It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.


Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.


Egyptians know your lif

page: 1

log in


posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 04:42 AM
i was looking for egyptian astronomy on google but i accidently typed in astronomy but i got this wierd website that was true to me and my mom and my brother and my sister. just select your birthday and it will tell you about your self. my birthday is on may 29. my familys are jan2 may26 sept9.

may 29: "Those born under tha signe of Seth seek change and are forever searching for their wholeness. They must experience many adventures before finding themselves and being able to direct their strong inner powers. They readily learn from their mistakes and possess a tenacity in their challenges unrivaled by any other sign."

Your birthday and the Egyptians

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 05:05 AM
pretty cool, thanks for this =]
I had a full birth chart done (place, time, date of birth) and it was 98% accurate, the other 2% i put down to me being in denial

Anyway, my birth-day is was 18th may:-

To this god with the head of a wild dog is attributed the invention and spread of the techniques of embalming the dead.

Anubis' ministrations resemble those of a refined cook and a talented painter...

Those born under this sign are clever and full of compassion, but they harbor the presence of darkness. With this realistic understanding of the dark side of life, their character is deeply ambivalent and sometimes fatalistic.
Their deep sufferings can sometimes build a wall of inhibition that occasionally restrains their amorous initiatives.

They radiate a profound personality, are aware of the opposing forces within them and are always ready and willing to adopt the best solutions to remedy and psychological dilemma. .

yeap, 98% agree with that =/ in-denial lol

i was a chef for two years, also was considered a good artist and designer (college teacher suggested i go into industrial design) although i never felt i was any good. havent done any paintings in years but have done some graphic work late last year then gave up due to falling very depressed looking into the illuminati among other things and all my friends calling me mental for believing anything about conspiracies and spiritualism (get the violins out hehe)

Heres the last pieces of work i done if anyone is interested =/

[edit on 6-11-2007 by rapturas]

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 06:24 AM
reply to post by rapturas

yeah that whole illuminati deal can mess you up (or at least confuse you)

if you can can you list some topics in corrollation to 2012 or nwo in my thread?

here is the link:'

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 06:37 AM
reply to post by rapturas

Your art is so amazing, you really should pursue that, you could sell those pieces in an NYC gallery for thousands of dollars....

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 07:55 AM

drflux – ive sent you a u2u as my response got quite personal and isn’t for public consumption =/

anhinga – thank you for your kind words, that is the only reason i had continued to do such work. I have only ever really like a few of my works and ive done a fair amount, nearly two hundred pieces I would imagine but a lot arent finished. Funnily enough, I was going to start up my own business selling prints of my work among other things but two problems occurred. Firstly, the first image in the links I provided was a commissioned piece I done for a lady I worked with. Showed a good friend the design and he wanted one for his girl friend. I had three prints left of A0 size. Tried selling on ebay and the highest bid was £5 including p&p. it cost me £70 to have one printed. I ended up giving two away, one to my sis and one to a girl I used to know that seemingly just wanted me art work and never wanted to actually meet up. Shes got two of my works now and I haven’t seen her in a good five years (had to send her the print by post). I have other directions I need to go so the designing is on ‘simmer’ for the time being but it does mean a lot to me that at least a few appreciate the efforts. Heres some others you may like.

This was going to be my company logo
These were just for fun.

new topics

top topics

log in