It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof we are all lying to ourselves

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Who wants to take a walk with there self?

If you do click play and read on.

Now take your hand thats not on the mouse and put it to you heart.and say " I promise to tell myself the truth,the whole truth, and nothing but the truth"

Leave your hand there and only take it away when you dont agree.

Do you like ATS : YES

Do you belive all you read here: NO

Do you belive a lot of what you read here: YES

DO you think ATS has good ethics: YES

Do you like Pizza: YES

Do you belive in santa: NO

Do you like icecream: YES

Do you think Elvis is still alive: NO

Do you like milkshakes: YES

Ever seen Bigfoot: NO

DO you like the ocean: YES

Ever seen the Loch ness monster: NO

DO you like dolphins: YES

Ever seen the moon: YES

Do you belive in freedom: YES

Ever seen an alien: NO

Was 9/11 an act of evil: YES

Do you like coke or pepsi

Did you see the plane fly into the pentagon: NO

Do you like apple pie: YES

Did you watch This video and read this document: YES

Did you see and hear in the video George Bush say " I saw the plane hit

the tower,and my first thoughts where.what a bad pilot": YES

Did you see and hear George Bush say in the video "The operatives planted the explosives high up so the people traped above could not escape": YES

Why couldnt George Bush answer the question in the video,beceause he had prior knowledge: YES

Did you see and hear Donald Rumsfeld in the video say "They shot down the plane over pennsylvania: YES

Do you think George Bush is a lier: YES

Do you think his administartion are liers: YES

DO belive George bush and the Bush administartion where involved in 9/11: YES

Do you love your country: YES

Are you scared of authority: NO

What are you going to do about it: Nothing

What can you do about it: Nothing

I hope you got the point because most people would have kept there hand on there heart up until Nothing.

[edit on 3-11-2007 by N.B.A.Y.S.O.H]

------------------------------------------

Title edit - All Caps

[edit on 3/11/07 by masqua]

[edit on 3-11-2007 by N.B.A.Y.S.O.H]

title edit - spelling

[edit on 3/11/07 by masqua]

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I took my hand off at the first question. Why? Because I have no faith in this site. All I've seen from reading these boards is a business that's more interested in exploiting paranoia and delusion than upholding the supposed ethics it is claimed it has. I quite often see people being warned and punished for getting frustrated by the overwhelming ignorance put forward by some people, and yet nothing is done to address the ignorance that incites such behaviour. It seems you can abuse the rules as much as you like so long as you're polite and tactful about it, you can insult and offend people as much as you like so long as you do it in a round about or indirect way, and many moderators will all too keenly misemploy the rules in your defence. When an organisation repeatedly endorses people like John Lear and propaganda videos like 9/11Mysteries, and yet claims to "deny ignorance" and support the cause of truth, any intelligent person can be forgiven for questioning their motives. Many people are here to oppose the conspiracies apparently committed by our governments, and yet seem quite willing to be duped by the conspiracies being committed on these very forums. It's kind of ironic to say the least.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by monoclear

No offence but why are you still you here at ATS if thats how you feel? I have found nothing but good ethics here so far

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by N.B.A.Y.S.O.H

Your post brought tears to my eyes. After going through Viet Nam and now Iraq I am tried of the senseless killing.

I voted for Pres. Bush and agreeded with him when we attacked Iraq. How could I have been so mistaken?

N.B.A.Y.O that was an excellent post.

Dizzie

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Monoclear you seem to be a talented writter and logical thinker. You would be an asset to the ATS board.

I don't agree with your post but do agree that you have a right to post freely. We all have the right to post our thoughts even if they may seem a bit strange to other members.

I am also wondering why you are posting at all if you dislike this board so much.

I've only been here a short time but I feel accepted by the members and enjoy participating in the discussions. Hopefully you will find your nitch here and enjoy it also.

Peace,
Dizzie

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by N.B.A.Y.S.O.H

Because it bothers me when people claim one thing and do another, especially people who are claiming to be striving for the truth. I'm here the same reason I joined in the first place, to bring light to the truth and out a real conspiracy when I see one, no matter who commits it. The world is full of frauds who claim things that are the complete opposite of their intentions, and unfortunately a growing number of gullible and misguided people are turning to places like this because it's where pop-culture tells them they'll find the truth. Dishonest people bug me, and I've never been one to sit quiet when I see an injustice going on. What the hearsayers don't realise is that the world could be a much much better place if it wasn't for their viral ignorance.

Why are you here? Is it to blindly parrot what the powers that be tell you, or is it to discuss conspiracy? Am I to shut up and be quiet simply because I disagree with the policies that are enforced and the ignorance that is endorsed? If so, what is anybody doing here?

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by dizziedame

Sorry it upset you. It wasnt ment to, but more to the piont the post is to show us all that we can and should do something before its to late. and 9/11 goes the same way as JFk. 90% of Amercians must belive the CIA were involved in his murder. And still nothing is done. WHY because it was 40 odd years ago and people dont care Is that what we are going to do to the inocent victims of 9/11?........forget them and do nothing?.......let it slide?

Im sick of it to be honest...every person with half a brain can see what on, on 9/11 surley? And still "they" get away with it. WHY?..i aint scared of em'...@&%$ em'

And it aint just George Bush either the Trator Tony Blair, needs bringing into check to the spineless maggot... Its funny how on 9/11 and 7/7 both days had war games/exercises going on,related to terror attacks, coincidence? about as much of a coincidence as winning the lottery 3 weeks running

People need to wake up the world over and make a stand before it is to late. And we have no rights at all and are totaly powerless.

Remember one thing some people on that day ,there last choice in life was jump or burn. I wont ever forget that or forgive it. And i want to see justice in my life time. Someone stand up please.

Rant over. Man i got a bee in my bonnet about this today. seeing that video was the final piece of evidence for me.

All this for Oil?...id rather sit in the dark

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Ive not been a member long, but so far ive found ATS to have great code of ethics, I have no complaints so far ..each to there own i guess.

But in answer to what you said in your fist post, people will always dance around the rules, doing there best to bend them as far as they can without breaking them, Belive me ive seen a few threads on here i think should have been delated from day one, but the poster has been clever enough not to break any rules, so it stays. I dont agree but i dont make the rules here i just try not to break them.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I must confess that I stopped watching the video before I heard all of the quotes you've included in your question list.

So, my only comment is that Bush's quote, that he "saw the plane hit the tower", can be easily explained by listening to the way he talks. He isn't exactly a William F. Buckley-esque wordsmith.

When he said that he "saw the plane hit the tower", I believe he meant that he "saw (that) the plane (had) hit the tower". Whether you believe 9-11 was an "inside job" or not, there is no way to interpret "I saw the plane hit the tower" to actually mean "I saw the hit the tower". That's obvious.

It was a clumbsyly (word?) worded sentence, to be sure, from a clumbsy wordsmith, and evidence of nothing other than that George W. Bush tends to speak complete thoughts in abbreviated sentences.

In my opinion, of course.

EDIT to add:

P.S. We may be on polar opposites of this issue, but I agree with you that the ethical standards of the civil, measured, adult discourse that ATS demands of it's members is what attracted me to join in the first place.

Just because ATS posts 9-11 Mysteries does not mean that ATS endorses all or, even, any of it's claims. It was posted to be discussed. This is a discussion board.

And while I, personally, may think that John Lear is... well... the John Leariest of us all, that doesn't mean that ATS endorses his every opinion. Lear has his own forum here simply because he generates so much discussion, and ATS promotes discussion.

And I do so love the thrill of a good debate.

[edit on 3-11-2007 by Tuning Spork]

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Tuning Spork

George Bush saying he saw the planes hit is nothing Its when he says "The operatives planted the explosives high up so the people traped above could not escape"

Explain that?.....There where no explosives rememeber.

And i agree, he probley has trouble trying to string a long enough sentance togeather to order breakfast. He probley just says " No. 2"

[edit on 4-11-2007 by N.B.A.Y.S.O.H]

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by N.B.A.Y.S.O.H
Its when he says "The operatives planted the explosives high up so the people traped above could not escape"

Explain that?.....There where no explosives rememeber.

The "explosives" were the fuel lines and tanks. The word "planted" is a bit curious, I'll admit. But, again, when you consider the way he thinks, a word like "planted" is an acceptable off-the-top-of-the-head stand-in for "placed" or "inserted" or "delivered" or...

What, in your opinion, would have been the correct word to place and/or plant into that sentence? Show us yer verbal skills.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 11:50 PM
link   

My verbal skills are not what they should be,there better than George's though.........did you see where he said " My first thoughts when i saw the plan hit the tower were..what a bad pilot

Its like his trying to get a laugh out of the audience. it quite sicking realy.

So where do you stand? inside job or genuine terror attack?

One more thing go back to the video and watch the part where he talks about the explosives, He is reading off notes right ? you can see that...It did cross my mind what if someone may of switched the originals knowing he will just read whats there without thinking to much, Maybe thats why he trips up he says opratives WTC ,Then its like he cant belive what he has just said, and trys to back track and get out of it...Then it looks like he keeps reading off the notes and starts digging himself a deeper hole.

Myabe someone with a conscience switched the notes ..just an idea ...watch that partagain let me know what you think.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tuning Spork
The "explosives" were the fuel lines and tanks.

But didn't NIST and FEMA both state that the majority of the fuel burned off in the intial explosion OUTSIDE the building?

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by N.B.A.Y.S.O.H
..did you see where he said " My first thoughts when i saw the plan hit the tower were..what a bad pilot

Its like his trying to get a laugh out of the audience. it quite sicking realy.

He was merely echoing everyone else's first impression of the first plane's impact. Did that pilot fall asleep? Did he have a heart attack? Was he simply incompetent? We didn't know at that time, and neither did he. It wasn't to evoke a laugh, it was invoke that moment that we all shared when we'd first heard that a plane had crashed (we presumed: accidentally) into the World Trade Center. I don't believe for a second that his shrug and "hrrrff" was meant to inject levity, but to remember the innocense of those first twenty minutes.

So where do you stand? inside job or genuine terror attack?

Genuine terror attack carried out by 19 sociopathic, would-be theocratic tyrants.

One more thing go back to the video and watch the part where he talks about the explosives, He is reading off notes right ? you can see that...It did cross my mind what if someone may of switched the originals knowing he will just read whats there without thinking to much, Maybe thats why he trips up he says opratives WTC ,Then its like he cant belive what he has just said, and trys to back track and get out of it...Then it looks like he keeps reading off the notes and starts digging himself a deeper hole.

The only problem with his script is that it read "high enough" instead of "low enough". That, I believe, is what puzzled him. ..."to ensure that that explosives went off at a point that was high enough to prevent people trapped above from escaping." The text, clearly, should have read: "...low enough...".

Got anymore?

Isn't this fun?!

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

the WTC was blown up and demolshed useing explosives IMO, Im starting to think maybe they put charges they needed into the basment under the pretence of the attack previously in the WTC basment carpark. Makes sense to me. I also heard a phone recording of a guy who had phoned up a radio staation and told them, he wasworking there at the time of the attacks,and a few weeks before the attacks, there was lots of buliding work going on in both towers. And people where being moved around a lot, ...maybe this was "them" planting the explosives?

And didnt i read somewhere that about 9 of the highjackers where found alive not long after the atttcks? and that one of the highjackers passports was found in the streets near the WTC?......what did it do fall out his pockets on impact and land on the street?...intact i might add not a mark on it

George Bush is guilty and he knows it.....the militray commisions act 2007 has a law in it that states Bush nor his administration can be charged for war crimes. WHY?

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

The "explosives" were the fuel lines and tanks.

But didn't NIST and FEMA both state that the majority of the fuel burned off in the intial explosion OUTSIDE the building?

Yes, they did.

Quite explosively, in fact!

Your relevant point being...?

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 12:35 AM
link   

He was merely echoing everyone else's first impression of the first plane's impact. Did that pilot fall asleep? Did he have a heart attack? Was he simply incompetent? We didn't know at that time, and neither did he.

Wait i have to stop you there sorry, ok now from the official story George Bush didnt know about the planes hitting untill he was sat in the clssroom correct? When one of his security came in and told him...and he sat there for what 3-4-5 mins. i forget how long.

So when he did get to see the planes hit on TV he alrady knew it was a terror attack correct?......so he wouldnt have thought ..."oh um what a bad pilot" whould he?

His staff had already told him the USA was under attack

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Interesting start to the thread. Bear in mind that ATS has thousands of non-Americans among the membership, and some of the American patriotic stuff doesn't really resonate with them though they may nevertheless have some serious ideas and research to contribute.

the WTC was blown up and demolshed useing explosives IMO, Im starting to think maybe they put charges they needed into the basment under the pretence of the attack previously in the WTC basment carpark

Well this may be your opinion and you're entitlled to it. But to convince others, you need a bit more evidence than this.

I also heard a phone recording of a guy who had phoned up a radio staation and told them, he wasworking there at the time of the attacks..maybe this was "them" planting the explosives?

It might be interesting to hear this, if you can post it here please.

And didnt i read somewhere that about 9 of the highjackers where found alive not long after the atttcks?

Yes a lot of people 'heard' that. It's a lie. Or at least, no evidence has ever been produced to support this blatantly ridiculous statement. If, after 6 years, someone digs up some evidence that any of those guys were alive after the attacks, I am sure tens of millions of people would be very interested to see it. Unfortunately, none exists. But we live in hope...

and that one of the highjackers passports was found in the streets near the WTC?......what did it do fall out his pockets on impact and land on the street?...intact i might add not a mark on it

Yes, I heard that too. I have no idea if it's true or not, or if it was deliberately planted disinformation. It might have even been technically possible for a passport to be recovered, but extremely unlikely bordering on the miraculous.

George Bush is guilty and he knows it.....the militray commisions act 2007 has a law in it that states Bush nor his administration can be charged for war crimes. WHY?

If any evidence is ever produced which would stand up in court, we can be sure he will be.

There are many things about 9/11 which don't look or feel right - the collapse of the WTC, for example. But this rubbish about some of the hijackers being alive after the attacks (don't even mention the 'no-planes' theories) is just disinformation planted to discredit the conspiracy movement. It ensures the truth remains hidden by distracting and subsequently discrediting the gullible who swallow this rubbish without bothering to investigate it.

Genuine, serious investigators who want to get to the bottom of what really happened are then tarnished in the popular imagination by association with these liars and fools.

It's a very effective strategy.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Originally posted by bovarcher

Interesting start to the thread. Bear in mind that ATS has thousands of non-Americans among the membership, and some of the American patriotic stuff doesn't really resonate with them though they may nevertheless have some serious ideas and research to contribute.

I wasnt being patriotic Im not Amercian, im English

The point of this thread was for people to do Exactly what the original post says. I was hopeing that a high majority of people would of only of taken there hand off there heart when it got to there part saying nothing. It was to show a point that, NO i wont do nothing ill fight and get the truth.

someone sent me a U2u saying it was very powerfull and had them in tears almost...i didnt mean for that to happen ...but at least they got it...try it.

Well this may be your opinion and you're entitlled to it. But to convince others, you need a bit more evidence than this.

Ive read page after page of eveidence, and seen video after video. For and against, and all kinds of theories.

Yes a lot of people 'heard' that. It's a lie. Or at least, no evidence has ever been produced to support this blatantly ridiculous statement. If, after 6 years, someone digs up some evidence that any of those guys were alive after the attacks, I am sure tens of millions of people would be very interested to see it. Unfortunately, none exists. But we live in hope...

I thought the BBC exposed this a long time ago? one was alive and well liveing in morocco from what i remember ...but i dont have to many hangs up about this at the moment im more concerned about bush saying " Opratives planted explosives high up so the people trapped, couldnt escape",.......watch the video he says it

If any evidence is ever produced which would stand up in court, we can be sure he will be.

He will never go to court...the millitray commisions act 2007 saw to that. He can not be tried for war crimes nor his administraton....9/11 was a war crime

Genuine, serious investigators who want to get to the bottom of what really happened are then tarnished in the popular imagination by association with these liars and fools.

I agree

I have just done a quck seach for the video clip. I havent found it yet ,it was a long time ago i came across it. im sure it was on google video not youtube i saw it.

If it helps : He was an English man about 30-35 and he phoned in a radio show ...could be Amercian or British ..but i think it was Amercian ..and he explained about the building work going on, and all teh moveing about people had to do,from floor to florr, while there where "referbishing" other floors....he kept going on about the dust,the noise drilling etc...and the use of Bobcats, there like a mini digger thing if you didnt know.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Yes, they did.

Quite explosively, in fact!

Your relevant point being...?

Well how would the fuel exploding outside the builidng have been considered the explosives to trap the people on the upper floors?

<<   2  3  4 >>

join