It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Cosmic Eye Radio Show:Telsa Energy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Greetings all,

I am new to the forum here and a producer of a program called The Cosmic Eye Ashtar Command Radio which broadcasts on Non Commercial Pacifica Affiliated WESU FM 88.1 and can be heard globally at www.wesufm.org or www.shoutcast.com over the Internet.
On Sunday November 4th at 11:30 AM Est and 8:30 AM Pst will be having Ralph Suddath on, will be discussing Telsa Energy and his work over the years with this energy what his finding have been and what he has developed .

The main stream media will not talk about these things but we will.
The Cosmic Eye with your host CmdrAleon.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by wesufmcosmic
Greetings all,

I am new to the forum here and a producer of a program called The Cosmic Eye Ashtar Command Radio which broadcasts on Non Commercial Pacifica Affiliated WESU FM 88.1 and can be heard globally at www.wesufm.org or www.shoutcast.com over the Internet.
On Sunday November 4th at 11:30 AM Est and 8:30 AM Pst will be having Ralph Suddath on, will be discussing Telsa Energy and his work over the years with this energy what his finding have been and what he has developed .

The main stream media will not talk about these things but we will.
The Cosmic Eye with your host CmdrAleon.

awesome, i will listen to it. btw pm me for some ebooks on tesla that i found roaming on the net

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 07:10 AM
link   
I am a HUGE fan of Tesla’s work, I really cannot wait [so excited lol]. Will the program be covering free energy?

edit: ps, savageseb, would you mind pm'ing me the ebooks as well? i have some but the original news paper clippings contained arent very clear =[

[edit on 4-11-2007 by rapturas]

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 08:04 AM
link   
sure thing.
add me on msn.
i actually would like to upload them for sharing here at ats, ill be pmin some admin soon enough

what happened to the radio show?
all i heard was gospel music, and some woman singing...

[edit on 4-11-2007 by savageseb]

top topics

join