It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Children Photographed with white spiral fog

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I watched a paranormal programme a few years ago about kids being supposedly more psychic than us adults and closer to the "other realms". It included a few pictures of children where a white fog with what sometimes looks like a tight wound spiral within, appeared next to, or over the child. I have a pic of my daughter with a similar spiral fog and wondered if there's a scientific explanation for the anomaly? I know from my own experience that most orbs are bits of dust and a lot of UFO pics are birds or beasties (but not all), so where do the white spirals come from? A camera trick? A guardian angel? Thanks for any info.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I just did a google and solved it myself. The 'vortex' pics are just out of focus camera straps. So the documentary I watched all those years ago was a load of rubbish and I don't have a ghost pic after all.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 05:08 PM
link   
... Congratulations I guess?

I'd be curious to see what this white spiral looks like so I can debunk any in the future. Got a link, or care to post the picture of yours in question?

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by wigit
I just did a google and solved it myself. The 'vortex' pics are just out of focus camera straps. So the documentary I watched all those years ago was a load of rubbish and I don't have a ghost pic after all.

sorry but that's kind of funny. I'd also be interested in seeing some examples of this.

[edit on 4-11-2007 by sandman441]

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 03:57 AM
link   
I'm a bit disappointed to tell the truth. I haven't seen my pic for a while but I'm now convinced it's a camera strap & not a ghost, unless my camera didn't have a strap?
But I can't remember that far back.
I am reading online that some vortices are camera straps and some are ghosts, blah blah blah, but this is the kind of stuff that annoys me anyway. It's like, my orb is a bit of fluff and yours is the ghost of your dead grandfather kind of stuff. I'll look my photo out and post it here sometime today. It's at the bottom of a big box somewhere in the upstairs cupboard so I'll have to scan it before I post it. I'll stick to my favourite subject (UFOs) in future, UNLESS, someone has a real spiral in a fog "vortex" photo to show me???

[edit on 5-11-2007 by wigit]

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by wigit
I'm a bit disappointed to tell the truth.

With a camera it can be alot of stuff. Without a picture though it's hard to say what it is. I can't remember seeing any pictures that you are describing so it could be alot of things.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Here's a couple of examples of camera straps and hair hanging in front of the lens.

top topics

join