It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof we are all lying to ourselves

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Not to worry guys, my posts really do prove a point....which is this:

People dont care about 9/11 anymore.

Seriously. Watch the news, and it talks about OJ Simpson, local elections, some about the trani derailment here in DC, etc etc. My assistant was discussing whether or not to get an xbox360 or PS3 for her son. Another friend at the firm wondering if he should get a Mercedes SLK.

How many people talking about WTC ? zero

It's been 6 years, and people have moved on. Well, most people I should say. If ULTIMA1 was serious about his crusade to "find the truth", he'd use his NSA analyst gathering ability and find what he wants. He'd have his own website dedicated to exposing "the man". Dont you think?

But where does he look for the truth? On Ebaumsworld video forum where he is still banned...for violating forum rules. On a high speed cable troubleshooting forum, where he was banned for violating forum rules.

For someone trying to seek truth, he sure looks in odd places.

Annnyway, he can keep on posting his "facts" and whatnot. The rest of the world will just pass on by, silently shaking their heads....and deal with what matters now.

For me, that means some yardwork before it starts to rain again.

Good luck finding your truth! I'll pop by from time to time to see what you have discovered.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Disclosed
Good luck finding your truth! I'll pop by from time to time to see what you have discovered.

Thanks. Probably nothing until certain things are let visible to the public. But, see ya around.

Side note: What part of DC? Dupont Circle myself.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Disclosed
Annnyway, he can keep on posting his "facts" and whatnot. The rest of the world will just pass on by, silently shaking their heads....and deal with what matters now.

So now since you have been proven wrong yet again you are just going to run away.

You are just going to keep living in your safe fantasy world instead of facing reallity.

[edit on 10-11-2007 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by N.B.A.Y.S.O.H

why can't they ancer such simple questions?

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by N.B.A.Y.S.O.H

i all most missed that.....V........it need's to happin hehehehehe!!!!!

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by kingdeath_2006
why can't they ancer such simple questions?

Yes, why can't the people that still believe the official story answer simple questions?

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join