It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nephilim Rising, the truth with ufos aliens and indigos

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeeGee

Originally posted by DaleGribble
thats exactly what they want you to think, that they are not evil. watch the vids it explains it very well..

I'm not gonna bother watching religious propaganda. The only evil in this world is what religion has done to mankind. In the long run, it has done more harm than good.

[edit on 31-10-2007 by GeeGee]

I agree wholeheartedly with this statement. From what I've read, watched and observed, religion (and even some thought-consessions profession to be "anti-religion") are after 1 thing and 1 thing only. Control. A controlled person is a loyal person. A loyal person is an ignorant person. An ignorant person is a fool.

Isn't there a well-known saying in regards to a fool and his money?

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeeGee
Yeah that's what most Christians think. Whatever they can't explain/contradicts the bible is instantly evil/Satan/whatever. This doesn't apply to all Christians, mind you.

Umm... I don't think "most" Christians have even heard the term "indigo children", let alone drawn the conclusion that they are evil. As a Christian, I never even heard of indigo children until I read about them on ATS. I'm certain that if I asked all of my family members and friends what they thought about indigo children, they would have no clue what I'm talking about. And we're not devout Christians or people who live sheltered lives, so it's not like we're living under a rock or anything. Most of us don't even go to church every Sunday.

But I think it's a pretty ignorant comment to say what you said, even with your little "this should cover my butt" follow-up sentence. I would really love to know where you came up with this theory. Do you have a source or is it just something a friend told you? Because in my mind it's the equivilent of saying "most Muslims think cats taste good", even if you follow it up with "I'm not saying all Muslims eat cats, mind you."

This site is supposed to be about denying ignorance, not spreading it.

As for the whole "indigo children" thing, I don't really believe they even exist. I've yet to meet one (that I know of) nor have I seen any concrete proof of one. I've heard people on here calling themselves indigo children but they've done nothing in my mind that would make me consider them any more special than the next person. But maybe I'm just a clueless Christian!!!

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Icarus Rising

We are commanded to judge the spirits. Let's judge the spirit of the indigo child by his words. This is from an article cited in another thread here on ATS about indigos.

t was then that Boriska told us about his previous life on Mars, about the fact that the planet was in fact inhabited, but as a result of the most powerful and destructive catastrophe had lost its atmosphere and that nowadays all its inhabitants have to live in underground cities

So the little indigo believes in reincarnation. Let's compare that against the teachings of the Bible,
Hebrews 9:27,

And because by God's law death comes to men once, and after that they are judged

Teachings of indigo boy,

The boy also talks with great passion and enthusiasm about the Mayan civilization. According to him, we know very little about this great civilization and its people.

Apparently one thing we do know about the Mayans was that they were into child sacrifice. It seems their gods needed a lot of appeasing.
en.wikipedia.org...

This by the way is one reason why God utterly destroyed their cultures, but that is a side issue.

That's enough for me to 'discern' the indigo spirit.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Again, it is difficult for me to determine the nature of an entire group based on what one individual or segment says or does. That is like saying all Christians are bad because of the Crusades or the Inquisition.

Wait, next you might try to tell me that Catholics aren't really Christians.

Well then, that is like saying all Christians are bad because of Jim Baker's thievery, or Jimmy Swaggert's trysts, or Pat Robertson's lunacy, or Ted Haggard's homosexual hypocrisy.

Get it?

Matthew 7

1 Judge not, that ye be not judged.

2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother’s eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

4 Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?

5 Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother’s eye.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rasputin13
As for the whole "indigo children" thing, I don't really believe they even exist. I've yet to meet one (that I know of) nor have I seen any concrete proof of one. I've heard people on here calling themselves indigo children but they've done nothing in my mind that would make me consider them any more special than the next person. But maybe I'm just a clueless Christian!!!

I'm sorry if I offended you, but my post was directed towards the religious zealots mainly, who say anything that contradicts the bible is evil/Satan/whatever. There are Christians on this forum who think UFO's/Aliens are just that, UFO's/Aliens, that's why I said it doesn't apply to all Christians.

I think it's ironic that you say "I haven't seen any concrete proof of one", yet you are Christian and believe Jesus is your lord and savior...which there is no proof of. I don't really wanna turn this into a debate, I was just stating my opinion, that's all. By the way, I was raised a Christian, so I don't think you're clueless.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 02:35 AM
link   
i am a christian and i believe the bible does support the notion of indigo people. in my mind it is different, just people who are given special powers by God, to make the world believe in him.

Mark Chapter 16
15He said to them, "Go into all the world and preach the good news to all creation. 16Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned. 17And these signs will accompany those who believe: In my name they will drive out demons; they will speak in new tongues; 18they will pick up snakes with their hands; and when they drink deadly poison, it will not hurt them at all; they will place their hands on sick people, and they will get well."

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by elusivetruth

Yep,

The "indigos" as far as I am concerned, are the messengers that God promised. Just as God said, for my names' sake, you will be persecuted. Look at the way people, particularly "Christians" and Muslims, react at the mention of an "indigo." Need I say more?

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 11:24 AM
link   
i was just revisiting video 3. it goes into some pretty insightful details of the new world order. i wonder if that was a real sacrfice they filmed? i want to redirect this thread to cover all the issues brought up and not just the indigos, i think there is alot more to be discussed here.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I'm an indigo/Crystal Child "To make it clear I am a mixture of both, not confused on which I am." One of the few Older ones. A lot more are spawning in these times, but very few were born in the 80's as i was. I am in no way Evil haha that's just ridiculous. If I see an old lady having trouble with groceries, I'd help her, I wouldn't Rob her like an evil person would. I mean seriously, come on.

If you don't believe in Indigo or Crystal Children that's fine. You don't have to believe in us for us to exist.

[edit on 1-11-2007 by RandomThought]

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by elusivetruth
i am a christian and i believe the bible does support the notion of indigo people. in my mind it is different, just people who are given special powers by God, to make the world believe in him.

You are talking about the gift of the Holy Spirit. That's a gift that is given to any christian who but asks. You do not need special genetics or an inherited demon to receive it. Now if and when an indigo child starts to praise Jesus and offer thanks to the one true God, I might take a second look, but if they continue to offer the praises of pre-flood civilizations like Atlantis or tell us how wonderful the bloodthirsty child sacrificing tribes of Central America were, I'll call them what I think they are, demons.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 08:53 PM
link   
That's exactly what I took the meaning of "awakened indigo" to be; an indigo indwelled with the Holy Spirit. I appreciate your willingness to be open-minded on this issue.

I come off pretty harsh sometimes, but I want you to know that my posts apply just as much to me, maybe moreso, than to anyone else.

John 6

44 No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.

45 It is written in the prophets, And they shall be all taught of God. Every man therefore that hath heard, and hath learned of the Father, cometh unto me.

Peace.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaleGribble
yes god is merciful but at the same time his wrath should be feared.

I'm guessing with his divine knowledge he will have some form of Divine Wrath, Above the Law.

[e dit on 1-11-2007 by Full Circle]

[edit on 1-11-2007 by Full Circle]

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Full Circle

yeah pretty much. im not trying to prush religion on you people but did you watch the vids. there is a lot to what these people are saying that is why i posted them...

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by SevenThunders
All you have to do is listen to what these indigo children are saying to realize that it is utterly demonic. They bash Jesus, they promote new age teachings and support various ancient pre flood myths and societies such as Atlantis and Lemuria. Their teachings are in direct contradiction of scripture. All these societies were demonic and founded by nephilim. Watch the video, it's excellent information.

excuse me,you only have to observe human behaviour throughout history to see who are the ones acting like demons,

your not getting away with blaming the demonic actions of man on anyone else but man.
So many Christians have done so much worse than the so called indigo children,one being electing GEORGE BUSH.

there are various accounts of pre flood civs,most notably the jomon

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I watched a few parts of it, and I dont mean to bash anyone liking this documentary, but I personally do have a real problem with the Christian view on this. It always feels like there are rules, and if you dont follow the rules, you go to hell in one way or the other.

I just dont believe that is the way the world works.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by wierdalienshiznit

your not getting away with blaming the demonic actions of man on anyone else but man.

Well that's true, we are responsible for our actions. However when a child starts manifesting past lives and pushes new age religion and fallen demonic cultures, it's pretty clear what's going on. The fault is likely to lie with some spiritual compromise the child's parents or grandparents have made that allows this kind of demonic manifestation to occur.

So many Christians have done so much worse than the so called indigo children,one being electing GEORGE BUSH.

There's not much worse than leading children astray from the truth. Jesus said it would be better to have a millstone tied around your neck and to be thrown into the sea. As for George Bush, he is but a mediocre politician, not much different than the classic tax and spend liberal LBJ. Since he broke all of his campaign promises from his first election, you can hardly blame christians for being deceived. At least he wasn't a traitor, receiving money from communist China for military technology, like Clinton was.

there are various accounts of pre flood civs,most notably the jomon

I don't think much is known about the Jomon, other than the fact that they were suspected of goddess worship. No doubt that entailed various pagan rites, and probably some child sacrifice etc. Pre flood civilizations were universally evil.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 07:22 PM
link   
That's the thing, isn't it? Christ Himself said,

Matthew 19

17 And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.

It isn't just pre-flood civilizations that are universally evil. Look around you today. It wouldn't surprise me in the least to find child sacrifice being practiced somewhere in secret these days as well, like at Bohemian Grove for instance.

Jeremiah 17

9 The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?

It is only by faith in God the Father through His Son Jesus Christ that we are able to overcome our wicked hearts.

Off topic, but still in response to your last post; I'm sure there are many people who consider George Bush to be much more of a traitor than Bill Clinton.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Icarus Rising

Well this is a good point. Jesus prophesied that at the end of days it would be just like the days of Noah. People would be going about their business and sudden destruction would fall upon them. Also just like the days of Noah, peoples thoughts would be continuously on evil all the time. So you are right, our culture is conforming itself to the pre-flood civilizations. No doubt there is child sacrifice as well as demon offspring walking the world today, as there were nephilim of old. Perhaps this is a possible explanation for the indigo child.

As for George Bush, he may well be a traitor. Certainly the push for more police powers is suspicious. More evidence is needed however. Unfortunately what passes for evidence these days is some sort of odd visceral hatred, similar to what is blindly expressed towards Israel or christians in general.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 07:51 PM
link   
That's true. It seems many people these days, especially on political issues, are beyond being able to express themselves in cogent terms without spewing vitriol and hatred. Both sides are so polarized and entrenched that common ground has become no man's land. I don't necessarily think it explains indigos, though.

We all need the Prince of Peace in our lives, now more than ever.

[edit on 2-11-2007 by Icarus Rising]

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by SevenThunders

Why do you continuously brand all Indigos under the same category, a category that came from a random source in a thread on ATS?? You can't pick and choose information and use it to brand an enormous group of people. I honestly don't think hardly any indigos at all preach anything having to do with Atlantis. Also, the Mayans were extremely intelligent and you are seriously underestimating them by focusing only on human sacrifice. Lets not forget the bloodshed that Christianity has caused, perhaps we should focus just on that when thinking of the bible.

Despite this, few Indigos at all speak of these things. Awakened Indigos are focused on developing the spirit. They want nothing but for humanity to strive to its fullest potential. There is no "new age religion" being presented as you suggest. Rather they speak a message comprised of modern spiritual ideas that do not contradict the core teachings of the bible whatsoever. At least research the things that you brand negatively. If you looked into this I think you may find that the bible's prophecies speak of such children appearing at the time of the end.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join