It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's traveling htrough solid objects?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I am all in Bob Lazar and his theories. There's just this thing that keeps on popping in my mind. When the alien craft moves through time and space (during long distance travel) all of the amplifiers focus on a point in the universe and let the ship fall to that point, isn’t there a very large possibility that there actually will be something in the way? I mean an asteroid field, black hole. How do you go about that? Do they have some kind of a course correction device or are they so out off phase that they can travel through solid objects? Planets, stars etc.? Maybe they have a very detailed star chart and simply know where everything is and plot their course safely?

Would gladly read your thoughts about this

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 02:58 AM
link   
in jim sparks book it claims they can travel through dimensions, same space as us just on a different dimension, ive also read about monks in some parts of this world that can vibrate on such a high level that they dissapear, this is proven to be scientifically true, that if you vibrate on such a high frequency that the object will dissapear, this could explain some of the sightings where ufo's are caught on tape but were not seen at the time the footage was taken, also eyewitnesses have reported ufo's vanishing in a second..

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 03:45 AM
link   
I agree. The theories I have seen all talk about vibrations. It seems our reality exist on one vibration, but there are many others as well. The string theory kind of agrees with this I think.

I think that if you have the technology to travel by adjusting your vibration into other dimensions, you also have the technology to see what is there before you materialize so you dont materialize into another object.

I think that when we see UFO's "cloak", its actually more a matter of them not being there anymore.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Err I think you are missing a key factor of space: its 3 dimensional.

Unlike every space movie and series in existence where they are stopped dead by a cloud of evil asteroids or something, you can actually go AROUND stuff in the real world. Asteroid field? Go around. Black hole? Go around. Planet? You bet you can go around it.

Plus one have to consider the IMMENSE distances in space. You can *easily* plot a course through the solar system without smashing into Jupiter on the way. Asteroids do it like every 10 seconds, and they are obviously slightly handicapped from a technological point of view.

That said, dimensional travel is the obvious next step to "conventional" faster than light travel.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I'm all for the Tesla powered solid object so I
have no idea how people think up such abilities.

The story of the Tesla connection may be picked up in some
of my signature links.

ED: Celestial navigators would be in regular space ships.

Is it because people see UFOs in photos that they didn't see
before of they are extra dimensional?

The electrical reason would be the emission of UV and dark
violet light due to thousands of volts surrounding the craft.

[edit on 12/29/2007 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 01:13 AM
link   
It would seem you're thinking in the realm of conventional physics when UFO's most likely operate in the realm of quantum physics. Time, space and matter are not a constant and all three may be manipulated fairly easily.

If we use the theory of "folding" space, then the craft itself is only moving at a relatively slow speed while the space around it has been distorted (folded/warped) so that the craft may simply step across. In such a scenario it would be much like driving your car from your home to the local Kiwiki Mart with obstacles being easily avoided.

[edit on 30-12-2007 by full-auto]

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Gaseous atomic compositions, air and rearified air, were studied 100 years
ago and are bring used to propel UFOs.

Plasma thrusters are patented and use the Tesla flat coil.
The big motors for triangle ufos might not show up at the patent office
for obvious reasons.

Its electrical currents in the air forced against the coil mag field.

The plasma light flows can go any where outside the ship but should
show up around the flat motor as a disc of light at times.

It may be a black circle at times. Why. Reverse lightning.
Take a garbage bin lid hinged at a diameter, hit one side.
One side goes down the other up.

The flat coil is pulsed on one side for a back and forth action.

If not glowing on the outside with various light formations, under
calm conditions of hover or slow cruise the UV cloud of dark violet
slips by without notice.

The dancing around of triangle ships is due to testing of the apex
motors.

ED: Early saucers may have used celestial navigators as suggested by
Mr Lyne and perhaps found by General Patton in a salt cave at Peenemunde and written about by Willy Ley and used in Polaris missiles... amount
to the same thing... the UFO needs that type of guidance. Check the net for miniaturized guidance systems.. don't think that will ever be announced.

[edit on 12/31/2007 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   
When you walk in 3 dimension and something is in your path, you walk around it and continue on in a 3 dimensional reality. In your tv the reality you see is 2 dimensional with a 3 dimensional effect and because you can walk behind the tv and around it, the 2 dimensions are limited to space which holds the observed 3 dimensional point.

Aliens know the trick to strip away dimensions as well as reality from there point of view which in our point of view is impossible. For now.

So if the alien travels in 2 dimensional drive they can observe there position and move about freely without bumping a 3 dimensional point. Case in point. Hold a sheet of paper in front of you and try to poke your finger past the center of the paper without touching, tearing or breaking the sheet of paper. Can't do it huh. Now turn the paper side ways and poke you finger past the paper and presto, no problem. What you did was take a 3 dimensional object, turn it to its 2 dimensional aspect and open a path through as it remained visible and your finger traveled to the opposite side when the paper was turned back to 3 dimensional view.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
How about solid objects avoiding the UFO.
The battle of LA for instance.
Perhaps a test with a remote control craft, to make sure no
crew is injured, to see if the theory is true.
Ether control verses no ether control and see who wins.
Ether control wins.

new topics

top topics

join