It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens have told Goverments to sort out world peace?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Interesting because aliens have told us to sort out our crap b4 they show themselve to populace properly, what they said was all wars, terrorism and violence must be sorted out before they come and they were comming and they would then help us.

look whats happened in last 10 yearsgive take a few:

hmmm

berlin wall came down
end of russia kgb an stuff
no ira anymore
no saddam in iraq
we are at war with terrorists now

plan seems on course to me, seems that all this world peace stuff they was talking about when it was still cold war times is comming true, needing world peace b4 they come down an show themselves to us........

We sure seem to be moping up the world for peace an stuff, and USA been stomping round world trying to sort out little countrys problems too.

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I've been following that also. It does seem to have some truth to it.

Earth is past it's prime time for contact. The ET's can't wait any longer. Earth is needed badly.

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 09:54 AM
link   

The ET's can't wait any longer. Earth is needed badly.

If the aliens need our help than things are worse than I ever dreamed

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Its not your help they want.....got a spare soul?

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Its not your help they want.....got a spare soul?

Nope and the one I have has got a LOT of miles on it I probibly couldnt sell it if I wanted too

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by blobby
Aliens have told Goverments to sort out world peace?

May be or may be not.

But if it's true, they don't have to intrude into our bizzness.
Earth belong to humankind not to aliens.

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 03:09 PM
link   
The theories of them needing our world to survive and needing our souls are wonderfully imaginative if not a bit paranoid but I really see more Abductees coming to the forefront with quite a bit of the whole greenpeace liberal jargon and I sometimes wonder whether the whole world peace / green trees / save the whales thing is simply a ploy by some truly smart hippies with too much time on their hands.

Honestly...the messages always seem to go through the lowliest humans with no influence whatesoever...E.T. can be all that smart if he thinks these basketcases are going to bring their message to the world with any real impact...they all end up like Whitley Streiber...talking about crystals and jesus and karmic glow and whatever other yammer somebody can attach to their book.

[Edited on 1-29-2004 by Preest]

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk

Nope and the one I have has got a LOT of miles on it I probibly couldnt sell it if I wanted too

The want us to do that to lure us into a false sense of secuirty then they will attack us...

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by blobby
Interesting because aliens have told us to sort out our crap b4 they show themselve to populace properly, what they said was all wars, terrorism and violence must be sorted out before they come and they were comming and they would then help us.

Well, if we could sort out all those things why would we need HELP????

I guess the idea of Peace and Compassion to All and Living in Harmony with everything else doesn't have enough of a Meaningful Purpose or Reward in and of itself but for some reason you throw in Aliens, Gods, etc. and THEN it's supposed to be a valid reason.

Why must there always be some Figure Head or Icon or Divine Entity behind the actions or non-actions of people? It seems very similar to how Slaves or Prisoners who've been Broken of their Will and Mind must either Ask Permission or Be Told Everything, from where and when to piss to what to think and how to act.

Why should anything be done for "The Aliens" when almost no-One understands why they should BE already?

Why are Wars still happening? Because people still fight them. Thousands of Pawns acting on the WORDS of Another.

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 05:06 PM
link   
While I have no real clue as to extraterrestrials wanting world peace, in many of the most credible reports on flying saucers, craft have been seen at the same time that nuclear weapons are deactivated or destroyed in some fashion. Apparently, nuclear arms are a big no-no to whatever is flying around us.

As for extraterrestrial disclosure needing world peace as a prerequisite, some of the people I trust on this subject (like Bob Dean), have said that extraterrestrials will show themselves at some point with or without government cooperation or world peace. With most if not all of our world wars being disputes created by our leaders and not any real hostility, relative peace could exist whenever our governments want it to.

top topics

join