It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recent NASA disclosures; William Rutledge revisited. He's back...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 01:04 AM
link   
William Rutledge as most of you may know was the man behind 'retiredafb' on you tube who posted some controversial videos from an unknown Apollo 20 mission to the moon. Some very strange things were filmed, namely the 'moon city' and the huge crashed 'alien craft'.

His last video post was some 4 months ago, and he hadn't been seen or heard from since....until yesterday. Take a look at his you tube profile. Last login. Recent message activity too...

ATS member Zorgon brought to light the recent NASA controversy in this post about scientist Ken Johnston and his disclosure about ancient ruins on the moon.

Retiredafb came to mind immediately because of an interview he had given back in May of this year. There were more than a couple of interesting revelations made by Mr. Rutledge in his interview regarding NASA and their forced disclosure around September 2007. Could the recent Ken Johnston news be the beginning of what he spoke about in this interview?(which is a very interesting read) Could his videos actually be authentic?

Does Rutledge's latest reappearance on you tube have anything to do with Johnstons firing and what he may disclose? I think so. Will new videos be released? I hope so.

Excerpts from the interview:
LS-Luca Scantamburlo
WR-William Rutledge

6) L.S.--When and above all why did you decide to disclose these information about classified space missions and is there anybody who is protecting you?
W.R.-- It's the announcement of "the wonder of it all" maybe, and 2012 is coming fast. I also think that UFOs will appear more often starting from September 2007...... About protection, please understand it's hard to speak of my armoury.

25-26) L.S.--Aren’t you afraid of the U.S. Government’s reaction and why did you talk about the date of September 2007, when NASA and USAF (according to you) “will be forced to tell the whole story before September 2007” What does it mean and Who is your “deep throat”? ......
W.R.--I'm the deep throat. What can NASA USAF do now? Blocking or suing me would be an acknowledgement. They can speak of hoax or fiction. I'm just afraid they could open a site or another account with my name or putting almost perfect false videos with voluntary errors to disinform. Fortunately, bureaucracy and time works for me. It's a race.

Read this interview.

How did he know?

Recent news about NASA disclosure.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Stay tuned.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Can Anyone translate Russian?

video.google.com...

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 02:45 AM
link   
PhotonEffect:

First things first. The video of the "city" has already proved fake. Where's the credibility now?

I've been tracking down retiredafb from the very beginning and I came across various identities/email addresses. He has had continuous activity on eBay using one of his identities so, for those who thought he was abducted/kill by NASA, he was live and doing his business. The messages in his profile are continuous (I know because I post there continuously).

As far as I know he said something would happen in September (month gone lone ago with nothing interesting) but he is prophet. IMHO, the disclosure you mentioned is nothing but a coincidence.

Conclusion, just give it more time for this to be totally debunked (1 video debunked, more to go).

Cheerio

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by linuxman2k3

it is indeed a hoax. here is real high res photos from the kaguya selene satellite sent up by jaxa

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Tonosama

So you are telling us there is no way JAXA has edited the image? And the crashed UFO image was a hoax? Which one to believe?

top topics

join