It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time to Spread the word

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 08:49 AM
link   
This website is invalueble , problem is we tend to keep most of our information here. I think its time we start to spread out to other sites as well , so the people that wouldnt normally get a chance to hear our theories or our news can start to open up to alternative ideas and the truth about many things the mainstream media isnt telling them. I truly believe its a matter of life and death for the majority of the public.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I've actually mentioned this site to no less than 4 people, and I am proud of that. First, I am proud that I can talk openly about me visiting a great site full of different conspiracies and ideas, and some do provide some sort of proof.

Also, I am proud because the people I told actually listened and said they would checkout the site, not to brush me off or tell me what I want to hear, because I just asked them if they wanted to read about the underground stuff, that is not in the everyday media circus.

I hope this site grows, just not towards the dollar. There is a reason why I am still a member since 2003.

join