiens. It mentioned that humans are an artificial creation or just put it simple; we are created by the extraterrestrials of the other origin. Homo sapiens or we of course are the combination of the primitive species in Earth and alien race. We do inherit the genetic traits from the primitive species and the alien race as well. We are not naturally or perfectly evolved from animals or anything else but we are created artificially by the extraterrestrials as I mentioned above. This might be very mind-boggling but it is the truth after all. I mean look at our civilization or the human civilization, humans do behave like animals. This is because that human do contain the genetic traits from the previous primitive species that lived on earth once upon a time. In the Lacerta Files there is a fact that we can’t avoid is that we are created by extraterrestrials to serve a war as a slave race! I don’t know exactly but I do know that we are created by an extraterrestrial race named Anunnaki in planet Nibiru in order to serve them in a war against the Draconian Empire. From my perspective view, I could see that we humans are indeed ruthless, inhuman, intolerable, low mentality, unintelligent, barbaric and dull when compared to the extraterrestrials. Switch on a TV and take a look at the current issues and yes, you may see a world with a terror behind its back. Every human do have a dark side or a negative behavior. Not all of us are perfect because we are not created perfectly! Just take a review about the Pleadian civilization (for those who doesn’t know about Pleadians please refer to www.alienshift.com... and click ALIEN RACES) and think about how peaceful they are compared to us! Or the Procyon civilization that is intelligent and alert compared to us. What use are we in this planet and with a backward technology? Should we deserve to live....or else? Are we capable of defending this planet form an alien invasion that is about to takeover the earth in the year of 3200 mentioned in the Bible book: Revelation 21? All I want from the viewers or members is to give a positive comment about the existence of human race in the universe.......

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by LoveCabal

Okay before I reply to that post, in future can you please make use of paragraphs and I found it funny how you called humans in-human, don't you mean unethical or similar terminology?

I think its very logical to say we are part ET for 2 reasons which I'll go into. One is our DNA, we have 2 less chromosomes than other primates on Earth, where did those chromosomes go ? I mean thats a lot of DNA. Also where has all our strength gone ? Most other primates are quite a lot stronger than us.

Seconds of which is our intelligence. We are far far superior to any animal when it comes to intelligence. Our intelligence is one of another world compared to all the other animals of Earth.

There are more reasons I could go into but most of them are all in the interpretation of the evidence. One question against us being a hybrid race though is according to the Anunnaki we are a slave race built for war, if we are slaves then why are we so physically weak compared to the other animals of this planet ?

Just my 0.02c

new topics

join