It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO - NASA STS-115 Atlantis Observes Four More Objects

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreb13
I remember seeing this video on cnn last year when it happened and they said that it might have been something that came off of the shuttle, possibly from the heat shield.

Nasa referred to it as Mystery Objects

they also show pics of one of the objects and say its a plastic bag

That's one helluva close up!!!

[edit on 2-11-2007 by dreb13]

The plastic bag theory does not account for the 4 separate objects movement,1 is stationary yet it some distance away from shuttle-how did ACCLERATE there and then de accelerate to a STANDSTILL whilst the other objects are ACCELERATING?

[edit on 2-11-2007 by wierdalienshiznit]

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 02:07 PM
link   
there are no such things as aliens those are either human crafts angelic crafts or demonic crafts the USA has made more then a couple aircraft that have space abilities and russia has a few so they could be from anywhere from here on earth

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by thestatue
there are no such things as aliens those are either human crafts angelic crafts or demonic crafts the USA has made more then a couple aircraft that have space abilities and russia has a few so they could be from anywhere from here on earth

The existence of other intelligent species is infinitely more plausible than the existence of angels and demons.

secondly,why would the us/russia allow its top secret space craft to be observed so easily on so many occasions?.

whos next!?

[edit on 2-11-2007 by wierdalienshiznit]

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Just do the math and connect the dots.

Look at the videos from STS-75 or the tether incident. You see the same objects pulsing and moving in all kinds of directions around it. Compare that video to this one and you see the same thing.

I never thought I would see plastic bags and foil pulse, glow and move.

If it looks like a duck and walks like a duck, it must be a duck.

Just call it what it is people, it's a UFO.

Just think it took people 30 years to admit Global Warming, remember all the nay sayers?

So it took an Al Gore Movie and some catastrophes to make people take it serious, unfortunately the same thing is happening here.

That's my two cents.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 03:02 AM
link   
definitely a unless a plastic bag has the ability to defy the laws of gravity, its a ufo... there is sure evidence of acceleration on those objects, and IMO, based on the conversation, they knew exactly what they were but were not using "official" terminology.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 10:04 AM
link   
How do we know the video is from NASA?

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by masterp

I am just playing on a hunch here, but I would say this is a NASA video because you see the Space Shuttle, Earth,Outer Space and Communication to the Control Center from the Astronauts.

I would say this is authentic.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheInfamousOne

I am just playing on a hunch here, but I would say this is a NASA video because you see the Space Shuttle, Earth,Outer Space and Communication to the Control Center from the Astronauts.

Wrong. You see part of something looking like the Space Shuttle, you see an image of Earth, you see blackness and not outer space and you hear some people talking. Nothing proves that the video is an authentic one.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheInfamousOne

Wrong. You see part of something looking like the Space Shuttle, you see an image of Earth, you see blackness and not outer space and you hear some people talking. Nothing proves that the video is an authentic one.

if you knew anything about the space shuttle,you would know this video was taken from the shuttle arm camera.

you wrote your reply up without doing any research.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 07:38 PM
link   
It's just foil thrown overboard from NASA's best and brightest after lunch hour. Nothing but the packaging of specially ordered and commissioned McDonald's Big Mac Baloney Space Burgers. That's all it is, really.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Here ya go, I guess these NASA guys in this interview is fake as well.
NASA STS-115 Press Conference

Your response said it all,

I rest my case. NEXT!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join