It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO question asked at Democratic Debate Tonight

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by talon
in the uk we have a saying "dont vote for who will do the most good, vote for who will do the least harm", if you beleve that the goverment is controled by a higher "NWO" then it wouldnt matter how many people voted for him, they would just fix it so he didnt get elected, or they will just make up some scandal if he starts to poke his nose in

Well then u can see by his nose, that he was trying to uncover all of it.
When its red then he didnt dig deep enough. when its totaly vanished...? guess what!

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 01:59 PM
link   
the media has picked hillary as the winner. there task now is to discredit the rest of the candidates by giving them BS questions that have nothing to do with the topics of debate.
watching the media run debates can basically tell who the winner is before one vote is counted,

they need to start giving equal time to all candidates

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 01:59 PM
link   
the media has picked hillary as the winner. there task now is to discredit the rest of the candidates by giving them BS questions that have nothing to do with the topics of debate.
watching the media run debates can basically tell who the winner is before one vote is counted,

they need to start giving equal time to all candidates

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I was watching the daily show last night with john stewart and he bashed the candidate who claimed to believe in UFO's, by saying "Why are you still Running?" I think we should start an anti-John Stewart Poll and get him kicked off the air, the more i hear from him the more he sounds republican and not the democrat he claims to be.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lokey13
I was watching the daily show last night with john stewart and he bashed the candidate who claimed to believe in UFO's, by saying "Why are you still Running?" I think we should start an anti-John Stewart Poll and get him kicked off the air, the more i hear from him the more he sounds republican and not the democrat he claims to be.

Yes lets get some signs and burning torches and lynch him, Come on man John Stewart is just being real about it. The fact that this politician claims to have seen a UFO, only ensures that he will not be elected by the general population. Also the John stewart you see on television is a character. He gets payed millions to sit in front a camera and bash politicians.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlitzThe fact that this politician claims to have seen a UFO, only ensures that he will not be elected by the general population.

Well I don't know about that. See -

www.ufoevidence.org...

This poll showing 72% of the American population not only acknowledging that UFOs exist but believing that 'the govt is not telling the public everything it knows about UFOs' is not a one-off, but reflected in other surveys.

If 72% of the voting population believes UFOs are ET in origin, why should they not then vote for a candidate who thinks like them?

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 02:29 AM
link   
This might also be of interest to forum members. It's allegedly a transcript of the presidential briefing given to then-new President Ronald Reagan between 6 and 8 March 1981, weeks after his first-term inauguration.

lucianarchy.proboards21.com...

In the light of this, these subsequent speeches to the UN make more sense:

www.youtube.com...

It's reasonable to assume that any new president is going to receive this type of detailed briefing within weeks of taking office. Whether disclosure will follow is doubtful, for the list of reasons cited in my previous post (and there may be others to add to the list).

[edit on 2/11/2007 by bovarcher]

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 02:57 AM
link   
The link did not transcribe properly. let's have another go:

lucianarchy.proboards21.com...

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Just thought I'd throw in some related information from CNN.

edition.cnn.com...

Clinton denies delaying release of husband's documents

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- Sen. Hillary Clinton's rivals for the Democratic presidential nomination are accusing her of delaying the release of records from her husband's administration, something the front-runner and President Clinton have denied.
"We have just gone through one of the most secretive administrations in our history. And not releasing, I think, these records at the same time, Hillary, that you're making the claim that this is the basis for your experience, I think, is a problem," Sen. Barack Obama, D-Illinois, charged during a presidential debate Tuesday.
But Clinton, who represents New York, said the release of the records are not up to her or former President Clinton but the archivists at the National Archives....

....The library has about 300 outstanding Freedom of Information Act requests for Clinton documents, totaling 10 million pages, and has six archivists to handle them......

...."The first request was on UFOs, and we can't decide which one to handle first,"

This is more of a general secrecy issue, but I think it would be a fair bet that a good percentage of those outstanding requests would be pertaining to UFOs seeing as the first one off the bat was on the subject.

I have a mild interest in U.S politics. It's mandatory for all conspiracy theorists.
My powers of paranoia see a pattern...
Bush , Clinton , Clinton , Bush , Bush , Clinton?
Hey, it's an exclusive club!

Just kidding, sort of.

[edit on 2-11-2007 by squiz]

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by tru_cutru

it's already been said i'm sure,
the reply was no different than when candidate Carter (Jimmy Carter)
made his name more recognized when he too, said he saw a UFO,
and when he made President, he would release all the gov't info.

here's another candidate in the 2008 campaign, using UFOs as a ticket to name recognition, and doing something/anything to stand out from the crowded field of candidates.

before your excitement clouds you rational mind, he said U.F.O.s.......
not to be definitely linked as 'extra-terrestial, Alien being, piloted craft'
~~there's a huge difference in what he said and what you think he implied~~

at least that's my analysis of this news item

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Quote:

I think Kucinich has a better chance of winning than Ron Paul does.

A vote is not a bet on who you think will win. You don't get a prize if you pick the guy that wins.

A vote is an endorsement. You choose the candidate you want to see in office.

I don't understand why people talk about who has a "chance" or not. I will not feel like a fool for voting for someone who didn't win. This isn't a race at the tracks. Do what you can to get the best guy in office, or else you have no one but yourself to blame if they didn't get there.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Jimmy Carter Distances Himself From Kucinich On UFOs

But now Carter has told CNN that he does not at all believe the object he and about 25 other people saw — a round object that changed colors — was actually any sort of alien spaceship.

tpmelectioncentral.com...

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 03:32 PM
link   
DENNIS KUCINICH ADMITS SEEING U.F.O. DURING THE DEBATE

teslaandlyne (30 seconds ago)
The CFR/TC own the UFOs developed from stolen Tesla designs by
Germany and America.
When the FOO became known, Tesla would have sued but was killed.

So the FOO and Tesla have become unknown to a media bent
on Alien rubbish and the suppression of electrical science.

Ask Rockefeller if he ever heard or knows about Tesla.
Ask any of your CFR candidates about Tesla.

Just to see the shock and awe on their faces.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Of course the government is hiding something. They always are.

Nice find though.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Jimmy Carter promised he would reveal what the government knew about UFOS when elected. He came out of his frist briefing almost in tears. He said he could not say anything and he could not even say why he could not say anything about UFOS. I heard he got a call from the Pope asking him to NOT reveal the truth about UFOS because it would wreck people's faith in Jesus Christ. That is these aliens can do everything Jesus was reputed to do such as walk on water, float in the air, heal the sick, raise the dead, pass through walls, read minds, etc., etc., etc.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by maryjenkins
Jimmy Carter promised he would reveal what the government knew about UFOS when elected. He came out of his frist briefing almost in tears. He said he could not say anything and he could not even say why he could not say anything about UFOS. I heard he got a call from the Pope asking him to NOT reveal the truth about UFOS because it would wreck people's faith in Jesus Christ. That is these aliens can do everything Jesus was reputed to do such as walk on water, float in the air, heal the sick, raise the dead, pass through walls, read minds, etc., etc., etc.

And just how did you become privy to this inside information? Source?

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Grey Basket

She heard it from the Aline King, just like Eisenhower:

Eisenhower Met With Aliens In 1954 -Close Encounter Meeting

Its a result of CIA paid for rubbish, memorized by mind control of a
glut of writers that spout pro ET and con Tesla ideas.

I CT that the Aline King was Hitler and gave Ike the heart attack
that almost gave us Nixon as president ahead of his time.

JFK, under direction of the Pope, said to get rid of the Nazis in America.

N'uf said.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheStarMan
Luther, your statement about no one educated voting republican is very silly. Yes, historically people with advanced degrees tend to vote Democrat,

you mean college proffessors and proffesional students? ex-hippies?

but so do the poor an uneducated.

you mean welfare cases and daily laborer types wanting a bigger handout and wanting the government to provide everything for them?

Generally conservative voters are middle to upper class who may not necessarily hold advanced degrees

becasue they were busy putting their bachelors degree to work bettering themselves and their families?

but may be more wealthy.

may be? try definetely more wealthy, and harder working.
as for myself, I will vote for Mitt Romney and I hold a BS in construction Management.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join