It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who's version is closest to the truth ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 01:47 AM
link   
So who its it ?, a reseacher ?, government whislteblower ?, abductee ?. In your opinion who do you think is closest to the UFO/alien truth and your reasons why ?.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by helium3

abductees, contactees, becuase they have had actual experiences

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by helium3

mistake.......

[edit on 4-11-2007 by andre18]

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 02:19 AM
link   
I think who is the closest of something..the book the day after roswell from Corso, he have the credentials and this could be very true..not all but some of it.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlexDJ
I think who is the closest of something..the book the day after roswell from Corso, he have the credentials and this could be very true..not all but some of it.

I remeber reading that very same book and thinking the very same thing but people around here say that Corso is bunk ?. This was the point of this that there are people that will say someone is "bunk" with little or no proof.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 03:11 AM
link   
for both russia and usa i suggest it would be the intelligence agencies,they have almost everything....

....the government,military,nasa, black ops etc.

other countries would vary.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by wierdalienshiznit
for both russia and usa i suggest it would be the intelligence agencies,they have almost everything....

....the government,military,nasa, black ops etc.

other countries would vary.

I agree 100% but i dont think they will be spilling the beans any time soon sadly. Untill then i guess we just get searching for the truth.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by andre18
reply to post by helium3

And 99,9999999999999% of these people should be in a mental hospital, there is no correlation at all between abductions and UFO sightings, which leads me to beliebe that abductions are just sleep paralysis sufferers.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by SKUNK2

Originally posted by andre18
reply to post by helium3

And 99,9999999999999% of these people should be in a mental hospital, there is no correlation at all between abductions and UFO sightings, which leads me to beliebe that abductions are just sleep paralysis sufferers.

I take it you have put countless of years into researhing abductions and this is your professional opinion ?, or this is just your 5 cents worth after reading half a paragraph on the topic ?. Also who eva said there is a link between UFO sightings and abductions ?, did you bother to read the title of the thread ?.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by helium3
So who its it ?, a researcher ?, government whistleblower ?, abductee ?. In your opinion who do you think is closest to the UFO/alien truth and your reasons why ?

In my opinion, it don’t has to be, that one of those alone is closest to the UFO/alien truth.
They can be all.

As you undoubtedly knows,
There are many military and government whistleblowers who has and comes forward still.
Some can support their claims with available evidence, some can only tell there story as how they experienced it.
For the last remark, it is a matter of believing his/ her story.

There are abductees who has and comes forward still.
Some can support their claims with possible available evidence, some can only tell there story as how they experienced it.
For the last remark, it is a matter of believing his/ her story.

There are absolute good researchers in the UFO/alien field , and because of there serious research they can mostly support their claims with available evidence.

But so far, for the majority of the people worldwide, all the momentary available evidence is not solid enough to proof it without a doubt.
If I must make a list of who has the best papers that can proof the reality of the UFO/alien truth, it must look like this,

1. military and government whistleblowers.
2. researchers.
3. abductees, but Dr. Roger Leir is working hard on that one.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I would say that none of them are any closer to the truth than anyone else. Each of the groups mentioned have only a piece of the puzzle. The only information that they have is what they have observed through their experiences or research...which so far, there is only minimal information availible from the said experiences and research.

The only way to get any closer to the truth is have some type of verification of the info from all of them. But there is a huge brick wall that needs to be penetrated before that can happen.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 04:52 PM
link   

there is no correlation at all between abductions and UFO sightings, which leads me to beliebe that abductions are just sleep paralysis sufferers.

Actually if you believe in abductions then it's logical to assume that most close encounters are the beginning or end of an abduction. This is one conclusion reached by competent well known abduction researchers (Hopkins, Jacobs).

As for Helium's topic...

An abductee who has gone to a competent researcher/hypnotist might be a good bet.

Otherwise, a researcher or high ranking NSA / CIA official probably know a fair amount.

If you believe that saucers are real physical vehicles which are bound by physical science then I believe everyone is a bit baffled. A repulsive force field which acts on all matter might explain a lot... but how such a force is generated is the baffling part.

new topics

top topics

join