It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JFK... SUICIDE

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Just a quick topic for discussion... Anyone think JFK WANTED to die? I mean lets be serious.... what kinda guy has the luck he did? I mean His boat blows u? yet he survives and saves everyone else, obviously A dramatic situation, then his child dies at birth, then he becomes president, then he bangs different women left and right.... Kind of a stressful life? Not t mention, Exactly how many times was he shot? 3 right? after the first time, wouldn't u duck outta the way or something? try and stay alive? Personally such a stressful life? with all those things? Suicide might be on my mind too......

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 07:40 PM
link   
ugh mods send this to the trash

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 07:55 PM
link   
WTF??? - where do u get this cr@p from!

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I thought I smelled something in here, turns out the strange smell started eminating from my monitor the second I clicked on this thread. Go figure......

I second the motion for the garbage........

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 08:06 PM
link   
dude.....the man was shot in the head.......

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Yeah being the most powerful man in the world and banging Marlyn Monroe would make me want to kill myself too

Get real

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 08:12 PM
link   
and the award for the worst thread of the year goes to...........

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 08:15 PM
link   
It isn't any more strange than any other theories. It actually is a little believable. Think about it. He was suffering from Addison's disease and his strength was slowly being sapped away. He would have probably died in office an invalid and wanted to secure his place in history.

I'm not saying I believe this. I don't.

[Edited on 29-1-2004 by maynardsthirdeye]

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 08:18 PM
link   
And speaking of JFK

maynardsthirdeye

Arent you the guy behind the wall?

Your avatar?

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 08:36 PM
link   
BWAHAHAHAHA...you guys almost made me piss myself..

it was definitely suicide...I can hear him now..."just be sure not to hit jackie"...ROFLMMAO

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Maybe because his PT boat did sink, death being around him, and becoming President... maybe he wasn't suicidal, but rather felt he couldn't be harmed.

Look at Hitler in the first World War. He changes cubby holes with someone, and his old hole gets blown up. He becomes Chancler (or whatever), survives numerous assassination attempts and various near-misses... Hitler, too, started to believe himself untouchable.

Back to JFK... would explain why he was in an open car. With the fiasco in Turkey and Cuba, I know I'd want some protection.

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk
And speaking of JFK

maynardsthirdeye

Arent you the guy behind the wall?

Your avatar?

Yes, the infamous "Badgeman" from Mary Moorman's polaroid.

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Yes, the infamous "Badgeman" from Mary Moorman's polaroid.

I just got to know.......... did you do it?

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk
I just got to know.......... did you do it?

Latest in psychic memory photography, a team of investigators uncovered witnesses who have seen, or thought they remembered seeing, another gunman; oddly enough, this shooter was also located in another building, but on the other side of the road in which Oswald was located.

Upon doing research, the investicating team used new scientific equiptment to create a mental rendition of what the witnesses collaberated on.

The results?

Look at avataar to the left of your screen.

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by soothsayer
... maybe he wasn't suicidal, but rather felt he couldn't be harmed.

Look at Hitler in the first World War. He changes cubby holes with someone, and his old hole gets blown up. He becomes Chancler (or whatever), survives numerous assassination attempts and various near-misses... Hitler, too, started to believe himself untouchable.

Those who feel themselves to be invulnerable only realise their error when it is too late. Reinhard Heydrich was yet another. His savagery in supressing the Czechoslovak people gained him the title 'The butcher of Prague'. He was instrumental in getting backing for Hitler's 'Final solution' during the Wannsee conference and it was believed that he was being groomed as the Nazi dictator's successor. He was so sure of his power and invulnerability that he was driven around Prague in an open car. Sure enough, Czech patriots, backed by the British Government, assassinated him in 1942.

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 11:23 PM
link   
From what I can remember JFK was offered the protection of a "bubble", the same thing that the Pope uses to protect himself when being driven around to see his followers. JFK turned it down. But I think he gave the reason of having nothing to fear. (Must .... not ... finish ... quote).

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by crayon
nothing to fear. (Must .... not ... finish ... quote).

...except fear itself? Bwahahahahaha!

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 08:23 AM
link   
So IF it was suicide, did JFK pay LHO to shoot him? and did Jack Ruby kill LHO to shut him up?

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Or maybe this entire thread is wasted

See Y'all Later

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I thiAmonk I figured out why he was killed, He has going to expose NASA and the goverment for faking the moon landing.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join