It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Techno favorite videos post

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 09:29 AM
link   
ok just to be clear no haters please and only post techno trance drum n bass dancepop and any i've missed in the genre please. post a video or a link to a video to your favorites and lets see if we can find anything we might have missed out on i'll start with this one here

stage6.divx.com...

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 11:17 PM
link   
This is definitely NOT my favorite techno video, nor song.

But I have to post this... it's just that bad.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by 1Crisis

After two bars i could not listen any more.

Try this. (spot the dragon)

Or this (come to daddy oh come come)
I should probably edit here: although there is no profanity in this vid, it is of a strong nature, and as a responsible adult (well) I should point out it may not be to everyone's taste - and in that light I throw my self on the mercy of the mods.

[edit on 3/11/2007 by Now_Then]

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 07:57 PM
link   
what did you think of my post heres another fave for you i dont post from you tube cuz the quality sucks in my opinion but if SO could setup something for stage6 i would apreciate it

anyway here you go

Brooklyn Bounce

and this one too

[edit on 11/3/2007 by razor1000]

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by razor1000

Please don't take this personally - those last two wouldn't even be entered in the Euro vision

Why is the best techno British?

I also include this - not brits, but in the spirit of techno this was supposed to be the first techno track in the UK top 10 - define techno tho

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 01:21 AM
link   
wow since you called me out i'll post this one for now

i like prodigy but i'm more into vocals

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Some prod, with the best lyrics ever. Albeit very few lyrics.

I need better headphones - donations welcome.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Now_Then
Why is the best techno British?

Because they've got a Ministry of Sound?

Great vids, people. Great thread, razor!

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 08:01 AM
link   
thanks but you forgot to post a video from now on anyone who post must leave a video of a song they like thats according to what i said earlier cool

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 05:24 PM
link   
check this out, it does not sound as good as the wav file but still some quality stuff. this is something I put together composed of samples from other tracks.

www.megaupload.com...

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Well this is a very old favorite re-mixed by Ratpack!!

I know this is a bit more D&B but still a classic!!

[edit on 17-12-2007 by Kurokage]

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 10:13 PM
link   
My favorite techno track (BAHHH IT NOT TECHNO, whatever)
Contains some... harsh? langauge, I assume I have to warn.

(the full version is much better, but its not on youtube)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by razor1000
ok just to be clear no haters please and only post techno trance drum n bass dancepop and any i've missed in the genre please. post a video or a link to a video to your favorites and lets see if we can find anything we might have missed out on i'll start with this one here

stage6.divx.com...

This is quite late, but, personally, i believe electronic music to be thee future SOUND. I like the oldies though, i am OLD... very old but the new AGE is beautiful to me.
This artist is one of my personal, hand crafted favs.. DarK and GODLY

CX

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
This thread tales me back a bit lol.....old man CX here at the ripe old age of 38.

I used to frequent a club in the UK here where the first track every week was this one...used to get everyone really fired up.

Couple more that register with the old memory banks.....not everyones cup of tea, but thats the beauty of music.

I ike the bagpipes so this one is an old fave....

Gotta love the Prodigy...

Amd lastly...i like to call this my happy tune....i have it on my workout music, just has a happy mellow techno vibe to it....if there is such a thing.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   

this as hard as i like my techno

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Prodigy are the ones who got most of us into techo type music. I prefer happy hardcore the best. But i love those prodigy vids that you people already posted.

This came out long after i stopped going out, but i would of loved this at raves, lol

Sums up happy hardcore.

I used to love this song at raves

This really is a great song, great hardcore tune, and i loved it, the energy of your body would just let go.

But the person who said above the brits make the best techno are right, there is alot of great tunes out there. Shame at 35 i will never go raving again, but we all get older, but i will always remember these tunes.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Your right, I went to club a while back and have never felt so old, my body also couldn't dance like it used too. My raving days are certainly behind me. Still cant beat hearing banging music on a club system

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

I gave up going raving at just 23, as my ankles could not stand the dancing all night. I never returned to it, but will love that music till i die. But i am sure there will be plenty of similar tunes that will make me happy in future, that i will never hear in a club or rave.

Happy hardcore was like going to a church for me, and it was a spiritual experience, most people do not get into it like i did.

Amazing how quick the years go by, and i am glad i stopped going raving when i did(23), i think your at a peak of energy in your early twenties, so i will never go near a rave or club again, and i am 35 now. I have not gone to a club in over 12 years now and will not again, raving was nice, but i am not a people person, so i care not for clubbing.

But thanks to humans for raving, seems the only part of my adult life i enjoyed. Most people go raving and never get into it, and they do miss out on alot of what it is about.
edit on 2/11/2011 by andy1033 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
LiCK iT

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Choke on it

top topics

<<   2 >>

join