It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you don't believe in UFOs after watching these...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by wierdalienshiznit

Ice particles, ice particles, ice particles.

I will never shut-up when I am only posting my opinion and adhering to the ATS terms and conditions, the time when I could not say what I wanted has passed some 33 years ago, so, instead of telling other people to shut-up, show us why we are wrong when we say that those things can be ice crystal, just because you shout it does not make it real.

And calm down, or you may burst a virtual blood vessel on those smiles.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
reply to post by wierdalienshiznit

Ice particles, ice particles, ice particles.

I will never shut-up when I am only posting my opinion and adhering to the ATS terms and conditions, the time when I could not say what I wanted has passed some 33 years ago, so, instead of telling other people to shut-up, show us why we are wrong when we say that those things can be ice crystal, just because you shout it does not make it real.

And calm down, or you may burst a virtual blood vessel on those smiles.

the post was meant in humour and was not directed at anyone in particular.

i have offered pages of evidence in other posts as to why a certain object is not ice.
what proof do people have that these objects are ice?,they are just regurgitating other peoples THEORETICAL explanations.

the majority of humanity is incapable of independent thought.

their whole lives are based upon mimicry of their masters and those who are capable of free thought.

throughout humanity history they have been continuously manipulated into believing falsehoods and the cruel reign of their masters.

it will never change.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kai Winters
Therefore from our general belief standpoint why would someone expend and use such a large amount of resources to fly around our planet with no apparent interaction...barring all the beliefs in varied interactions.

What "resources?" They probably use some type of free energy, keyword free. Who knows, they might even be able to just push a button and they appear right outside our planet. Then when they're done with whatever they're doing they just push the button again and they are home in time for dinner...

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by chickenfeet
this is the first time i have seen or heard of this video

israel giant ufo

interesting

the huge craft was seen for three consecutive nights

That's that video I've been looking for! Thanks man.

How do the debunkers explain that one?

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by subliminaut
Has anyone looked into the large UFO over Israel link? Now that's some intriguing footage! Can anyone here clean up the images and get some more definition out of this? I'm technically illiterate, but there should be some way to enhance what we see to get a little more detail. That is the most compelling footage I've seen in a long time. Nice find!!!

It's the Kibbutz Hatzor sighting, 1996, Israel.
For what i know, it has NOT been debunked, so far.
If it has been debunked, i'd like to know when, where, by who and how.
A sighting of three days, and every time the object morphed in front of almost hundreds witnesses.

You can see all the shapes in these two videos, with some accounts and analysis...
www.youtube.com...
www.livevideo.com...

By Barry Chamish

Clearly, UFO madness had hit another village.

Last April, one Shula Cohen filmed a remarkable event in the town of Ramat Hachayal. At 3 a.m., a globe appeared in the sky which lit up the whole town as if it were mid-day. After local reporters publicized the film and I tracked down a copy, her attorney contacted me and presented me with a written pledge not to publish or show the film for less than $20,000. Needless to say, I have not shown the intriguing film publicly.

In August, the Shuah family filmed a UFO over their kibbutz, Hatzor, for two nights and mornings running. On the third night, a crowd of over seventy kibbutzniks witnessed the UFO, but the battery of the family camera wore down. A neighbor with a professional video camera was summoned and it captured one of the [most] amazing closeups of a UFO's structure ever recorded.

Word somehow spread that the film was worth $100,000 and that the television networks would start bidding. Hence, an ugly battle erupted over who owned the rights to the film, the Shuah family or their neighbor. Villagers who had gotten along fine for decades were suddenly at loggerheads.

Original file name: CNI - Alien madness in Israel

archive.anomalies.net...

[edit on 6/11/2007 by internos]

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Israeli ice crystals, everyone knows that. After 3 days it melted away.

[edit on 6-11-2007 by dark_matter06]

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

glad to help Diplomat
i have never seen that footage before and was pretty amazed by it

but then
ArMaP, sort of ran it down which was a surprise as he does not spend much time on ufology and these videos as others do but always seems to know about it all

he reminds me of the terminator
he will be back

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by dark_matter06

I never really had a problem with the UFO (Unidentified Flying Object) part of it, I just never believed they are little green men from another planet. They are what they are...spirits, and not good ones either.
Even the bible talks of spirits and angels, etc. Why do people find it so hard to believe in God and fallen angels and spirits, an yet they believe in little green men from another planet...go figure.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

I do not know if that video was "debunked" or otherwise explained, either as a real, know phenomena or as a real, unknown flying object.

To me, that is one of those cases that will never know a real end because there isn't enough information to really classify it.

The other Israel UFO I did not knew, but it looks like it was out of focus, as one of the guys says, changing the real shape of the object.

In both videos there is a lack of references that makes one wonder if those things were really seen in the sky, although on the first video we can see on the TV when one of the guys is talking about it, what appears to be some lights on the ground, but those do not appear on the video.

reply to post by chickenfeet

Yes, I always come back.

reply to post by pfness

I don't believe that UFOs have little green men inside them but I also do not believe in gods and/or fallen angels.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

yes i know ArMaP
your insights are always good to read

even if i dont agree with all of your ideas

keep up the good work

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join