It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-semitic rhetoric; the hits keep coming!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by PartChimp

Wow talk about a selective memory.

You take the bits you agree with as FACT with and completely dismiss the rest as 'babble'.
Where's the grey area that I'm presenting?
Life isn't so perfectly black and white you know!!.

Why have you now brought up TWICE my friend in Dubai who is simply a nice guy?Simple as that? No conspiracy there?
It was only presented to jbondo to show that you don't have to be a christian to act 'christian'.
Don't you like the idea of Arabs being presented as human too? hmm?
Isn't that trying to censor information/personally experienced life experience?

What is my 'see through intention'?? Coz I can't see?
Where did I say ANYTHING about Rense?

Really!! It seems like you are acting bi-polar and are engaged in a conversation that is only in your head.
Fortunately it is down here for others to read too.

"Steers me in the right direction"??
How dare you be so presumptious that 'yours' is the 'right direction'

Why don't you get off your butt and go and see life for real in other countries instead of relying on FOX?

You're talking about the 'meat' in your thread? WHERE IS IT??

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 01:43 PM
link   
... Wow. Someone is getting creepily defensive. The only reason i brought it up twice because you keep presenting information that is not at all relevant to the thread. I absolutely refuse to try to simplify it for you again.

Might i suggest seriously laying off for a while? You seem to be getting supremely defensive/unnerved for some reason i can't quite peg at this time.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Don't worry. it takes a tad more than that to 'unnerve me'
But since I notice that you are indeed trolling and not supplying any worthwhile information or facts,then i choose not to assist you in gaining points for the ATS shop.

Try playing a few games on BTS instead.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 01:56 PM
link   
And just to be clear, how is wanting people to not be anti-jewish the wrong direction? I merely was attempting to catch the opinions of people who also saw the anti-semetic side of conspiracy theory, not your venom.I'm sorry you feel this way. But hey, "god knows best", right?

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by AGENT_T

Don't worry. it takes a tad more than that to 'unnerve me'
But since I notice that you are indeed trolling and not supplying any worthwhile information or facts,then i choose not to assist you in gaining points for the ATS shop.

Try playing a few games on BTS instead.

Great! Call me a troll! Just let the thread alone for real discussion, not the personal attacks that you are trying so desperately to sling at me. Adios!

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy
Actually no IMO, it's high time folks started waking up and realizing that some of the 'antisemitism' as you call it, is a perfectly normal reaction to the talmudic and zionist crap that goes on just below the surface.

Oh no hear we go again with the railing on jews and israel.

Do you people, who dislike jews, really have that bad of an inferiority complex?

Because I know you think all jews rule the world and own all the banks and all the television channels, all the radio stations, and all the people, and evertything, but.. do you ever stop for a moment and think, maybe the Jews DONT have a global conspiracy to rule the world, maybe they just happened to be looking out for themselves, always an immigrant in someone else's society?

Example: All jews in this imaginary town will bank with the jewish banker, because hes the only one in town and they only feel safe dealing with him regarding their little bit of hard earned money. (think depression era/ww2 era). And they'll only eat at the jewish deli, because he knows they want it Kosher, and they can get something with some authentic taste.

I can keep going, but jew or not, minority populations stick together.

In America, Koreans are a *perfect* example. They only account for a small percentage of the people in this nation, less than 5%, yet if you look at their family incomes, and look at their jobs, youll see that almost all of them own their own businesses!. And those businesses are usually ones that require customers, or people from outside to come in and purchase or eat. And so instantly you have a niche-center for every Korean in the area to eat or buy whatever. And I bet they'd prefer to shop there or eat there over your average chain corporate business.

The blood sweat and tears go into some old fat mans pocket. Support small businesses!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join