It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Does Intuition works

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I was wondering how many people have a good intuition here and how does it work (if anyone knows).

the reason I ask is because Ive noticed that when ever someone looks at me I always know. I just turn and they are looking at me. I dont even try but its my first instinct to turn. Ive googled it but it only says about "feeling" that your being stared at. I just ALWAYS know.

the other reason I ask about intuition is because when i talk to people for a while, and i want to ask them about a specific subject or person, they are the ones to bring it up. I have noticed this alot more lately.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   
You dont have to learn it or make it work, every human already has it built-in. When you are relaxed and awake/aware it happens naturally.

Some people are so out of touch with themselves that they will say "it doesnt exist". Nevermind them.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 07:04 PM
link   
For intuition in general, some people are aware of this younger than others. As one gets older, naturally more experience is acquired. At times, a person will already know how something will turn out, or be very aware of all the possibilities, from this experience. While this is close to deja vu, there is a subtle difference.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Put down the pickle NOW! Those chicken wings aren't good for your choleterol! You need a shave. LOL...who knows anything anymore.

new topics

top topics

join