It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Coming Revolution

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 07:32 PM
link   
No basis in fact, no proof.

Simply put, the same as the rest of the 'prophesy' threads around, should be moved to Skunkworks.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by jarheadjock
So essentially, a spritual revolution is coming towards us, nearing closer and closer.

Is it a choice that we can choose, to ascend, or will there be a sort of "Divine Judgement" by the Great Divinity of some sorts to see who are worthy?

Everybody has a choice which direction they want to take. The Divine is not something "out there" it is within the heart of every being on this planet even the negative humans. But what is happening here is the Divine is making an adjustment since the governing principle thoughout this Cosmos is harmony, this planet is being brought into harmony with the rest of the Universe.

And for the aliens and beings already with us, the possible prophecies of Alien Intervention have already happend i'm guessing and is in the ending stages?

I'm not sure what prophecies you are refering to. However Alien intervention has happened.

And for the elite humans doing this nefarious deeds, are they who we think they are? Or this is something else entirely?

I think there is a lot of literature available that basically sums up the elite. Except that they are a lot like the Wizard of Oz.

I have been trying to open myself up spritually and i have to say, it all lies down to practice. I havnt broken anything (like levels or frequencies) but i have to say i am edging closer to become one with myself first of all, and coming closer, but still far, from "merging" with the universe? I am going about this all wrong?

You are not wrong, the best thing you can do in these times is follow your intuition and your inner guidance.

[edit on 2-11-2007 by flashstorminc]

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeeGee
Yes, I have heard of these Venusians. But despite the inaccurate names, are the star systems you mentioned(Sirius, Arcturus, Draco, Pleiadies) part of this revolution?

Yes all I named play some role and there are quite a few others. Yet I will restate that in order to get a true picture of these civilizations you have to forget almost everything you've heard about them and take their own perspective.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 08:09 PM
link   
OP, this is one of the reason I have always been drawn to ATS and continue to enjoy the information that is posted.

What are the time frames for this to transpire from beginning to end? In earth time or years, months, days.

A very interesting read that I am sure will resonate with many people here, Please continue.

[edit on 2-11-2007 by Realtruth]

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 08:14 PM
link   
This resonates with me, somewhere inside I feel its truth.

Someone mentioned to me about something that they referred to as "The Counsil" is this part of it?

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I feel that one of the ways we are being controlled is by the massive amounts of chemicals that are being forced on us thru the food and water supply, the products we use and the drugs we take.

How can we get connected spiritually when our bodies are so poisoned? So in order to truly have a clear mind, we need to cleanse our bodies of the "dirt". No matter how hard you try to "connect" to the truth, it's going to be harder for those whose bodies are operating less efficiently than those whose bodies are operating at peak performance.

Stop consuming the mind-altering, poisonous things such as alcohol and drugs, caffeine, television, processed foods, etc. Changing your diet to include raw and vegetarian foods, clean water and products made from naturally-occurring substances will put people more in touch with nature and allow the spiritual connection to flow with less effort.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lucky One
This resonates with me, somewhere inside I feel its truth.

Someone mentioned to me about something that they referred to as "The Counsil" is this part of it?

This resonates to me too. There are literally tons of people today talking about the same thing the OP is. I don't see how there can't be at least one ounce of truth in what he says.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by annestacey

I understand what your talking about. Thats why i am so determined to change my lifestyle. Its real hard, depending on your enviorment, but i want to be clensed.

I think that when we are poisoned as you said we are by those thigns you listed, our brains, and spirit/meta, and also poisoned and clogged with "dirt" and cannot fully function. Good job pointing that out.

reply to post by Realtruth

Most definetly i concur with you.

Thats one thing that slipped my mind! Thanks for questiong this!

yes, OP, i am deeply interested, when is the timeframe for this ascendence of sorts?

reply to post by Lucky One

I too beleive, for also a strange reason, that this OP is telling the truth, or at least a shred of it. A shred is better than nothing, and i dont think that its a hoax or an elaborate one. Its just a gut feeling, though i could be wrong. And i sincerly hope i am not.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I think this is all just part of Gods "Grand Design".
All will be revealed 2012.
The spirit father "God" is pleased with our progress.
We will have a LOT of cool dual use technology available to
us 2014. Hovercraft - Spacestations - Control of the Earths weather-
Large numbers of jobs created by mining the asteroid belt between
Mars and Jupiter - shall I go on?

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
I think this is all just part of Gods "Grand Design".
All will be revealed 2012.
The spirit father "God" is pleased with our progress.

LOL I highly doubt that right now. Hes probably pleased with those trying to merge and be one, but i dont think hes jolly about all the wars, death, greed, lust, etc. going on even though it can be human nature. Its not excusable. IMHO of course though.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 08:59 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 09:04 PM
link   
If al of our speech is being monitored and flagged, how are you able to be posting this stuff?

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by flashstorminc

That was a great story. Is this a book coming out? I am reading Area 51 right now and it is pretty good. I love people who can make up such cool stuff. I wish I could do that.

I wish there were Aliens out there, but I am still not convinced. I do think something is...whether it is just advanced aircraft that we are seeing or alien reversed technology.

Remember, whatever we see the military having right now they are actually 50 years ahead of that, but keeping it under wraps.

Personally though, if there were all these Aliens you hear people talking about they could not have kept themselves hidden this long. As far as our leaders being taken over by aliens... I guess that would explain IRAQ. LOL

Thanks for the great story!

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Please show the people that aren't mindless sheep that will believe anything that is thrown at them...Some proof

Proof that isn't "encoded in your spirit"
I really thought more of ATS , i didn't think such absurd stories would me lapped up by so many people

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by shiman

Actually, you can't rule out that (s?)he's one of them, trying to post bogus information to discredit us all.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 09:13 PM
link   
A huge, steaming nutty pile of freshness is what you have dreamed up here.
Anyone who would believe this is only falling deeper into the deception and anyone who would write this has already hit the bottom of the dark pit of deception.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I have a feeling that the skeptics or (uninformed people) here on ATS are going to bashing this thread soon.

I just want to say Thank You flashstorminc for creating this thread and posting what I also believe to be true. I hope the time comes soon and I hope that I can help in some way. I have this overwhelming urge lately to try and awake people to the truth.

I have a few ideas but they are only confined to the ATS community and the electronic technology that we are using now. Should I pursue these ideas or should I forget about it and concentrate on raising my vibrational level and go from there?

Please stay with us and enlighten us some more.

It looks like the bashing has already begun.

[edit on 11/2/07 by housegroove23]

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by housegroove23

How can what some guy says , Based on no proof , No evidence and not even a shred of claims that he has proof
Except for the proof "encoded in his spirit"

I would love for you people who believe this to look back in 5 years to see what crap you were being fed by a lunatic posting nonsense about things that don't even make sense!
I don't get how people buy into these idiotic claims of "revolution"
These thread should off been thrown in the bin a LONG time ago , based on the fact the OP has no proof whatsoever
I feel sorry for you sheeple who believe this idiotic mess you call a thread

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by flashstorminc

Salutations and greetings!

Please check your U2U's, as I have sent you one that I would have liked to actually post here, but due to the TOS I cannot.

I will say this however to the original post:

Yes, we are in a time of great turbulence and change for the human species.

We are like a child being born that is killing it's own mother in the process (the Earth).

The birth of a human is filled with blood, screaming, pain and agony--and such is our growth into a full-fledged interstellar member of the cosmos.

It won't be easy, and the Earth we call home is aching from our transformation.

All secrets will soon be revealed, have faith in that statement if nothing else.

The human race will never die.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Disgustipated

Then why dont you disregard this thread you call a joke and stop posting in it. Your only raising the fact that your ignorant to others beleifs, crazy, stupid, or unbelievable. Seems like your the sheep, not opening your mind to something like this. Even if you still didnt want too, you could of had the dignity to write something more civilized instead of the bashing you and rattlehead.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join