It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO question asked at Democratic Debate Tonight

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I cant believe no one has created a thread about this yet. I was in disbelieve when they ask one the Democratic runnerups if he believed in UFOS or not. He politically and carefully said that yes he believed in UFOS, later on the Texas governor was asked if he believed in UFOS and said that the government was hiding information, he also sounded very political and careful but did say that the government was hiding information. Sorry for my rambling, Iam just very excited. It is my first post here by the way. I am definetly voting for the runnerup that said he believed in UFOs. I am ashamed to say I already forget was his name is.

PS This is definetly a sign that the subject is having more acceptance at the government level. We are going in the right direction

Flame on, what do you think?

i found the video on youtube ALREADY

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 30-10-2007 by tru_cutru]

[edit on 31-10-2007 by tru_cutru]

[edit on 31-10-2007 by tru_cutru]

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 10:39 PM
link   
It was Kucinich. I saw it and I was glad.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Thanks I just home from school. So what do you think. Will you vote for him solely because he believes in UFOS? ...probably not, but I would

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I like the fact he said it but I could never support Kucinich. Also, I'm a conservative and support Mitt Romney.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 10:46 PM
link   
GWB was asked about UFO disclosure during his campaign against Al Gore. He answered, "I'll get right on it."

Where'd that get us?

[edit on 30-10-2007 by reject]

[edit on 31-10-2007 by reject]

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 10:47 PM
link   
is my first time posting that it usually take this long for people to post? I mean these are HUUUUUGE news, I dont understand why more people are not contributing to this thread or is there another thread running already?

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by reject

Well GWB has not done anything good for the country, why would he do anything for the UFO community

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by tru_cutru
I cant believe no one has created a thread about this yet.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I know it's good to have it even mentioned on network TV, but I can't stand their lack of impartiality. The implication throughout is a belief in UFOs is tantamount to lunacy.

It reminded me of the coverage the local NBC affiliate gave the anniversary of the Phoenix Lights. The bimbo newscaster asked the lead anchor, you don't believe in that crap do you ? Oh of course not, it's a bunch of nonsense.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 11:00 PM
link   
yeah I agre I got that feeling a bit too. However, Tim, said that he was witnessing a movement between the believer and the nonbelievers or something among those lines. lol sorry I am very excited I cant even recall well what I heard during the dabate

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 11:06 PM
link   
What channel, maybe there will be a replay.

Anyone YouTube it?

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 11:08 PM
link   
is over but it'll probably be on youtube tomorrow. I thought they gave the UFO subject a fair amount of talking time.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 11:10 PM
link   
hahaha SERIOUSLY George W Bush, when asked about UFO disclosure said "I'll get right on it."??? Hahaha I find that such classic GWB speak, I'm laughing hysterically right now.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grey Basket
What channel, maybe there will be a replay.

MSNBC

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I started a thread about this at 11:03. Here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Although this one has more replies. Can we condense the threads?

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Well since it was Kucinich, it looks like this came up due to his recent UFO stuff with Shirley McClaine. Surprising that they would talk about this at a debate though. I missed it also... hope someone got in on video...

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Luther Blissett

how do we do that?

ps found the video already on youtube

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 02:38 AM
link   
I think Dennis has a better chance of winning the election than Ron Paul does................

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Russert asked the question. he said," this is a serious question.", before he asked the question about the UFO to kucinich.
he was not joking. he asked obama," do you believe life exists on other planets?"
he asked the same question to jay barbree, NBC Space Correspondent, on
Meet the Press a few weeks ago.
www.msnbc.msn.com...

I think Russert may be a believer.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by polomontana
I like the fact he said it but I could never support Kucinich. Also, I'm a conservative and support Mitt Romney.

Do you mind me asking what your education level is? The only reason why I'm asking is because I haven't met anyone who is supporting a conservative candidate in this election.

I understand that everyone simply wants the world to be a better place, and as such, chooses a candidate who has the most intelligent solutions to do so. If people were looking to actually vote by choosing the most intelligent solutions to making the world a better place, Kucinich would be the frontrunner, followed by Gravel.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Luther Blissett

Why don't you just call him stupid while you are at it?

My education level is very high. I cannot stand any of the candidates at this point but I will not waste my vote by note showing up at the polls. At this point the only person I will even consider is Ron Paul.

Back on topic, it is very interesting this subject was even addressed at the debate.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join