It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nephilim Rising, the truth with ufos aliens and indigos

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by SevenThunders

I also found this little interaction quite telling. It shows the inherent, government and corporate sponsored new age paganism filling the minds of helpless children with their sorceries and witchcraft.

Once again you are branding all people under the same definition. The Indigo phenomenon is fairly new, are you so sure that the information you have retrieved is reliable?

Again though, you are taking things way out of context and twisting them to meet your own theories on religion. I could very easily do the same with Christianity by pointing out all that is wrong with it and branding all Christians as evil. The difference here though is that I have an open mind and I am willing to accept that some Christians have some great hearts, despite the atrocities committed by Christians in the past. Furthermore I could easily use the bible to come up with quotes that directly contradict the things that you say about Indigos, this is the nature of the bible.

Are you unable to have an open mind about Indigo children? Do you brand everything that doesn't quite fit into you own philosophies as evil? Do you honestly believe that the only way to connect to God is through Jesus? I am not casting Jesus away, but can you say for certain that Jesus is the only to reach the light? Have you tried other methods???

I can assure you that you can have the love of God in your heart without Jesus. In fact, no matter what the bible says, I would be willing to bet that Jesus taught that God was inside your heart and you can reach him any time if you are willing to believe.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I watched the videos. I'm not gonna say I don't agree with its content, in fact
it points out some very significant & important points. But OMG... here we go again! This is regarding the Indigos... Didn't we learn anything from the past?
To go after them cause they may have peace & unity in their hearts as some kind of clever evil TRICK? This is another WITCH HUNT! Tricking most people,
especially Christians is like shootin fish in a barrel. First off...by now the word
'balance' of most every thing out there is easy to see. Even when this world is
dominated by evil, doesnt it make sense that some good just might be trying
to do it's work also? Just maybe? Let's try & deal with the ones that we KNOW
are doing the work of evil. Like the ones that send people to war & to kill or be killed. Even if the bible was 100% right..how can one follow it & be so wrong?
There are good & bad in ALL things. But I see , or try to anyway, see & understand things with my heart, regardless what I read or what I think.
We have some very real problems we are facing right now... the Indigos do need our protection...especially the girls. BTW I liked the tubuler bells used.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vipassana

I can assure you that you can have the love of God in your heart without Jesus. In fact, no matter what the bible says, I would be willing to bet that Jesus taught that God was inside your heart and you can reach him any time if you are willing to believe.

Let's compare the teachings of Vipassana with the teachings of the Bible.
A quote from Jesus in John 14:6

6Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Then there is the teaching of the apostles, Jesus' disciples in Acts 4:

then know this, you and all the people of Israel: It is by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom you crucified but whom God raised from the dead, that this man stands before you healed. 11He is
" 'the stone you builders rejected,
which has become the capstone.[a]' 12Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to men by which we must be saved."

I mean no respect to Vipassana, but in this matter I will defer to the teachings of the Bible.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ghost86

the only protection indigos need is offered by mental hospitals.
it is a serious illness brought on by hippies and instilled onto and into undeserving children. nothing less and nothing more.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I watched the video and it seems to be just one more religious nutter claiming the truth comes directly from them.

I do like how he claims he is allowed to steal material for his documentary, many nutters believe if they state something authoritatively it becomes true. Just like a terrorist does, please forgive the redundancy.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by DaleGribble

The Nephilim were the great men of old. In the Book of Enoch ,they all wanted to live a thousand years which for obvious reasons they could not. In the Koran ,Noah did try to warn the Nephilim. He was rejected because most of the people who were followers of Noah were coarse low class people. I do not know what the Indigos represent. I suspect they are the race of the end times ,but I also know they are not blue bloods. It is strange that so called Christians are focusing on a whole group of people when they know the AntiChrist, the Beast and the False Prophet are all linked to the plagues of the apocalypse and eternal damnation. This is much ado about nothing.

[edit on 28-6-2008 by eradown]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join