It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paul Raises More Than $3.5 Million

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Paul Raises More Than $3.5 Million

ap.google.com

WASHINGTON (AP) — Republican presidential candidate Ron Paul, aided by an extraordinary outpouring of Internet support Monday, hauled in more than $3.5 million in 20 hours.

Paul, the Texas congressman with a Libertarian tilt and an out-of-Iraq pitch, entered heady fundraising territory with a surge of Web-based giving tied to the commemoration of Guy
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Maybe, Just maybe, the MSM will have to give Ron Paul a far shake after all. this is on AP, has anyone heard of this on any of the TV news yet?

ap.google.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by thedigirati

There was a short (2 min.) segment on CNN that Wolf Blitzer did earlier tonight. Of course he was trying to suggest they aren't real donations-only "pledges", then said we'd all have to wait until the end of the year FEC report to verify the amounts. Typical downplaying but I'm looking for this to blow up all the other news tomorrow.

Here's the youtube site, sorry, still don't know how to embed:www.youtube.com...

RonPaul2008!

[edit on 11/5/2007 by ElectRon41]

[edit on 11/5/2007 by ElectRon41]

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Remember,Remember.......

All the 5th of Nov hype here and I can't believe this story is getting such a small amout of attention. He is at 6.9 million. He has shattered the previous 1 day record.

You want a revolution, one is happening right before your eyes. All you have to do is look.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 10:39 PM
link   
This just shows who runs our Media.

If there are no reports, looking at Google's and MSN's front page, it is ASTOUNDING that there is NO MENTION of this record breaking performance.

If this is the record for one day of fund raising and it hasn't been reported as such by the main stream media this should be another feather in the cap of my man Ron Paul that the POWERS THAT BE, NWO, don't want anything to do with him.

BE AFRAID, BE VERY AFRAID!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Yep. No coverage of this story ANYWHERE. The higher up's are all #ting in their pants right now. A man raises almost 3 million dollars in 16 hours from internet contributions alone.

This really is amazing.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 10:45 PM
link   
its up to 5 million from 24 hours ago truly amzazing.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 10:46 PM
link   
There are at least 4 threads about this now, can they all be consolidated into 1 so we can all be updated in the most timely matter? 4 threads about the same topic is hard to keep up with

Go Ron Paul!!!

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 10:48 PM
link   
So I wonder how they will try and blame this on the spammers! I think this is going to be a bit hard to discredit! That is one hell of a one day donation number! GO RON!!! GO FREEDOM!!!

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 11:13 PM
link   
4.2 million in just under 24 hours

new topics

top topics

join