It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats on your feet?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Why thank you Now_Then. Now I feel that I must scrub my feet for hours
. I got my Docs back, im really happy, well as happy as one can be over shoes.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by tetsujin420

Welcome back EB! Hope your fun happy time in Utah was, well fun and happy! Did you do any hiking?!

Hiking and mountain biking!! I'm always happy when doing the things I enjoy!! Thanks for asking......

How's things with you??

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Excitable_BoyHow's things with you??

I know that the above question wasn't directed at me but I know what a caring individual you are E_B so I thought I'd chime in and express myself too.

Things are going pretty well except that I still have a lingering chest cold that has slowed me down some but thanks to modern medical breakthrus;
I have found some over the counter medicine that works well except that it makes my ears ring.

Here in the mile high rockies it is in the mid seventy's and I am wearing a very nice pair of sandals w/socks. It's only moderately geeky.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

I am wearing a very nice pair of sandals w/socks

VERY uncool! I am disappointed in you whaaa. Socks and sandals. Don't the socks defeat the purpose of the sandals?

Do you also wear a belt and suspenders together?

And yes, I am caring and care very much how you are doing!

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Whaaa,

They're only strange if you are wearing "God" sandals with socks. :shk:

I am in bare feet and painted toe nails.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 12:46 AM
link   
E_B : My hiking and outdoor stuff is done for the year so im a sad panda

Now there is nothing wrong with sock and sandals AS LONG as it is below 32 degrees F. I do it so it has to be ok right?

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Black & White Checkboard, Slip-on Vans

My favorite =]

One of them is the shoe that was on the shelf at the store. I thinks its the right one. It was a size 9 and it fit so I asked for a size nine and they put the display shoe in box on accident. Oh well haha.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 10:30 PM
link   
While rooting around on my closet floor I found some hand made desert boots; made by Todd and Lee; I forgot their last name. They had had some shoe stretchers in them for over a year and when I slipped them on they were as close to shoe heaven as I'll ever get.

Next, a nice dose of mink oil and these are going to be on my feet except when gigging; then it's my python snakeskin cowboy boots, even though they kill my back. In Rock and Roll; image is almost as important as musicianship. No, it's more important!!!

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

Whaaa you make a very good point. Those boots sound like heaven it self! ANyone else wanna share whats on their stinky old feet?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join