It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WESU FM's The Cosmic Eye Radio Show Presents Dr Fred Bell Sunday 11/11/07

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 08:19 PM
link   
The Cosmic Eye Ashtar Command Radio Presents on Sunday November 11th 11:30 AM Est 8:30 AM Pst www.wesufm.org

Dr Fred Bell is a practicing naturopath, scientist and environmentalist, and has been currently working worldwide with programs that include a proper conduct of school systems, autistic children, and other problems that develop and effect the growth factor of our young up-and-coming society. He spent 20 years with a National Health Federation, a U.S. based group that has promoted an individuals freedom, to choose the type of health-care, freedom to choose the various vitamins and minerals and dietary elements that best works for them. In addition, he has brought attention to various forms of world attrition, which have caused the formation of many oceanic and rain forest projects.

Dr. Bell invented the famed and patented Nuclear Receptor. Dr. Bell has also written several books and been the subject of several others. The Promise, written by famed author Brad Steiger is selling well in America and abroad. The Promise is also written in German and Japanese languages. Will be discussing his contacts with Spiritual Ets and the technology he has developed with there assistance over the years and how he went from being in the govenment on various levels including Nasa to the path he is on today. His website is www.pyradyne.com...
To listen Worldwide go to www.wesufm.org our website and choose your stream and if for some reason the first stream link does not work go to this one below radio.wesleyan.edu:8000...
So tune in Sunday 11:30 AM Est and 8:30 AM Pst.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I did so much want to give this guy a chance

but seriously...

cgi.ebay.com... &_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

only $567

plus you pay hundreds of dollars just to join his website...I think I know what "The Promise" is...

new topics

join