It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The NSA Hacker - Found UFO/Anti-Grav Evidence!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by blowfishdl
reply to post by jainatorres

As for the response to "any decent Perl programmer could've done it". Yeah well it's more than you can say about yourself.

Er, how would you know what I'm capable of?

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Comatose

I can only assume that you are of the percentage incapable of hacking into NASA / Department of Defense.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by blowfishdl

Well keep assuming. I'm sure you'll find the truth that way, some day.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Well I dont care, as long as they get the 'goods' this time!

Originally posted by Comatose
reply to post by jainatorres

Yeah sure, cool. I respect him for trying to find the truth and help people. Got nothing against the guy. I think he answered his questions well and didn't come across as a moron.

I'm mainly going on about this in the hope that anyone reading it who has had thoughts of attempting something similar would learn from McKinnon's mistakes.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I don't believe that he really was 'snooping' around with either SubSeven or whatever to control the computer. That is very lame and no cracker or hacker would use something like that to obtain information from anywhere. He's lying I know it because that's not how you do it.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 12:12 PM
link   
i know this has been posted before but if you want anti gravity devices check out David Sereda with Boyd Bushman - Anti-Gravity Disclosure
heres some info on Boyd. Ive got the footage but i cant upload on to here. im sure you can locate the footage on ATS or somewhere on the net. Convinced me at least.

Boyd Bushman (1928–) is a retired senior research engineer who worked for Lockheed Martin,Texas Instruments and Hughes Aircraft. Regarded as one of the inventors of the Stinger missile.

Antigravity claims
Boyd Bushman has claimed that Lockheed Martin has carried research on antigravity technology,specially gravity manipulation by means of magnetic fields, he even has stated that he carried experiments at Lockheed's White Settlement,Texas facilties,where is proven that magnetic fields affect the gravitational field and because of that ,bodies don't fall with the same acceleration,a result different from the classical experiments made by Galileo. He currently lives in Lewisville, Texas.
en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

edit: to add check this out as well projectcamelot.org...

[edit on 6-11-2007 by rapturas]

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Comatose
reply to post by blowfishdl

Well keep assuming. I'm sure you'll find the truth that way, some day.

Assumptions are merely an advancement before information. In this case the information need not be obtained for it does not exist until you successfully complete the hack. When your done let me know.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Actually, in his(Mckinnon's) own words, he was not all that smart. I guess if he had been he would not have gotten caught.

The point is that he was onto something for sure. Why would the DoD go to such lengths to extradite the man and throw him in prison for what should have been "harmless" fun on stupidly managed machines? In most such cases hackers get warned or put on probation - unless they have caused REAL DAMAGE!!!

I am sure he could possibly have seen much more but is withholding it to keep his punishment to a minimum.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 03:29 PM
link   
1. Thank you for posting, I hadn't seen this before. I suppose this is one of those speculative things where the evidence is so inadequate/nonexistant that you just have to go with your feelings.
I believe the government has knowledge of E.T. life; ergo I believe they have evidence of such on their computers; ergo I believe it is there to be found.

2. I respectfully submit that everybody stop flaming and get back to theorizing.

3. I am offended and incensed, blowfish, that you liken communism to slavery.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 07:03 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 07:32 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

He has been discussed a lot already, most everything said so far has been reiterated several times in the existing thread.

That being said McKinnon was a moron, his own actions got him caught. Hes not a genius, hes not even mediocre, he is in the end nothing but a script kiddie who stumbled into places he shouldn't have been in the first place.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 08:01 PM
link   
He is a thief. No reason to believe him I can see. He has no problem stealing so why would anyone trust him not to lie. He was just looking for some naive groupies who don't know right from wrong.

Because of Hackers I spend a couple of thousand a year to secure my workplace files. I'd rather not have to pay to stop these punks. I've had numerous attempts by these mental midgets but thankfully nobody has ever got into anything sensitive. He was probably stealing peoples identities to pay for his drug habit. A habit he admits. Hope he rots.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 08:17 PM
link   
McKinnon is just a hacker, plain and simple. He's not a thief because if he was he would have gained something from his endeavours, such as.... say... evidence.

He should be punished, no doubt, but I fail to see how he did the amount of damage the government claims.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 08:19 PM
link   
So...everybody is putting this guy down for not saving the data...the pics..and any files. Let me ask you this...if YOU were faced with a possible 60yr sentence...wouldn't you lie thru your teeth to cover your own butt? Do you really think that he didn't save stuff? Do you really think that he knows alot more than he is disclosing in this interview? I am about 99% sure that he has dropped a plea bargain with INTERPOL, which included him doing this interview..."stating" that he only found "exhibit A", and that if you hack into "Gov't A's" computer..you will get caught...and serve a helluva sentence. The other part of the bargain...is that he withholds what he DID find out...and he probably only serves a few years...secretly leaves...and lives on some island, or under some protection agency. Come on now people...this guy is obviously quite intelligent..HE KNOWS MORE THAN HE IS STATING!

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Banks use far more strict PC security measures than the government...how do I know? I've worked for, and chatted with IT Admins of both.

[edit on 6-11-2007 by MystikMushroom]

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Lol, I remember that guy he's "found something" and couldn't save anything suposedly because everything was written in java so you couldn't even do a "print screen" if i'm not mistaken. Now that's some brilliant genius

C'mon the best hackers on this earth are from Russia and ex-ussr countries and certainly not a Brit. geek.

Plus, we're talking about nasa computers/hdds so if you think these computers/ hdds have an internet access i'd answer "not even in dream".

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by blowfishdl
Your a fool for thinking its anything less than genius. He wrote a perl script to identify blank passwords within the specific targetted machines. It was only after he already had access that he downloaded and installed a remote access program.

Well it's not hard to write a script that simply scans a range of IP's to attempt a login using "Administrator" for name and "" for password.

Sure is not a sign of genius.

And to then go use remote desktop software, is insane..

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 11:09 PM
link   
isn't this the same guy who said that he saw something like an "offworld fleet commanders"?

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I dont believe what he says.

If you see someone open your car door and look inside and you ask them what they hell they are doing....think they will be honest ?

some one said it already, if he really was a genius he would have emailed something to someone from inside the building, taken screen shots perhaps ? I mean he could have used fraps for christ sake...something.

Hes a b.s. artist (or so he thinks)

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 12:15 AM
link   
The US is trying to extradite him after creating new laws just to be able to do so, and they claim he caused $700k in damage. What?! They should be giving him a medal for exposing the idiocy in their own ranks. The people that should be punished are the morons they pay huge salaries to ensure that there is security on government systems.

I doubt this guy saw anything of consequence in his hacking travels - let's face it if there is information of this nature out there it will very likely be kept on computer systems that are not connected to the outside world.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join