It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you don't believe in UFOs after watching these...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by dark_matter06
Why is no one replying? I was all hyped up to talk about these. Is it that they speak for themselves, lol? Where have all the ice crystal fans gone?

Yes I believe in UFOs as in UNIDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECT. No aliens.

Most likely because those who already found ATS have already seen this a hundred times. It's really old news. Some would believe what they want to believe. But really doubt these are aliens, but I can tell you the second one is just water droplet on the window inside the shuttle....

By the way, I doubt that showing this during the debate is going to open anyone's eyes, given that these are all blurry, grainy low res, videos, some of them can't be taken seriously as concrete evidence especially with the "Houston, we still have the alien spacecraft under surveillance" which makes me chuckle.

What an obvious fake. If they were covering stuff up they wouldn't say "alien spacecraft" they would say santa claus, or bogey.

The first would be some kind of a military I am sure. They have trillions of dollars in black projects. All of this alien rouse is just a facade to cover up their military stuff. Do you know how far is the nearest star system?

That fact alone is enough to blow out any alien visitations out of the water.
If there are any aliens visiting us can you explain me their mode of travel including a detailed diagram of how they work? Doubtful. Which makes all this alien claptrap nonsenese....

There are no aliens. Just illegal ones.

[edit on 4-11-2007 by omnicron]

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by dark_matter06
I'm wondering how ice crystals speed up and pull 90 degree turns. How do you explain those?

Thank you for posting the links. Yes, most of those moving objects can, frankly, be explained away...this does not mean the explanations are valid, of course.
EDITED to add: On the other hand, we should not discard all explanations simply because they go against our current perspective. All points of view should be considered on their merits...

However, the object that you refer to (above) is precisely the one that I think is inexplicable within the usual framework. It changed velocity and direction...not only appeared to, but actually did. So, I'd have to take it as a UFO.

On the other hand, we should avoid making assumptions that all or any of the objects shown in those recording were carrying "aliens" or any kind of living creatures. A flying object does not need to have any crew... We humans have many craft, both in space and within our atmosphere, which have no crew on board. Yes, some of these UFOs may have crew, but let's not simply assume that they do.

Please note that I'm not stating that no UFOs have aliens on board; I'm just making the point that we can only go with the evidence presented (within those recordings) and not beyond them. Even though a commentator on one of the linked videos spoke of "evidence of amazing intelligence" (or words to that effect) this doesn't mean that the actual living intelligence was on board. We have "pilotless" and "unmanned" machines of all kinds that act, react and move independently, based upon the hardware and software built into them. They also show evidence of the intelligence that created them. It is not a logical leap to imply (as the speaker on the video did) that the UFOs he was referring to had intelligent life on board.

Having said all that, there is certainly a growing body of evidence that crewed craft have visited this planet and probably are still doing so, and some of that evidence is nigh on impossible to ignore or refute.

My own personal view on all this? Just considering the enormous number of stars and potentially habitable planets in our galaxy alone, I feel it is the height of egotistical close-mindedness to hold to the belief that there cannot be other intelligent life in all that vastness, and that other life forms are incapable of not only doing what we have already done (in a relatively short time) vis-a-vis space travel, but of going far beyond it. And that is without even considering that we still do not thoroughly know everything that is or has gone on here, on our own planet, neither on the surface or beneath it or in the oceans as well: it is not impossible that an ancient civilization co-exists here with us, but for reasons of its own keeps itself more-or-less hidden for much of the time.

Regards,

Mike

[edit on 4-11-2007 by JustMike]

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by nightsider2007

"Out of focus crap" would still stay in front of the tether. Some more research and watching those films would help your conclusion. I hope you do, good luck.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I believe in UFO's

here's the thing

no video can prove an object is ET, it may be russian, chinese or US military

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Interesting enough, but the one where the Shuttle claims to have the alien spacecraft under observation is obviously fake. It's kinda sad that somebody would take what is already a compelling clip and add some dumb fake audio over it

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
I believe in UFO's

here's the thing

no video can prove an object is ET, it may be russian, chinese or US military

I see your point. Yes, can't argue with that.
Video is only video, after all. It's very hard to establish "proof" of any kind only from video, let alone use video to irrefutably demonstrate that an object is extraterrestrial.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I think that all the videos posted are a load of rubbish except the first one. That one is very interesting, it seems to me that the UFO was being attacked from Earth and avoided the missile thing. It's only theory however but looks alot like that.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 09:54 AM
link   
While I believe in life on other planets in our universe I am not completely convinced they are here now.
Our capitalistic way of thinking leads us to believe that nothing is generally done for just the doing of it. Therefore from our general belief standpoint why would someone expend and use such a large amount of resources to fly around our planet with no apparent interaction...barring all the beliefs in varied interactions.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Some of the footage you've posted is the same footage which pretty much made up my mind that UFO'S were real.

This footage to me is the most interesting and I would appreciate what the Skeptics opinions are on the first part of the link.

www.liveleak.com...

[edit on 4uSunday07/27/20 by paul76]

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal

When things are out of focus they may look in different relative positions than they really are.

In the image bellow there is something that may look like the shadow of the string over the circle (like some of the objects in the tether video appear to have the shadow of the tether projected upon them), but the string was behind the red circle (and I am sure of that because this image is from an experiment that I did to see if I could make something that would look like the tether incident video).

Unfortunately I could not find a way of having the red circle and the string out of focus at the same time, like on the tether video, having only two hands makes some things difficult.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by paul76

What part, the "Circular UFO appears" part?

I think it could be one of the famous ice crystals, small bright points on a dark background, when seen out of focus, look like that.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by paul76

Still ufo's. I don't see any aliens in that footage.
It's amazing what our eyes want us to see even if it's not what we're supposed to see.

Ok, when embedding, isn't it the = and everything to the right. Because for some reason it doesn't work for me anymore.

[edit on 11/4/2007 by Solarskye]

[edit on 11/4/2007 by Solarskye]

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Here's the video.

Mask Illusion

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Solarskye

I didn't say aliens I said I saw a circular shape of lights with one object positioning itself in the middle before lighting up.

It's looks intelligent and for me is quite impressive.

I'm not blinkered and I dismiss pretty much most footage after 5 seconds of viewing.

This to me just looks really impressive. It looks like a display.

That link you displayed is cool.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I believe in alien piloted ufos...because I have seen them many times....no I have no proof that something was inside them...other than just a feeling of knowing that they were in there.

Maybe all the skeptics need their proof so badly because they are jealous...they have never seen anything for themselves other than videos on the internet. I can assure you than when you see proof with you own eyes, and experience the feeling you get as you are witnessing this...you just know.

To the OP, thanks for posting this thread...although it is a repeat of things having been posted on here already...it is still good to get these videos seen again and again.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Of course there is life elsewhere in the universe! Only truly ingorant humans would assume there is not. The Bible makes reference to E.T.s if you read with an open mind.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandermast

I am a sceptic and I can tell you that I could never feel jealousy for someone just because he/she had seen something that I haven't seen, if that was the case I should feel jealous of almost everybody.

PS: I think I may have worded my previous sentences in a wrong way, is it correct to say "feel jealousy for someone" or "should feel jealous"?

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by dark_matter06

thanks for the video-links----yes i believe there are ufo's----and i see from the video showing a ufo being fired at from earth (australia) either by a missile or burst of laser energy that we still prefer to exterminate the unknown rather than communicate.the angels have fought wars before----the reason we see so much destruction out in space---so even if that missile was harmless to either good or evil aliens i'm thinking they still have nervous reflex actions anyway.i'm sure the good angels are under orders to just watch us/help us in some cases.my view is that we have some foolish trigger happy gunslingers that dont have an inkling that just one of those chariots of G-D has the power of 1 of "darth vaders death stars".good job those pilots have enough self control that they dont react like a human being could/ would.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 01:37 PM
link   
ArMaP,
Just wanting to let you know that my post had nothing to do with you personally...just skeptics in general.

I too would probably not believe or would want extensive proof...if I had not already seen enough of it already. I never asked or wanted to believe, but things I have seen first hand have chosen for me.

And about your previous post...I think your sentance would have been better worded as "I don't think I could feel jealously" or "be jealous of"

Anyway...if anyone cares to know the things I have seen that have made me believe, I would gladly tell them all about it.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 01:43 PM
link   
this is the first time i have seen or heard of this video

israel giant ufo

interesting

the huge craft was seen for three consecutive nights

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join