It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Movie of an Alien found in my C Directory on My Computer!

page: 33
<< 30  31  32   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf

Oh yeah, that really hits the nail on the head.

Do you know what a blaidd drwg is ?

And no googling.

Read this as Don't be so Absurd...

Haha Dwi gwybod.

Its true not everyone knows everything.

Nice name by the way.

[edit on 8-11-2007 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Unless you people just like to debate for the sake of a debate you guys are wasting your time here. The OP is simply gaining to much pleasure from the attention the thread has created her.

You never know rams and mintorus mite sneak into people homes and make webcam movies for the home owner

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Taken from site where OP is getting her images:

Starting with 3rd paragraph:

"I told them to use the light and show themselves and held the cam about 1-2 inches from the screen swinging it back and forth and up and down and side to side and when I played it back I had my first crystal clear images"

I'm not saying the OP wrote this; it appears to be a response on another forum. I'm calling into focus the technique being used.

If you study the cleaned up video and believe, as I do, that what you are seeing is a human holding a webcam, then it makes sense.

I believe that Pal was downloading various screen capture programs to test this technique out. In the second video, she points it at a screen (monitor, TV, mirror) and goes through the motions as decribed in the above link. Look again and again, but the motion goes side to side, up & down just as described in the email.

Pal, do you see this now?

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Wasn't that movie Pulse on for the first time on cable TV, about 2 or 3 days before this thread popped up?

I think the OP got an idea, and is playing Halloween prank on us all, although a few days late.

In my opinion there is nothing paranormal or even human in that second video, just static, and some movement. If I HAD to bet my life I'd say without hesistation it's Humans messing around with your webcam. Either you, or someone playing a prank

But, seriously 30+ pages of ths nonsense? Really time to close shop,imo.

Remember Pal. (OP) "Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof(evidence)", and so far, you have provide, Zero, zilch, zip, nadda, NONE.

I think this thread should go BTS, until further evidence is produced. Or just throw the hoax tag on it and call it a day. But that's not my call, frankly I'm glad it isn't. I know this sounds a bit harsh, but really there is nothing but a grainy video, of some vague movements. The timestamps means nothing, the dates mean nothing, as that all can be changed by anyone who is computer savvy. So there is really nothing to see here.

I'd rather watch a hour of poorly compressed youtube video of someone claiming Hilary is a reptile bcause of eyeshine, than to read any more of this thread.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Freenrgy2

ahhhh. So it all comes clear. Seems theres a whole little club on this web page into producing forged paranormal material with their webcams.

I'm no expert but I thought paranormal activity was produce on it's own, like objects moveing on there own. Not Someone makeing the object move by means of magnets or invisible wire, then claiming paranormal activity.

These teqniques (discussed on that website) would seem to fit in the category of illusions, or magic if anything. Hardly paranormal, and definitely NOT Extraterrestrial.

BTW that static TV picture you posted way earlier in the thread with the face in the red box. I saw about 20 faces in that picture just looking at it for a couple minutes, and a good 5 of them were alot clearer 'to me' than the one you chose.

I think freenrgy has pretty much debunked this thread.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Great find! The letter you are referring to are those techniques used by Misty, an ITC experimenter. She and I and others share our ITC techniques.

But as for the movies shown in this thread.. they were not recorded by me.
Also, Freenrgy.. please stop sending me nasty belligerent U2U's. If you send me another one I will alert the mods.

Btw, here's Misty Dawn's website showing her ITC results.
webcamitc.myphotoalbum.com...

Here's someone else's ITC website:
home.comcast.net...

[edit on 9-11-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Nola21

Magnets? Invisible wire? where are you getting this information from?

You are making things up.
Freengry has not debunked anything.

[edit on 8-11-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Nola213

ahhhhh, NO.

But thanks so much for your feedback, you are entitled to your own opinions on things but as you said, you're no expert on the paranormal.

Thanks for stopping by!

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 10:21 PM
link   
For anyone with any questions on the two movies shown in this thread, please read the link below for that information.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Here are some frame shots from the second movie.

Mod Edit: Image Hotlinking – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 8/11/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Palasheea

As you know I showed up in the first couple of posts in this thread to give a brief opinion about what I felt concerning the video. I added a couple of posts, including expressing that I felt it was time to move on from this thread on page twenty four I believe.

All this thread has become is a back and forth argument. It's and alien, it's not an alien, it's a spirit, it's not a spirit, etc. Now admittedly the bottom left screen shot looks like a stereotypical gray, I'm not disputing that. I think at this point no one in this thread is really going to glean anything from this one way or the other because it has become a debate for the sake of debating.

I still maintain that you seem to be honest. Why go through the trouble of this many pages if you didn't believe you were being honest and sincere. Putting aside what all others might say in response to this post, and what others might say to the response you give to my question.

Do you honestly believe that what we are dealing with here is aliens in one form or another?

If the answer is yes, based on the footwork you and others have done, shouldn't that be enough for you. Isn't that at least the peace of mind for yourself that you found something extraordinary. I think that at this point you and others that have sided with you have proven all there is to know about this video. Those who do not believe, are going to continue to not believe and this thread will continue on into infinity as long as you continue to post as well. I don't think any of that is necessary. At least at this point you have the answer for yourself. If you wish to convince others, give it some time, and maybe bring it up again with what you have learned at a much later date.

If you did in fact hoax this...... hasn't the joke gone on long enough? I mean this is a lot of effort just to fool some people, seems like your time could be spent in much wiser ways.

After stating that, I must repeat that I believe you to be honest.... but IMHO this thread needs to die and fast. As far as fear that something like this might happen again, that is something you need to deal with. Besides it's been over a year, nothing similar has occurred.... as far as I'm concerned your free and clear.... PLEASE let this go. I'm not your enemy, I'm not starting a fight, just stating what I know many people must be thinking at this point. I think I have posted something in this post that most people can agree with at least part of. Anyway, I'm going; but consider letting this fade away. Just consider it.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Thanks for your comments Osiris!

I think it's time to end this thread too.

I will make that request.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Palasheea

... thanks. I hope to see your posts in some other threads soon. Despite the fact you are the center of this whirlwind debate, I knew you were a reasonable person. Rock on. Alright, this is my last and final post here, and though you are making the request, I hope others follow suit. Thanks again.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 11:11 PM
link   
You're welcome!

And thanks again for your comments!

I'm still amazed at how many pages this thread is right now. Lol.. mind boggling!

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 12:33 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 03:15 AM
link   
EDIT: because i decided to delete my post
[edit on 9-11-2007 by xHADEEZx]

[edit on 9-11-2007 by xHADEEZx]

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Palasheea
Great find! The letter you are referring to are those techniques used by Misty, an ITC experimenter. She and I and others share our ITC techniques.

But as for the movies shown in this thread.. they were not recorded by me.
Also, Freenrgy.. please stop sending me nasty belligerent U2U's. If you send me another one I will alert the mods.

Btw, here's Misty Dawn's website showing her ITC results.
webcamitc.myphotoalbum.com...

Here's someone else's ITC website:
home.comcast.net...

It wasn't nasty and you know it. I asked you to stop it. Call it what you want. Enough is enough. And, yes, I have debunked this.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Thread Closed.

top topics

<< 30  31  32   >>

join