It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nephilim Rising, the truth with ufos aliens and indigos

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Vipassana

If they start preaching Christ and Christ crucified that's fine. However every time I've looked into this I see a lot of New Age teachings and counterfeit spirituality. Given the times we live in, where spiritual deception is rampant, I will remain suspicious of uber spiritual wonder children.

When God has used children, it is usually in specific contexts of a temporary annointing of the Lord, e.g. (They said to him, "Do you hear what these children are saying?" Jesus replied, "Yes, I do. Have you never read, 'From the mouths of little children and infants, you have created praise'?") Matthew 21:16.

This annointing is not due to some special genetics or merit on the part of the children and is not necessarily reproduced in the same child.

If you can show us some positive examples of the indigo child phenomenon, perhaps that would help.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Senseless propaganda aimed at striking fear into easily deceived Christians and nonbelievers.

Petty political agenda at its worst

I would have thought higher of someone supposedly a follower of God.

As your book says,

'JUDGE NOT LEST YE BE JUDGED.'

reply to post by SevenThunders

I don't see how the existence of enlightened souls has anything to do with religion.

They neither affirm nor 'bash' as you have said.

I would consider myself spiritual, but not religious at all.

I do not follow any dogmatic beliefs, as I see you have bought.

Yeshua ben Joseph, Jesus' true name, in my opinion is not God. No more God than any of us.

We are all a small part of something greater.

If I were to quote the bible I would do myself and others injustice.

We are all children of God. Do not let an ancient book full of misnomers and falsities speak for the One.

The One is ultimately unknowable in its true form, we cannot begin to comprehend.

To think that religion has all the answers is equally ludicrous. I've never heard an 'indigo' or 'crystal' claim they know all the answers, because they are also inherently human.

There is nothing demonic about elevated spiritual humans. Its sad that you and others are so brainwashed you can't see outside your own religious circle.

Christianity is not the end all be all of knowledge about the One.

Firsthand experience is much more viable than a book written thousands of years ago by deluded old men.

I'd much rather believe a child, untainted by the sins of this world.

[edit on 2-11-2007 by biggie smalls]

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 10:04 PM
link   
What I found interesting about the sixth video was the intimation that there would be an alien/demonic invasion/landing from outer space, followed by the second coming of Christ to rescue us from the bad aliens/demons. Two extraterrestrial arrivals. That doesn't follow my understanding of Biblical prophecy at all, according to the end of Chapter 13/start of Chapter 14 of Revelation. I had been meaning to address this, but the thread has been alll caught up in indigo discussion.

Anybody care to comment on this facet of the sixth video?

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Icarus Rising

im glad you bring that up. i cant say i agree with the entire film either. it goes aginst the majority of what i believe when it comes to christianity. it was not my intent for this thread to be solely about indigos as i have tried to redirect it myself. i just thought it was a diffrent look at a combination of all the conspricys we discuss here and thought the film would make for some good discussion. i really wonder how many of the posts on this thread watched the films. though i dont agree with it all there are some good points that made me think about the new world order, which it is my belif as a christian is a mark of the end times and its not a matter of if but when.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 11:52 PM
link   
The sixth video does reference the battle between Michael and his angels and the dragon and his angels. That is found in Chapter 12 of Revelation.

Revelation 12

7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.

9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

I don't believe this battle takes place in modern times, however. My reasoning is based on my belief that the next two verses proclaim the resurrection of Christ.

Revelation 12

10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

Satan is defeated, and has but a short time before the Second Coming and the millenial reign of Christ. The battle between Michael and the dragon takes place prior to the crucifixion and resurrection of Christ, imo, not in conjunction with the Second Coming of Christ depicted in Revelation 14.

Revelation 14

1 And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Zion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father’s name written in their foreheads.

[edit on 2-11-2007 by Icarus Rising]

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 09:27 AM
link   
the speach by jfk in vid 4 is pretty powerful stuff. more than likely the real reason he was killed. he full out exposes secret societys and says no he wont have it. then bam hes dead????

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Yes, I believe JFK was truly an enlightened man of the people, the last one who dared to seek and hold the presidency. Bam, bam, bam, JFK, MLK, RFK.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 10:38 AM
link   
please stop adding words like, the truth, in thread titles. we know you just want attention to your thread. im tired of all these, i got the answers right here, look at the true truth, threads

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by SevenThunders
If they start preaching Christ and Christ crucified that's fine. However every time I've looked into this I see a lot of New Age teachings and counterfeit spirituality. Given the times we live in, where spiritual deception is rampant, I will remain suspicious of uber spiritual wonder children.

- Why is spreading Christianity fine but spreading spirituality is not?
- What do you mean with counterfeit spirituality?
- Is it possible that the spiritual deception is actually a spiritual awakening?

Do you believe that God created this world with both good and evil, and then decided to create aliens and indigo children just to see if we would fall for their tricks, and if we do, throw us all into hell? Does that really make sense to you?

[edit on 3-11-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Icarus Rising

it does make the mind wonder. im gonna try and find out how long after that speach it was when he got shot. unless you already know.

i think there is a little truth hidding in these vids. some to me are a little out there but man i cant stop wondering now after watching them.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Looks like JFK was assassinated about two and a half years after that speech.

source

Those assassinations, all within a five year period in the mid-60s, effectively silenced opposition in government to the MIC, much the way the Anthrax Letters silenced independent investigation of 9/11.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 11:06 PM
link   
ahh anthrax. i almost forgot about those letters. we had to take anthrax vaccine when i was in the mil.

anyways. i for one do beleive we are seeing biblical prophecy happen before our eyes. im not one to make guesses on when but you never know we may see it in our life time.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 11:28 PM
link   
The generation that saw Israel restored is supposed to see the Temple rebuilt and the return of the Messiah, if I am not mistaken. Now that I look into it a bit,

The Bible contains numerous prophecies that tell us that Israel will rebuild the Temple in the last days. The prophet Isaiah wrote, "And it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of the Lord's house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it" (Isaiah 2:2).

source

These are indeed interesting times to live in.

[edit on 3-11-2007 by Icarus Rising]

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 11:16 PM
link   
i also thought it was pretty odd that the white house lay out is in the shape of an owl. it could just be one of those the mind sees what it wants things too though..

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus
- Why is spreading Christianity fine but spreading spirituality is not?
- What do you mean with counterfeit spirituality?
- Is it possible that the spiritual deception is actually a spiritual awakening?

It has to do with the difference between truth and lies. If I were a math teacher would you want me to teach your children that 1+1=3? Here is the logical sequence that leads me to my conclusions.

1) God is real.
2) God loves mankind
3) God has revealed himself to mankind.
4) Of all the major religions, those based on the Bible have the best supporting evidence both archeologically and prophetically.
5) The Bible teaches that the earth and political power is under the control or influence of fallen angels and thus deception abounds here.
6) The Bible has given us specific markers to detect deception, they include,
A) Denying the person or ministry of Jesus Christ, that he came in the flesh, died for our sins and rose again on the third day.
B) Counterfeit signs and wonders (ie not performed through the Lord Jesus Christ)
C) That they would involve an appeal to ancient myths
D) That the fruits of deception would be revealed to ultimately be evil, ie hate, war, sin etc.
7) Indigo children exalt christ denying pagan theology. Indigo children perform their feats outside of the context of a relationship with Jesus Christ.

Do you believe that God created this world with both good and evil, and then decided to create aliens and indigo children just to see if we would fall for their tricks, and if we do, throw us all into hell? Does that really make sense to you?
[edit on 3-11-2007 by Copernicus]

Nope, but what does make a lot of sense is that in these last days fallen angels would be pulling out all the stops to foist deception on the gullible so as to damn their souls if possible.

[edit on 5-11-2007 by SevenThunders]

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 09:08 AM
link   

5) The Bible teaches that the earth and political power is under the control or influence of fallen angels and thus deception abounds here.

The bible doesn't but the book of Enoch certainly does, which by the way, was conveniently left out of the bible by the manipulators at the Council of Nicea in 325 A.D...

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 09:14 AM
link   
This may be repetitive, but since this thread is long I thought it would be helpful at the end of this thread to reiterate that there is no scientific evidence for indigo children at present, and this is not from lack of looking for it.

en.wikipedia.org...

Deny ignorance.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth

The bible doesn't but the book of Enoch certainly does, which by the way, was conveniently left out of the bible by the manipulators at the Council of Nicea in 325 A.D...

I think it does. One could start with the fact that the devil offered Jesus all the kingdoms of the earth if he would only worship him. It was one of Jesus' temptations. Certainly it teaches the antichrist kingdom will rule the world and it teaches that being friends with the 'world' is being an enemy of God in the apostle John's letters.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by alterclassical

Thanks for the link, it makes my point really. Here are some so called indigo traits from your wikipedia reference.

# They are often labeled with the psychiatric diagnoses of Attention Deficit with Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD), Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) and also Autism
# They are naturally drawn to matters concerning mysteries, spirituality, the paranormal and the occult.[6]
# They become anti-social when not around other Indigo Children.[8]
# They act and feel as with a strong sense of entitlement.[8]
# They have a clear sense of self-definition and in knowing who they are

In other words they are spoiled rotten kids, damaged by the powers that be both chemically (vaccine induced autism) and spiritually (wacko new age indoctrination).

Parents who have fallen into the New age deception might exhibit this behavior, from the aforementioned citation,

Indigo children are often the offspring of New Age parents; exposed to New Age thinking, it would be unsurprising if the children possess a greater tendency to use New Age language than earlier generations. Having been told that the vast majority of children are now Indigos, New Age parents in fear of suppressing this special generation may be encouraging antisocial behaviors. It has been observed that many of the traits of Indigo children could be more prosaically interpreted as simple arrogance and selfish individualism, and that children labeled as such may actually suffer from attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder or other diagnosable conditions.[11] Some have also voiced concern that teaching children that they are Indigo will encourage them to adopt sociopathic behaviors, such as a sense of human superiority, alienation, and a "bizarre" paranormal identity.[12]

I also found this little interaction quite telling. It shows the inherent, government and corporate sponsored new age paganism filling the minds of helpless children with their sorceries and witchcraft.

Are you an indigo?" he asked Dusk. The boy looked at him shyly and nodded. "I'm an avatar," Dusk said. "I can recognize the four elements of earth, wind, water and fire. The next avatar won't come for 100 years." The man seemed impressed.[9]

Readers of the Dallas Observer wrote to inform the editor that Dusk may have been drawing on the Nickelodeon children's show Avatar: The Last Airbender, a highly rated show featuring a twelve-year-old boy who is the reincarnation of the Avatar Spirit, has the power to manipulate (or "bend") earth, wind, water and fire, and was frozen in suspended animation for 100 years.

I think the real question to ask here is why is corporate America and our education system pushing this occult mental filth on our children? What is their real agenda? I will continue to view the indigo problem as a mental illness, closely related to demon possession.

Other than that I have no problem with it.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Oh,boy, I think I will kindly show myself to the door and and leave this thread.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join