It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'24' Season 7 Discussion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 07:39 PM
link   
The Official 24 Season 7 Discussion Thread

Season 7 of 24 premieres with a two hour event on January 13th, 2008 at 8PM Eastern / 7PM Central

Plot:

Set several months after Season 6, Season 7 will begin and end at 7:00AM and will begin airing in the United States on January 13, 2008. The initial back story will feature Jack Bauer on trial for his actions in the pursuit of justice. Meanwhile a major national security breach occurs when the firewall responsible for protecting America's government computer infrastructure is breached. It will also feature the show's first female president, Allison Taylor, played by Cherry Jones, as well as the return of Carlos Bernard as Tony Almeida, one of this season's main antagonists, who was presumed dead in Season 5. This will be the first season to see Jack not working with CTU.

Wikipedia '24' Season 7 Plot

Cast:

Kiefer Sutherland as Jack Bauer
Carlos Bernard as Tony Almeida
Mary Lynn Rajskub as Chloe O'Brian
James Morrison as Bill Buchanan
Annie Wersching as FBI Agent Renee Walker
Colm Feore as First Gentleman Henry Taylor
Janeane Garofalo as FBI Agent Janis Gold
Bob Gunton as White House Chief of Staff Ethan Kanin
Jeffrey Nordling as FBI Agent Larry Moss
Rhys Coiro as FBI Agent Sean Hillinger
Cherry Jones as President Allison Taylor
Carlo Rota as Morris O'Brian
John Billingsley as Michael Latham
Ever Carradine as an FBI Agent
Nick Chinlund as Former Agent Masters
Isaach De Bankolé as Ule Motobo
Tommy Flanagan as Gabriel Schecter
Warren Kole as Secret Service Agent Gedge
Carly Pope as Samantha Roth
Kurtwood Smith as Senator
Roy Vongtama as Chinese Pilot Sato
Peter Wingfield as Emmerson
Marlene Forte as Rosa Gonzales
Hakeem Kae-Kazim as Ike Dubaku

Links:

Official '24' Website
'24' Season 7 Trailer
'24' IMDB Page
'24' IMDB Episode Guide
'24' Season 7 Wikipedia Page

I sure hope there's some 24 fans on here!

If you have never watched 24, go out and rent or buy Season 1. 24 is one of those shows you can't really just start watching Season 7 and expect to know what's truly going on.

Anybody have any thoughts on how this season seems to be looking (judging by the trailer)?

**PLEASE DO NOT POST SPOILERS IN THIS THREAD! THANK YOU!**

[edit on 11/6/07 by NovusOrdoMundi]

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
This is an old thread. Stupid writers strike.

Anyway, did anyone watch tonight? I thought it was a great opening to the season. It was pretty action packed. From the trailers, I thought this was going to be a lame season, but so far it's good.

I like Tony in this new role. It's pretty interesting and fresh - at least to us 24 veterans.

I checked for a more recent thread than mine about 24, and all I could find was 24: Redemption. Nothing about the season. Surely there are fans of 24 on ATS of all websites...? Seems like it'd be right up everyone's alley as far as interests go.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 04:40 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Tony has gone bad and is not dead here's a good linnk this guiys seen the first four hours of it also gives you a quick rundown aswell enjoy

24 Jack

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Dammit, what did he say about no spoilers! Jeezuz!

Nope, my fault...my fault. I shoulda known.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by SE7EN

Please...no spoiler websites...

I already saw the four season premiere episodes but some haven't. And even if they have, spoilers suck anyway. There's no point in watching a show like 24 if you know what's going to happen.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
there are a few 24 threads around here from prior seasons.

the first two hours were awesome. Tony is a bit ridiculous but once you get over that hump, all adrenaline. Jack is back and he's even better. I can't wait to see how they bring his old CTU cohorts back (saw chloe on tv talking about the show the other night).

SPOILER ALERT FOR THE FIRST TWO HOURS:
the fbi mole is one of two people and I'm fairly sure I know who it is. the concept of yet another mole in yet another branch of the gov't is a somewhat tired plot device but I've learned to accept it.

Watching the third and fourth hours tonight. looking forward to it.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I loved the Chloe vs Janis computer fight. I have a feeling they are going to become good friends.

"Whoever it is, they are good."

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by TheComte

Mary Lynn Rajskub (Chloe) was on Leno last week and she mentioned Garofolo's character being the FBI version of chloe and I think she made reference to the characters being friends.

Here's what's odd now. The moles that existed in the FBI were being used by Tony so, are they ctu moles or terrorist moles and, since Tony was using them, I guess it doesn't really matter anymore.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Terrorist moles. Remember that Tony became a terrorist and people in the inside believed that he works in their interests. No such thing as CTU moles since its closed down.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Wow, that was a shocking episode last night. Bill, noooooooo!
What do you all think of that? I can't believe it.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
theirs already a season seven 24 thread already up just look a little further back cheers saves no ats pages then.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by SE7EN
theirs already a season seven 24 thread already up just look a little further back cheers saves no ats pages then.

Can't seem to find it dude...can you advise the linky please?

Thanks

new topics

top topics

join