It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The NSA Hacker - Found UFO/Anti-Grav Evidence!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Irrefutable evidence of aliens and antigrav pulled and hacked from NASA themselves. Watch the video on this hacker, it's what we've been looking for.

video.stumbleupon.com...=rndojs3eor

[edit on 6-11-2007 by blowfishdl]

[edit on 6-11-2007 by blowfishdl]

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Im not sure if its just my computer but i cant view the video.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Struggling to view it myself,

Got another link there Blowfishdl? Sounds interesting...

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Just getting a video about funny cats?

Just me?

Regards xS_Gx

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 11:26 AM
link   
....same.... "funny cats" video.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Thats how cats jump so high. They are using antigrav technology!!! Using the search function on that site doesnt seem to turn up anything either... please recheck and repost link

[edit on 6-11-2007 by b309302]

link   
Here is the correct link:

The corrent link

This is a old interview with Gary McKinnon. This guy is now in jail as far as I know.

[edit on 6-11-2007 by Copernicus]

link   
I get the same video as well.

It makes me sneeze, since I'm allergic to cats and all...

Got a new link for that video?

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 11:31 AM
link   
This isnt the old Gary McKinnon stuff is it?

Nevermind, yes it is. Old stuff.

[edit on 6-11-2007 by Lost_Mind]

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Just paste the link without the "[url]" stuff.

We're not so lazy that we can't copy & paste anyway

[edit on 6-11-2007 by Comatose]

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Sorry fellas try this link!

Video! (WORKS!)

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Um, yeah. This is the same old Gary McKinnon video. It has been posted here before.

Also, I think the "NSA" in the title is a typo for "NASA". McKinnon has nothing to do with the NSA as far as I know.

Plus all he found was a photo that he never got the chance to save, apparently.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 11:41 AM
link   
He didn't print out any of this?!? I know if I found that kind of information I would be making a hardcopy. He is supposed to be a genius hacker but didn't know how to use the print screen button? Obviously he hacked into something since they arrested him, I just don't know if it was what he claims.

[edit on 6-11-2007 by b309302]

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by b309302

Yeah well, that's where people are wrong. He is far from genius. He used off-the-shelf remote admin software to get into the NASA machines (they had blank admin passwords). His method was really incredibly silly, in my opinion.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Comatose
reply to post by b309302

Yeah well, that's where people are wrong. He is far from genius. He used off-the-shelf remote admin software to get into the NASA machines (they had blank admin passwords). His method was really incredibly silly, in my opinion.

Your a fool for thinking its anything less than genius. He wrote a perl script to identify blank passwords within the specific targetted machines. It was only after he already had access that he downloaded and installed a remote access program.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I'll agree that if he did what he claimed he did, he truly has some talent. Just still can't believe there was no way to record any of it. Without that... we just have to take his word for it.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by blowfishdl

That's genius? Any decent Perl developer is likely to be capable of that. Sorry, I would prefer to use words where they actually apply. He is not a genius.

Using the remote admin was stupid. Someone even saw him moving the mouse around. It's probably the main reason he got caught.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 11:57 AM
link   
ok, but he DID IT. Its reason enough to brag you broke into NASA or NSA computers..why embellish it further with a UFO angle too. I think he really did find what he says he did.

Originally posted by Comatose
reply to post by blowfishdl

That's genius? Any decent Perl developer is likely to be capable of that. Sorry, I would prefer to use words where they actually apply. He is not a genius.

Using the remote admin was stupid. Someone even saw him moving the mouse around. It's probably the main reason he got caught.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by jainatorres

Yeah he really has nothing to gain by lying about it. He was digging for years on a Nasa network of course he found something! They probably have gobs of UFO pictures!

As for the response to "any decent Perl programmer could've done it". Yeah well it's more than you can say about yourself. However the Remote access was definitely pushing it and he knew that. But thats what allowed him to see what he did and give us hope.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by jainatorres

Yeah sure, cool. I respect him for trying to find the truth and help people. Got nothing against the guy. I think he answered his questions well and didn't come across as a moron.

I'm mainly going on about this in the hope that anyone reading it who has had thoughts of attempting something similar would learn from McKinnon's mistakes.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join