It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI had advance knowledge of OJ Simpson Plan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   

FBI had advance knowledge of OJ Simpson Plan

news.yahoo.com

Federal agents learned three weeks in advance that O.J. Simpson and a memorabilia dealer planned an operation to retrieve personal items Simpson said were stolen from him, according to FBI reports obtained Friday by The Associated Press.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I find this piece of news pretty odd. The FBI knew beforehand that OJ Simpson would get in trouble and they didnt prevent it???

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Skyfloating, I thought this was about the killing. I'm sorta (dark humour) laughing over here about the headline w/ this (loose) criminal. Although, I hear he could get a sick sentence. Although, he'd have to have the guy he's got in the hospital from cardiac arrest to testify against him. When's this trial?

Also, on this case -- yeah, prior knowledge, they could of stopped him BEFORE they entered the apt.

I've thought about this case, think about the victim -- like they're not gonna know who to go looking for. Sometimes, I think OJ is MK Ultra -- a lot of players are. Nolan Ryan is cited in that "Trance: Formation of America" book and Tommy laSorta admits to betting and knows about the superplayers.

JbT

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Im not sure I find that 'odd'.

I think its a case of "what goes around, comes around".

Most people belive that O.J. killed those people, just couldnt prove it. Im guessing they might have just been waiting for this kind of moment to pop up so they can bust him for something - even if hes got away with murder in the past.

Is it right? thats another question.
Probably wouldnt want it happening to myself, so its probably not moraly correct. Its almost entrapment.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Why is this even news.The oj story is a media front so they dont have to report real news. Next micheal jackson will rape a bunch of kids for media blackout.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Even if the feds did know about his 'sting' before hand, his current charges are still valid. His defense team may be looking for an out; hence, the media coverage of this most recent finding. If this is their defense strategy, he's in terrible trouble.

If he were brought up on federal charges, this current 'discovery' may be defensible.

OJ is being charged by the state of Nevada. Unless the State of Nevada knew of his plans, that defense is pretty much toast!

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Yeah it is kinda odd that the FBI did not do anything to prevent this if they knew about it beforehand. Why is the FBI spying or involved with him anyways? O_o

new topics

top topics

join