It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul on the Tonight Show

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Did anyone see Ron Paul last night on the Tonight Show? It was the first time I had seen him. Wow, I am very impressed.

I am a stubborn person and don't change directions easily. After hearing Ron Pauls ideas last night I have seen the light. I have always felt the need to help those less fortunate than me even if it meant going to war to change a countrys politics. I was also afraid if the US didn't kep a strong presence in the east we would be taken over by another country. Mr. Paul feels we should get out of Iraq immediately and that no country is likely to attack the US but if they do we could protect ourselves efficently. That really does make sense.

He mentioned his internet followers also. I had the feeling he was speaking of us here at ATS.

Mr. Paul is our only hope to change our destiny. I'm jumping on his band wagon today.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Welcome on the Wagon, starting to get a little full, but it needs to get about 10X more full..

I suggest going to Meetup.com and seeing if there is a local group near you that has a group that supports Dr. Paul.

The support for Dr. Paul is not just on this site, but is also all over Myspace/facebook, and he has the most videos on Youtube, and the most views, and is reciveing good pub over most of the net.

So, check out some of his videos on Youtube, and see if there is a meet up group where you live, and then go tell about 100 people about Dr. Paul.

Becuase, most people still have no idea who he is.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I missed him on the Tonight Show unfortunately, but this seems to his best opportunity yet to present himself to mainstream voters. I hope it brings some extra donations. If his donations keep up on the pace they've been, he stands to pull in about $7.5-8 Million which would really help him get his message out to the mainstream instead of having to go through the mainstream media filters of Fox, MSNBC and CNN.

I see lots of Ron Paul supporters out on my way home from work every day, i live in Tampa Bay. I go different directions so it's safe to assume they're not the same groups out there day after day, although i commend those who are so dedicated.

Paul has a long road ahead of him. Before the mainstream will even listen to what he has to say, he needs to wash away this mainstream media-created stigma of being a loose cannon or not a serious candidate. I don't know who told the media they get to decide these things.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Remember today Ron Paul is going for a record setter in his much needed campaign contributions, please if you believe in the U.S. Constitution, then please help by contributing to his success, simply go to his official site and donate, whatever you can afford (i.e. 25-100 dollars or up to a maximum of 2,300 per person; must be a U.S. citizen or possess a valid green card). TIA!

www.ronpaul2008.com...

new topics

top topics

join