It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Larry King 11/8: UFO's

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 09:30 PM
link   
well if it has happened before, that's a really good thing yeah..........

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I think they just can't keep it secret anymore. Thanks to all the websites about ufo's and shall I say my favorite. ABOVETOPSECRET!! To many people know something is going on now compared to 60 years ago. Also to many retired pilots and nasa employers and astronuats have mentioned ufo's. I really hope we get what we've been wanting and it's not another disappointment.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Solarskye

I wouldn't hold my breath on not being disappointed. Unless they have actual evidence, I think this will be just another flash in the pan media event. I'll remain hopeful, but I'm certainly not expecting much.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
Also, it makes me mad that one of the most important questions, the question of why does the government cover this up, always gets some typical lame responses like "they don't want us to panic." What about FREE ENERGY? These guys Larry has on act as if every craft in the sky is piloted by aliens. Our government obviously has this technology, and they don't want us to know about it. I just wish someone would say that on one of these shows...

I agree. That's the meat of this issue, not if the general public could handle it or not... but they can't go putting even the concept of free energy/advanced propulsion on the general public's radar, not yet... especially if we're already exploiting it... It'd actually raise SERIOUS questions.

We all know free-energy tech is reserved for the power brokers. We'll only hear about a "technological energy breakthrough" once they can slap a meter on it and charge for it's distribution lol...

edit...

we can't risk those waskally terrorists getting a hold of this tech if it's real.. so until the NWO is in place we'll never hear anything official.

[edit on 9-11-2007 by Stale Cracker]

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Yeah I know, I'm not, but I"m thinking the word is getting out to the public that doesn't surf the web and non members of ufo forums. So let's just see what happens MOnday and there after.

Oh! yeah, almost forgot

Gotta get my brownie points

Thanks Simon Gray for starting ATS.
And I do miss you William One Sac

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Are they gonna repeat the show at 12 midnight easterb time? Can anyone tell me if this is so?

I need to watch this show!!!!!

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeeGee

Originally posted by Mayan2012
and EVEN IF the U.S government announces tomorrow that there are in fact Extraterrestrial species that have visited, and still do.... do you really think everyone would believe it?

i dont.

Of course not. Do you know there are people in this world today that still believe the Earth is flat?

It all comes down to experience really. If someone who believed the Earth was flat was taken up in a spaceship over the Earth, they would be convinced that the Earth was round.

The problem with today is so much can be faked. We are well due for the hoax of the century. The only way to convince anyone was if every major news channel caught live an alien landing or greeting to planet Earth.

jats

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by The Coward

Yes, it will be on at 12:00 Midnight.
I'm going to watch it again. The hour went by so fast I couldn't obsorb it all.
I can't wait until Monday.........this sounds really exciting!

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by MagicaRose

Thank You so much!!

I have to watch this!!

It is exciting how latetley UFOs and ET stuff is all arround the news.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Yeah it's coming on again in 27 minutes. I'm going to video capture it.

I caught the last 20 minutes of the live airing and was actually impressed. They've got some good guests. The last Larry King UFO special was horrible.

edit: actually I can only capture the video but not the sound, so that's not worth it.
Hopefully someone else gets a hardcopy and puts it on Youtube or something.

[edit on 9-11-2007 by Schaden]

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Do you believe there is extra terrestrial life?
Yes 85% 4908
No 15% 853
Total Votes: 5761

Did everyone make sure to put in their vote. If not please go put in your vote now. This is our time to have a voice.

www.cnn.com...

I am also thinking about sending them an email.

By the way, the original thread that was created for this is here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 10:43 PM
link   
[also posted in the kiddie room next door]

You all realize the show and the “press conference” on Monday is just a publicity stunt for what’s his name’s new “Out of the Blue” DVD or whatever it’s called right?

Didn’t think so.

[sigh]

Yes, I watched it… same old stories, all debunked. (even the recent O’Hare “UFO”)

Say what you will and believe what you want to believe but in the end and in the eyes of Science (the only ones that really matter) there’s still no evidence of ET visitation… just UFOs… nobody can tell you what they are… not even the Government.

Round and round we go…

The funny thing is I told my wife and family there was a UFO show on I wanted to watch and next thing you know I was the only one left in the room… what’s up with that?

Later,

AD

[fixed typo]

[edit on 9-11-2007 by Access Denied]

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Who are the 15% punks who voted No?! Let me at'em!

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I loved the Show tonight and the debunker really looked foolish coming up with the stuff he said, but he is probably just paid.

My question on this matter though is this.

Aren't these guy's going against their oaths of secrecy? Does the Gov threaten them in any way?

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by jats1

I bet you anything that (Access Denied) is one of them.

He is one of my favorite disinfo agents.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Riposte's quote,

And from a completely unbiased and objective standpoint, the skeptic looked like he was grasping for straws when trying to explain away the sightings as described by the other guests.

It was pretty clear Riposte! The Skeptic was Pulling Answers out of a place where the sun don't shine.

All-n-All I thought Larry did a good job. Didn't notice any rolling eyes.
I was impressed with Shirley's comments.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by housegroove23
I bet you anything that (Access Denied) is one of them.

He is one of my favorite disinfo agents.

Right back at 'ya.

[hugs]

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Please somebody record it and put up on the internet (youtube or google) because there are a lot of people who doesnt have cnn and live outside the USA . I live in mexico and i want to see it..but no usa cnn here..

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Access Denied
Say what you will and believe what you want to believe but in the end and in the eyes of Science (the only ones that really matter)

Even though mainstream science is a relatively reliable institution, it's still a complete joke if you weren't aware.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Do you believe there is extra terrestrial life?
Yes 86% 5534
No 14% 909
Total Votes: 6443

Looking good guys, this should tell them something.

I think that it is very important that this number keeps going up.

[edit on 11/9/07 by housegroove23]

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join