It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Diet Coke & Don Rumsfeld = Aspartame (or Formaldehyde)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Judging from the amount of hits a thread could receive -- I thought to try this again.

Let's start w/ the facts -- the ingredients of aspartame:

1. Aspartic Acid - "One of the twenty naturally occurring amino acids. Has the following chemical characteristics: pKa1 pKa2 pKa3 pI Water Solubility (30deg C)2.09-3.86 9.82 2.97 0.6 " (taken from: cancerweb.ncl.ac.uk... )

2. Phenylalanine - "One of the amino acids which the body cannot manufacture itself, but must acquire from food. It is abundant in meats and cheese." (taken from: cancerweb.ncl.ac.uk... )

3. Methyl Alcohol - "CH3OH;a flammable, toxic, mobile liquid, used as an industrial solvent, antifreeze, and in chemical manufacture; ingestion may result in severe acidosis, visual impairment, and other effects on the central nervous system." (taken from: cancerweb.ncl.ac.uk... )

[] [] [] []

I think that's all we need for now; remember ASPARTAME is in up to 6,000 products -- refer to this flyer for AKA when checking labels -- WHAT IS Aspartame?

Lastly, we shall NOT forget this little stat:

The Board of Inquiry of the FDA said aspartame was not safe and to revoke the petition for approval. CEO of Searle at the time, Don Rumsfeld, said he would call in his markers and get it approved.

It didn't matter to him that aspartame was a deadly poison. He was on President Reagan's transition team and the day after Reagan took office he appointed Dr. Arthur Hull Hayes as FDA Commissioner because no FDA Commissioner in 16 years would approve aspartame. Dr. Hayes over-ruled this Board of Inquiry of the FDA and then went to work for the PR firm of the manufacturer and has refused to talk to the press ever since. www.healingcancernaturally.com...

Original aspartame thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 31-10-2007 by anhinga]

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by anhinga
Original aspartame thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

And why exactly do we need another thread?

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I really do think it IS needed Gools. The other thread was specifically about a "lawsuit" whereas this has the ingredients laid out in the initial post. Plus, the relation to Rumsfeld is surely relative to anyone visiting this site. I think w/ MILLONS of people ingesting this stuff, one more thread is only for the people's agape -- good will.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I'm sorry but if you have nothing new then one more thread is not needed.

If you do a search for "aspartame" or even "sweet misery" on ATS you will find MANY threads discussing every aspect of the topic.

Closed.

new topics

top topics

join