It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Shadow people really are and why some ghost have no feet

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Hey ATS,

I been forming my own conclusion about what shadow people are...and from the stories and forums I've research online. Most of the sighting of shadow people are ghosts.... you have to think that everyone in this world has different receptions to the other side. For some people their reception is more in tune then others..... that's why some people are gifted with the eyes to see them as clear as day...and there are some people who can always get feelings and shadows outta the corner of our eyes......another thing too...i been going through alot of posts...i come across alot of stories of ghosts....with their legs or feet missing...i've confirm this to several different sightings...Someone mention this theory that made alot of sense...he said...the reason why we see ghosts with no legs or feet is not because they are floating....but because back in their day the ground or house they were standing on wasn't build or that leveled yet...so when we are perceiving them they appear as they have no legs for feet....does it make any sense...or is this stuff freaky...anyone got any stories relating to this? share them...i wanna figure this out. I'm going to try and find links to those stories...

[edit on 4-11-2007 by Nemox42]

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Here is a story i got from this website
scary-ghost-stories.blogspot.com...

The story called "the apparition"....Talks about the dude seeing the previous owners ghost walking through the house with no legs....just the head to the knees...i believe that the guy is seeing the ghost from when the time the house wasn't built yet...or if there was an old house there....here a copy of the story

"the apparition"

My husband and I moved into a new apartment in North Pole Alaska outside of Eielson Air Force Base after the scary experience we had in a house we had rented in Salcha. His friend Bryan helped us move. Since it was about a half hour drive to get back to the base where his friend lived, and we had been moving until late in the evening, he spent the night in the living room on the couch. Well, the next morning, when we woke up, as I had passed him on the couch on my way to the kitchen, he looked like he had seen a ghost! That's what I told him, and he then in turn told me he actually had! I asked him why he didn't scream or knock on our bedroom door. He told me that he didn't want to disturb us, and had contemplated telling us all night. That wouldn't have been a problem....but to say the least, I wondered what exactly he had seen.

Bryan said that he had seen a white image of a bald old man float into the living room window, across the living room, into the kitchen, and floated back out going straight through the back (kitchen) door! There were no feet, it was just the head down to the knees, and was glowing in white. This was the only time anyone had seen anyone in the apartment, but there were many other things that had happened (I'll leave that for another post!). After our experience in Salcha, and this being our first day in our new apartment, we were totally freaked out to say the least!

new topics

join