It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions for Ryan Mackey NASA Scientist: Was he paid govt dis-info?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by etshrtslr
reply to post by Fitzgibbon

Please answer why Mr Mackey states.

I work on salary and my hours aren't fixed. and answer to no one

Why is he entitled to answer to no one being on the payroll of the American tax payer?

Stop the quote chopping sir. Quote chopping is the same as lying. Which you are doing.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Which part of this previous post of mine didn't register with you?

Originally posted by Fitzgibbon
Here's a notion: why don't you go over to JREF and ask him yourself? I don't pretend to speak for him. However, I think your OP has been answered and now you're just digging-in for a nitpick.

Get thee to JREF if it's of such breathless importance to you. Something tells me that no matter how accommodating an answer you get, you still won't be satisfied. However, that's as much as I can suggest to you.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Please answer why Mr Mackey states.

I work on salary and my hours aren't fixed. and answer to no one

Why is he entitled to answer to no one being on the payroll of the American tax payer?

Here it is AGAIN ... you chopped his quote. What don't you understand? You left the last two words out. Post the quote correctly and I will respond to your question.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainObvious

CO,

He doesn't want an answer; he's a troll. He's about >< this close to my killfile.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 06:43 PM
link   

I hear ya... typical. He will abandon this pathetic thread he started.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 07:03 PM
link   
What is the point of this thread in the first place?

Is this guy going to check R Mackey's mattress to ensure the proper tags haven't been removed?

Weird.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Taxi-Driver

I think it was a thread started by a teenager that told his mommy he had a tummy ache and got the day off. .... Dylan Avery maybe?

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Taxi-Driver
What is the point of this thread in the first place?

Is this guy going to check R Mackey's mattress to ensure the proper tags haven't been removed?

Weird.

That'd be his next angle, I'd venture.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 07:31 PM
link   

How does that negate the fact he says he does not "answer to no one"?
Please explain!

Here is the whole quote.

I work on salary and my hours aren't fixed. I run my own tasks and answer to no one, relatively speaking. Last night I was at work until about 2100, after spending two hours at home over lunch intercepting a contractor.

Working to X hours is not relevant when on taxpayer time or who he might answer to.

So what is relative about who he answers to?

Either he answers to some one or he does not. And if he does not why not? If he does who is it?

And if Mr. Mackey does answer to some one "relatively speaking" does he or she know about your paper and posting history on jerf and your touting your position as a government employee to try and add credibility to your post and paper?

Why will you not provide (Mr Mackey) a clarification of your posted statements on jerf and your work schedule during the times you posted on jerf to clear up any misconceptions I might have or any other American tax payer might have with concerns you did this on the tax payers dime?

After all you stated:Good Luck trying to correlate my post history against my work schedule. Sounds like a whole lot of work. Have fun, paranoid idiots...

Calling American taxpayers "idiots" who pay your salary while at the same time spouting your position in a government paid job in debunking 9-11 conspiracies to try and enhance your credibility is nothing short of offensive and out right arrogance on your behalf Mr. Mackey.

And challenging the American tax payer to figure out your work schedule and posting history on chat form is a complete total obfuscation.

[edit on 6-11-2007 by etshrtslr]

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Calling American taxpayers "idiots" who pay your salary while at the same time spouting your position in a government paid job to try in enhance your credibility is nothing short of offensive and out right arrogance on your behalf Mr. Mackey.

And challenging the American tax payer to figure out your work schedule and posting history on chat form is a complete total obfuscation.

[edit on 6-11-2007 by etshrtslr]

By any known standard, R. Mackey is not answerable to you in this forum. If you have reason to complain, take it to the proper authorities.

R. Mackey wrote a comprehensive rebuttal to R. Griffin's error-plagued paper which I don't think Griffin has even tried to refute.

If you wish to tackle the content of R. Mackey's paper, do so, but don't be an obvious troll.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by jthomas

J Thomas.... yo uare correct. Dr. Griffin is in fact in possesion of the white paper that written by Mr. Mackey. Dr. Griffin only asked Mr. Mackey one question about his paper. Dr. Griffin has yet to show any errors in Mr. Mackey's paper.

Now, Mr. Mackey does NOT have to answer to anyone on an internet Conspiracy Theory site.... although he did tell you that his paper was done on HIS time.

In regards to him not answering to anyone... not EVERYONE has a boss to report to daily. I for one do not as I am the Director of my facility. So my daily job does NOT consist of reporting to someone. (besides my wife)

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 07:59 PM
link   

After all you stated:Good Luck trying to correlate my post history against my work schedule. Sounds like a whole lot of work. Have fun, paranoid idiots...

Calling American taxpayers "idiots" who pay your salary while at the same time spouting your position in a government paid job in debunking 9-11 conspiracies to try and enhance your credibility is nothing short of offensive and out right arrogance on your behalf Mr. Mackey.

He was calling YOU an idiot. Stop putting words in his mouth.

I highly doubt you will receive a 1099 for your paper route money.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by etshrtslr

So, Pdoh....I mean etshrtslr,

You logged onto JREF yet to confront your nemesis?

What's that? You haven't? Why ever not? Surely you deserve some attention. Go get 'em champ! You scream at that wall if it makes you feel better.

BTW? Please note that it's JREF (stands for James Randi Educational Foundation) nor jerf). Might explain some of the problems you seem to be experiencing.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by etshrtslr

Does this mean that NASA was part of the "inside job"?

Seriously though, what does the OP have to do with 9-11 conspiracies? Is it because you disagree with his white paper or is it because his conclusions don't support your beliefs?

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Its not about chopping quotes its about what was said.

Mr.Mackey said he answers to no one and implied in his statement is that it does not matter what hours he works he answers to no one when ever he works.

Why in the world did you start this thread? Ryan Mackey doesn't post here. He gives his email address at the start of the paper in question. If you have further questions for him, contact him directly.

Is there anything you don't understand about this concept? If so, I'll be glad to explain it further to you.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 09:44 PM
link   

I was actually with Mr. Mackey on this until the following quote. I myself post during work hours. I am also salary and can make my own schedule. But, this just shows what type of a person this man is.

Good Luck trying to correlate my post history against my work schedule. Sounds like a whole lot of work. Have fun, paranoid idiots...

No wonder he refuses to join here. He can't degrade by calling names here. Only on jref. Pitiful actually. And I kinda had some respect for the man until now. Go figure.

BTW, Mr. Mackey, if you're listening. The original poster had a point and there was no need for the name calling.

[edit on 11/6/2007 by Griff]

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I don't think Mr. Mackey's employment, or what hours of the day he worked on his paper, have anything to do with the matter. If who we work for was the determining factor in how our opinions/work was received, we'd all be screwed....or at least a good number of us.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Hmmm...maybe his own laptop at work? My co-worker brings his in also. Although, I'm not harping about his time spent posting. A salaried employee works probably more hours than an hourly. Not cutting on anyone's salary or wage, but just saying.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Griff

What was his point? It was accusations that were being thrown out. Look at the title of the OP. "was he paid Dis-info" clearly looking to discredit him. He was trying to make Mr. Mackey look like he was stealing from taxpayers. Mr. Mackey in fact answered the OP's question as to how and when he wrote his paper. Then he questioned his credentials without even knowing the credentials of the person Mr. Mackey's paper was about.

The "paranoid idiot" response was justified. IMO

Once more: When and how he wrote his white paper is not relevant to his results. If the OP has an issue with that...he should contact him directly.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Griff

I am salaried and I can assure you I work MANY more hours than my staff.

Oh.. and yes... i have posted on company time! Just like I would assume 95% of the posters in here do.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join