It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jackie O killed JFK!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar
I hate to give this thread ANY attention, I am SICKENED BY YOUR ACCUSATION!

The fellow in the pub probably did it.

I hope this thread dies, but due to extraordinary ignorance and negativity loves company it will probably sail on.

You and your drunken mate are wrong.

Im not accusing her of anything,just posting what a strange old man said to me.This is skunk works and a conspiracy site ya know.
With all due respect I hope your more sickened by the "concentration camps didn't exist" threads as I dont think this one is that offensive?
And if the fellow in the pub did it,i wish I got a picture of him.Come to think of it- he did look a bit like E Howard Hunt!

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I agree!

The evidence supports your claim and is really not too far out there. At least this theory works, unlike the magic bullet theory and the many others that just don't hold water...

How can you see anything else in this film????

If there's no conspiracy then why are they keeping the info locked up...

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 02:36 AM
link   

It is odd how the film jumps up just high enough to not be able to see her hands.

Also, right after the fatal hit she does something weird. It looks like she positions him or is disposing something.

I believe a piece of ballistics material i.e. the gun, is what flew out that she was trying to grab not brains.

I don't care how much you love some one, after you hear a bullet shot, you automatically hit the deck and pull anyone standing down.

She is trying to pull his arms down after the first shot. If you look at stills of this scene you can see blood on her coat before the fatal shot, so she (being princess like) would have noticed that and immediately reacted if the threat wasn't coming from her. How do you not notice the 6in blood stain and then be like...."something wrong dear?"

It's all fishy, but I believe she was the trigger puller.

Peace

[edit on 7-1-2009 by letthereaderunderstand]

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by letthereaderunderstand

Also, right after the fatal hit she does something weird. It looks like she positions him or is disposing something.

[edit on 7-1-2009 by letthereaderunderstand]

I've just noticed this too,thanks.
It does look a bit dodgy imo.Her hand is right at the back of his head and the angle of the bullet does seem to exit as if she's holding the weapon.
From my foggy recolection, the guy in the pub made out it was a cattle prod like device.Hmmm?
Even if she didn't shoot him,the bullet must of come very close to her hand.
But I can also imagine the shock and confusion if my loved one had her face blown apart in front of me.I dont think I could spontaniously escape and would want to lay her down gently before running off,as if her death is too quick to comprehend.
Thanks for the replies.It is an interesting theory,the character in the pub seemed very genuine too which adds to the spooky factor.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I always found her reactions during and after the final shot to be very strange.
First of all she didnt seem very panicked at all, even after the final shot (from the front right imo) when his head literally exploded, you would think she wouldve jumped back in astonishment or hit the floorboard in fear.
I dont believe for a second that she climbed backwards to pick up his skull, she appeared to be heading for a secret service agent, I read a rumor somewhere that they were having an affair.
Also, I read a story told by a guy who claimed he fired the final, fatal shot using a .211 fireball from behind a wall atop the famous grassy knoll, with that weapon it would have been an outstanding shot.
He claimed that he had specific orders (violating them would mean his death) to NOT hit Jackie and the way she moved her head down and to the right made it seemed staged, like she knew where the final shot was coming from.
He also claimed that after firing his shot, he was supposed to go find Oswald and take him out as well.
I wish I could remember the guys name and where I read that story, it was very interesting and to me it was more believable than her firing the headshot.

Still, ive always wondered who she was talking about when she said "they" killed him.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kr0n0s
I always found her reactions during and after the final shot to be very strange.
First of all she didnt seem very panicked at all, even after the final shot (from the front right imo) when his head literally exploded, you would think she wouldve jumped back in astonishment or hit the floorboard in fear.

Exactly. Anyone who has ever encountered just the sound of a gun shot blast, when not expecting it knows this. Not only does it almost stop your heart, but the first thing you do is hit the deck pulling down who ever is around you to the floor.

I've watched the zapruder film and analyzed it so many times I can see it when I close my eyes and from what I can gather.

You can see a smoke plume coming up from the car directly after they come out from behind the sign and another before the final shot. It is really hard to see but you can make them out.

I agree, wither or not she pulled the trigger the bullet exit is the tell. It came from underneath him. I think the Governor got shot on accident and wasn't intended to be hit.

I saw a youtube video with LBJ's mistress, now an old lady, talking about how pissed off LBJ was the night before it happened and she was telling the interviewer that LBJ said, "Nobody messes with him and that s.o.b. is gunna pay". LBJ owned stock in Bell Helicopter, the maker of the Huey. Kennedy was really trying to make a change from the old way of business.

It's a shame. That whole family has gotten knocked off except for Ted....errrrah.

Marilynn Suicide....yeah Right....

Peace

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Hogwash! Oh, poor Jackie-O, let her rest in peace!

JFK was killed from a lone gunman, not from the grassy-knoll, but from a sniper hidden from view in a storm sewer. The kind of sewer that opens from the side of a curb. He was then seen exiting the sewer tunnel a few hundred feet away after doing his deed.
Question is: who ordered the hit.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
"The .41 rimfire cartridge was created for use in small Derringer type pistols. The .41 rimfire round was very slow, 13 grains of black powder propelling a 130 grain lead bullet at 425 feet per second, yielding a muzzle energy of 52 ft lb." (Cushman).

If the leading projectile captured in frames 313 and 314 of Zapruder's cine film was indeed the bullet from a .41 calibre rimfire cartridge, then its analysed speed of at least 104-119 ft/s is commensurate with an accelerated lump of lead that has lost kinetic energy during its passage through human tissue, and in particular in breaking through the skull.

Just such a single shot, .41 calibre pistol was used to assassinate President Abraham Lincoln in 1865, again at point-blank range, again by his wife, and again with the blame attached to some patsie. How Talmudic Jews love this sort of repetition.

Look again at frame 326, above. Does this small-barrelled pistol not remarkably resemble what Jacqueline Kennedy seems to be holding in her right hand? More here:
www.realityreviewed.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   

GET A GRIP!!! Some absolute weirdos on here!! Do you know how is "NORMAL" to act when ur loved one gets shot in the head?!

And yes you are right, she doesnt hit the floor with fear at the shooter... but then again, if my girlfriend got shot in the head, i wouldnt really care for my own well fare, id worry about looking after her, so thats probably why she didnt hit the floor. But what do we know about how to act in this situation.

Also id like the point out that the second gun shot takes off flesh from the top right of his head... impossible therefore, for the shot to have come from her. This is an obsurd thread. Get out more, seriously.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Boniouk06

GET A GRIP!!! Some absolute weirdos on here!! Do you know how is "NORMAL" to act when ur loved one gets shot in the head?!

And yes you are right, she doesnt hit the floor with fear at the shooter... but then again, if my girlfriend got shot in the head, i wouldnt really care for my own well fare, id worry about looking after her, so thats probably why she didnt hit the floor. But what do we know about how to act in this situation.

Also id like the point out that the second gun shot takes off flesh from the top right of his head... impossible therefore, for the shot to have come from her. This is an obsurd thread. Get out more, seriously.

Why do people become so defensive? It is really weird how many people on this site cut right to name calling when something is presented that is other then what the Government says it is.

I can trust my own eyes to determine what I am seeing as can everyone else. I would say that is exactly what everyone is trying to do...."Get a Grip"...not turn a blind eye because it isn't what we would like to think it is.

There is evil in this world folks, don't be fooled by your emotions, because that is exactly what "evil" uses to gain your trust by sapping you up. Keep a clear head and watch the film again.

Impossible for the flesh to come off his head from a shot fired from under him? Are you kidding? That is the only way the flesh could of come off. The exit wound is the big wound not the entry wound. The entry wound would be a small hole, not half of your head flying off if the shot was coming from above, no way no how. I suggest you watch some footage of bullet wounds, or perhaps a ballistics video.

When a bullet enters, being lead or a copper covered lead slug it flattens out after entry and tears everything in its path so that upon exit it is pulling everything with it and can be the size of a softball on exit.

The wound is characteristic of being shot from the bottom of his face, not the top of his head. Sure the bullet would cause more of a wound immediately hitting the skull then just hitting flesh, but it would not of blown up but instead, it would of concaved and exited the other side not blow everything into the air, let alone a piece of brain that she so valiantly picked up. The people in the car are the main suspects. Where is the Justice?

Fact is, Lee Harvey Oswald himself said he was a patsy. Fact is he was shot before a trial could happen. Fact is Jack Ruby was mafia. Fact is JFK had many enemies because he wanted to change how this country is run and end war profiteering i.e. the "space program". Fact is LBJ had stock in Bell Helicopter who manufactured the Huey. Fact is his first action of power as president was to escalate the Vietnam war sending 50+ Thousand Americans to their Graves which Kennedy would NOT do. Fact is, over 3,000,000 Vietnamese died from the totality of the French and American occupation of Vietnam. Fact is JFK had an affair with Marilyn Monroe who died shortly after JFK mysteriously. I would say that is motive enough for Jackie who would of been tried if she was a normal person. Fact is JFK jr. had the power to out these people with his magazine and he too is Dead.

You want to know who killed JFK, just ask yourself who made money after his death doing things he was opposed to doing. It's really simple.

Peace

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by letthereaderunderstand

Originally posted by Boniouk06

Why do people become so defensive? It is really weird how many people on this site cut right to name calling when something is presented that is other then what the Government says it is.

Peace

Don't get me wrong dude, i agree with what you're saying about not believing what the government tell us...
but conspiracies such as oswald paid to do it, or the cia did it etc.. is alot more believable to me personally, than Jackie doing it.

She is only looking at him in the first place because of the first shot that goes through his neck. The second shot takes part of the scalp off and it flies forwards so the shot is definately from behind him. It is not her. This theory is almost as bad as the "its the bodyguard in front of him" theory. When you want to believe something enough, you can make it believable. but don't lose your own common sense please.

Also... if it was something SO top secret, dont you think VERY FEW people would be told about it, otherwise the truth would be out by now. If so few people knew about it, then someone would have seen Jackie do this. If they wanted a president dead, there is a MILLION better ways to do it than by his own wife in an open top car in the middle of a city with thousands of people looking. Seriously, this is clutching at straws and EXACTLY why people call ATSers Crazy.

Government? yes possibly it was them
Jackie? oh dear.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Boniouk06

How about YOU get a grip!
Weirdo huh? careful or your mommy will wash your mouth out.
Yes as a matter of fact i do know how most people would react in a situation like that and her actions were strange in the videos of the incident.
Now if you dont like my opinions, then ill be sure to post them after your bedtime so that you wont be bothered with them.
what a d*****s

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   

How about YOU get a grip!
Weirdo huh? careful or your mommy will wash your mouth out.
Yes as a matter of fact i do know how most people would react in a situation like that and her actions were strange in the videos of the incident.
Now if you dont like my opinions, then ill be sure to post them after your bedtime so that you wont be bothered with them.
what a d*****s

Ha im a bit too old to have my mouth washed out by my mother but thanks all the same.
You know how most people would react in a situation like this? I find that hard to believe unless you're a murderer or psycho gunman like probable in this instance.
Oh and for the record, I didn't state that i didn't like your opinions. I loved them, they were hilarious and gave me a good laugh. I was sat here with a few of my friends laughing at how crazy some people are on here in their search for their own theory to feel important. It's sad. truely.

anyway, i need to get back to watching the video clip... It's amazing.. .watching jackie turn to the side and blow her husbands headoff with that cleverly hidden pistol in her sleeve! LOL

You're the kind of person who says that we never landed on the moon... then 10 minutes later is saying that when we landed on the moon there was alien bases... Make your mind up.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   

You dont have a clue, about me or anything else it seems.
You make off the fly assumptions because you dont read all of the post or your reading comprehension is very poor.
If you had bother to read, you would've seen that the I never said, or do i believe, that she shot anyone.
Your an immature kid thats only looking for an argument so go on and play somewhere else, youve offered nothing worthwhile here, even your immature insults are laughable.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   

You dont have a clue, about me or anything else it seems.
You make off the fly assumptions because you dont read all of the post or your reading comprehension is very poor.
If you had bother to read, you would've seen that the I never said, or do i believe, that she shot anyone.
Your an immature kid thats only looking for an argument so go on and play somewhere else, youve offered nothing worthwhile here, even your immature insults are laughable.

off the fly?
don't you mean off the wall??

and you insult my grammar and language? ha

I offer something VERY worthwhile here...
a SANE head in the midst of mayham amongst people wanting to believe anything. ATS has LOTS of many interesting and well thought out, intellectual and educated posts on various matters... this is a LONG way from one of those. That was my only point. Not to argue.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   
While I think this theory is just plain odd,

It crossed my mind, is it just me, or is it only Americans and their political leaders that are always under conspiracy theorist scrutiny?

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Well it wasn't her right hand that had the gun is about all I can tell the reason being is her elbow is sticking up in the air on her right hand when the shot goes off. I just tried to mimic her right hand position to see if I could angle my wrist in such a way to pull the trigger with my elbow up in the air and wrist tilted up at an angle that might be close to consistent with her right hand on the video and couldn't do it. For me it would have exited around the jaw line but no way the head.

I'm guessing her hand was actually pressed up against the seat or the middle to lower area of his bicep, as I can not see any way to move my right hand naturally in such a way to have my elbow that high up.

The left hand I just can't plain see it.

I did notice when her right hand came up a couple frames with something that looked silver-ish but closer inspection it appears just to be her gloves reflecting the sun light.

Now the light pole is very interesting with her head covering the left side of the light pole as they drive behind it and then covering the right side in one frame as they pass by it.

Normally I would think not a big deal but the reason it interests me is because her head is the only thing that goes in front of the light pole as they drive by it. I would expect to see parts of the car or other people appear in front of it if it was just bad recording equipment or a compression thing.

At the same time I wonder if there is other video uploaded that doesn't show this of the same video. If that's the case the video could have just been hoaxed by someone so I'll have to look.

Edit: OK took a look at several other video's as for her hand position they were both on his wrist after the first shot then she pushes his wrist down to get a better look at the wound it appears. As she pushed his wrist down elbow went up in the air and next shot fired.

The light pole all versions have her head going over the right side of the pole but the left side as she passes no maybe it's just my video player and that one clip.

[edit on 9-1-2009 by Darthorious]

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
iv never really commented on any JFK stuff, but this thread made me take a look at the footage, and to me it looks like after he gets hit for the first time and raises his arms, it looks like jackie is trying to attach something to him with both her hands, and it looks like an upwards explosion occurs which kills JFK. maybe it was a pen, and she was told to attach it to his brest pocket directly after the first shot happend. haha wild guess

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
How about all the petty arguing back and fourth and the lame insults calm down, I may not be a mod but I am completely interested in this theory and want the discussion to continue without the thread being closed down.

Try and keep the discussions civil, we're all here for Truth, and if throwing out a wild theory ends up leading towards the truth whats the problem?

That being said, I can see the view point of this theory quite easily, i havent seen a higher quality version of the film yet (since I am at work) however from what i HAVE seen the angle and reactions do seem to match up pretty well. If the shooter was shooting from the right the wound wouldn't have been as large as it was, that is pretty much fact. Entry wounds are small, exit wounds are a ball of flesh, metal, and bone and its not a very pretty sight.

To make that kind of wound the shot would have had to come from behind for sure -- and in order for a shooter other than Jackie to make that shot they would have had to have been a hell of a great shot, especially to not hit Jackie at all when she was right there.

Just my view point.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
All right here's a link to a Google video that has some pretty good close ups in it and you can clearly see her hands and what she's doing compared to the other video's. Doesn't appear she offed him.

Did notice around frame 303 that other camera man, is that video available or was it the one confiscated?

Link

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join