It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USS Enterprise the subject of a coming false flag?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Anubis Kanubis

Hey Anubis Kanubis! Have you checked your u2u box lately? Thanks!

This is not a one line post...

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Actually Hal Turner is not the only one who thinks this is a possibility — the sacrificing of the USS Enterprise. On the exact same evening he first aired this suggestion, I made my very first post here on ATS “What if the USS Enterprise Sinks! & the U.S. Blames Iran!”. ATS mods changed my original title a little, which is why it looks so butchered.

I had thought about this scenario weeks before I wrote the thread, and I had never before even heard of Hal Turner. Also, at the time there wasn’t any mention of this possibility anywhere on the internet either. Pure logic dictates a strong likelihood — sadly so — for a false flag event involving this ship. The ship is old, the navy would mind least losing it when forced to choose. And it’s a legend since it’s the first nuclear powered aircraft carrier ever. That makes for good propaganda, should something ‘happen’ to it.

Whenever people separated in space and time come up with similar ideas — truly independently — the odds increase of those thoughts becoming reality.

If this false flag event does occur, it most certainly will have nothing to do with Iranian military hardware. We will sink that ship completely on our own, using our munitions, not theirs. So it doesn’t matter what type of missiles they have. It’s not going to be Shkval torpedos doing that vessel in. The means of her demise will be entirely US department of defense approved.

Greetings,
The Wizard In The Woods

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Wizard_In_The_Woods

I agree, and so do many others.

If you're interested, you can find a discussion concerning an expanded and even more horrific scenario on another thread, now currently languishing here:

www.abovepolitics.com...'

I earnestly hope the scenarios in this thread and the thread mentioned above, never take place, and we all end up feeling chagrined for ever thinking such a self-serving and depraved event could ever take place.

[edit on 12-11-2007 by goosdawg]

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join