It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why does US provide so much support to Israel?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Is the US the only nation that does that? Money, new military technologies and so on, but why? Does the US get some kind of a benefit out of this?

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Didn't you know? They are living in mud huts with simple sheep and goat to trade. Takes far too much livestock to buy a tank, so we hook them up.

Personally, I'd remove all global aid of every kind to all nations around the world from the US government.

If the people want to give, cool, but keep my tax dollars to American expenses only. We wouldn't want to be prudent or anything. God forbid

[edit on 31-10-2007 by KrazyJethro]

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 02:19 PM
link   
The benefit is a launching pad in the Middle East to pursue a Middle East oil control agenda.

The United States vetoes every single resolution in the United Nations Security Council condemning Israel.

We give them military equipment. We allow them to keep their nuclear stockpile. We use them as the attack dog, and vice versa, to fulfill agendas and instigate or provoke a common enemy to create blow back, i.e. 9/11, to further control the energy supply and establish permanent military bases in the Middle East.

The reasons for doing such a thing may be world dominance, or it may be to curb Chinese and Russian expansion and power.

I guess it all depends on your views of what is going on in the world.

It's quite obvious why the UN chose Palestine as the spot for Israel. It had nothing to do with this so called "Israeli right to the land". It can be looked at in one of two ways: either they were fulfilling bible prophecy, or they were doing it to provoke the Middle East.

Either way, the alliance between the United States and Israel is not for "peaceful purposes".

The United States, in my opinion, is Israel's number one ally.

According to the "Jewish Virtual Library", up to 2006, the United States has given more than 96 billion dollars in foreign aid to Israel since 1949. More than 60 billion of that is military aid.

Source

So yes, there's a clear benefit to this alliance for both sides. If not for the US, Israel probably wouldn't be there today. If not for Israel, the US probably wouldn't be as far along in it's Middle East agenda.

It's a self serving corrupt agenda for both sides that does wonders for both sides. Quite the happy marriage.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Wikipedia: Israel Lobby in US

en.wikipedia.org...

also

google search:
AIPAC budget

Any other questions?

I am,

Sri Oracle

[edit on 3-11-2007 by Sri Oracle]

top topics