It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If God Created Us! Who Created God?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Osiris1953

Exactly.
And some of that evidence I have seen can be interpeted differently. But I will not sit here and say the "Big Bang" didn't happen, but there is IMHO room for doubt.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 01:25 AM
link   
We only can discover what we see, touched or if we see an example of that thing like our galaxy is spiral-How do they know, were they ever out of it to see it? But we hav'nt ever saw or touched God.
Many deep thinkers like the persian phylosopher "Umar Hayam" studied everythink that was possible during that time and was lookng for that answer. But in the end when he reached the peak of knowledge he said " I am so confused"
The same happened with "Abu Ali ibn Sino" also a persian phylosopher and finder of medication. The word MEDICINE is from the persian word MADADI SINO. So don't even try to get the answer because it is impossible. There is an "End"
in everything, even in knowledge.
So those priests and religious people were right, Don't ask that question.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Deepintocore

Ok. Ummmmmmm restate that please.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Who created God?
That's easy.

We did.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Chowzor

According to YOUR belief.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by WraothAscendant

Thank you. I was totally not aware of that. However I think that if we constantly add 'According to my belief' on the end of everything we believe in, then we would eventually reach a stage where we would stop believing in things in fear of them being wrong, we would all eventually devolve into a blob of psychological mush that didn't really think for itself and form its own views on life, but rather admit that their beliefs could be wrong in fear of someone elses beliefs being right. (Political Correctness is generally a good example of this).

[edit on 3-11-2007 by Chowzor]

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Evolution: plant life at the bottom of the ocean, crustaceans, fish, reptiles/fish, start to walk on land reptiles, dinosaurs, mammals/ animals, humans.

Before chickens, there was a different type of bird, through climate, weather change, the bird adapts, DNA changes slightly, over millions of years chicken is born. First there was what was before the chicken, then it had a egg, then the egg hatched into a chicken…….

egg before the chicken….

If god exists, there was something that existed before the current god. An evolution of god…….Maybe a simpler form of god….over time changing to the present god. What started god? energy, what created energy? mass, what created mass? dimensions, eg, we are in the 3rd dimension, before that the 2nd, before that, 1st. What created dimensions? time, what created time? a point.

eg….draw a dot on paper, then another dot, link the two dots, the beginning of that point is the beginning of time. the second dot is the end of time, or…the end point of time. The middle is the present. beginning, middle future, time line, etc. draw a third dot, link dots, a triangle, each dot is a point in time, the first dot is the beginning/past, second dot is the present, third dot is the future. all points are linked. We are 'presently' in the future, present, and past.

i don't know if any of this makes sense......

[edit on 3-11-2007 by andre18]

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by WraothAscendant
Keywords "scientific theory".

Correct. Scientific theory based on a certain degree of astronomical evidence.

Do a search.

There is no evidence that the Universe always existed. None. Zip. It is a nice idea but it simply doesn't pan out in logic or in evidence.

In light of this, The Big Bang theory is the best hypothesis going on this issue.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 12:40 AM
link   
This question has also annoyed me for many years.
At the end of the day its totally impossible for anything to be here or exist if you think about it. Even if you can trace back creators of creators, there will be a point where there is 'void'. Void is surpose to be nothingness. But even void is something, as its the absence of everything.

So I have always thought, Its impossible for us to be here, but we are. Therefore, buy that reasoning nothing is impossible, but there are somethings that are not probable.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 02:45 AM
link   
the essence of religions is-------cheat and be cheated.
so don't believe in what writen in Bible or Alkoran
they lie.
the GOD was definitely created by MAN,

[edit on 5-11-2007 by gs001]

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by sostyles

If you want my opinion I'll be quite frank with you. There is no God and there never was, it was only a delusion. It's a primitive way of explaining what we can't explain instead of studying it. It's also used for control and manipulation, it brain washes people and stunts their existential growth, it also causes people to hallucinate and see angels and apparitions, thus they truly become delusional. If you believe in a delusion you're going to become delusional.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I suggest that this topic should be changed to
"why do people fabricate religions?"
or "why are Christianism and Islamism able to delude so many people?"
or "how to liberate Christian and Muslem out of mind control?"

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 08:56 AM
link   
The title of this thread amuses me. I got kicked out of catechism for asking that very question. I had to sit in the hall the rest of the evening.

This is why I'm an ex-Catholic.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

That's cool mr lizard but who created the machine?

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Why you are at it.... Who created the universe? Have you ever heard this one? "The universe and God are infinite and therefore perfect.. Given infinite time man shall never create anything perfect!"

God does exist, so does the universe, one cannot exist without the other.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chowzor
Who created God?
That's easy.

We did.

Good one. It's hard to prove God, maybe impossible (as it seems today with our technology) but if He's truly eternal, he didn't have a beginning--thus there is no creator of God.

He always was and always will be.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrLee
At the end of the day its totally impossible for anything to be here or exist if you think about it. Even if you can trace back creators of creators, there will be a point where there is 'void'. Void is suppose to be nothingness. But even void is something, as its the absence of everything.

So I have always thought, Its impossible for us to be here, but we are. Therefore, buy that reasoning nothing is impossible, but there are somethings that are not probable.

You make a very good point. But if time is not existent or doesn't 'have a purpose' in higher dimensions of the universe, there never was a beginning, maybe at the 3rd dimension there was a void when the big bang was created, but at the highest dimension, (10 or 11), everything is happening at the same point or singularity.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Monsterenergy791

Originally posted by DrLee
At the end of the day its totally impossible for anything to be here or exist if you think about it. Even if you can trace back creators of creators, there will be a point where there is 'void'. Void is suppose to be nothingness. But even void is something, as its the absence of everything.

You make a very good point. But if time is not existent or doesn't 'have a purpose' in higher dimensions of the universe, there never was a beginning, maybe at the 3rd dimension there was a void when the big bang was created, but at the highest dimension, (10 or 11), everything is happening at the same point or singularity.

I like the idea of the same point in a different dimension.
I do believe time might be or is different or even irrelevant say in a different dimension, but what came before that is what I cant get my head around. Its totally impossible for anything to exist imo I just cant understand that. And I think 'God' is something to help explain things, but really doesnt answer much. True 'God' might be the 'beginning' but not even God could know anything what came before. If it was a 'void', then how did that get there?

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrndLkNatv

Why you are at it.... Who created the universe? Have you ever heard this one? "The universe and God are infinite and therefore perfect.. Given infinite time man shall never create anything perfect!"

God does exist, so does the universe, one cannot exist without the other.

I like how you show so much verifiable facts for your ultimate conclusion. If they're both infinite then there isn't room for two of them. Everything man creates is perfect, because everything is perfect. Woman also creates. If the universe and God are infinite and perfect... then where and what do you think you are? Something separate from and disconnected from the universe? No, you are the universe, therefore you are infinite and perfect, at least as energy outside of your expectations. So, can you explain to us how we are not the universe?

[edit on 6-11-2007 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by DrLee

The void currently present. We are the void, the eternity of space and time is the void. Define void and you'll define eternity... that's what space and time are, that's what the universe is.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join