It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Kerry get a face-lift????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2004 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I'm looking at his before/after picsa and it looks like he got one---he definitely needed it.

drudgereport.com...

[Edited on 28-1-2004 by Colonel]

posted on Jan, 28 2004 @ 04:37 PM
link   
No, he just learned how to smile! He doesn't look like a Tree Ent from Lord of the Rings anymore.

posted on Jan, 28 2004 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flinx
No, he just learned how to smile! He doesn't look like a Tree Ent from Lord of the Rings anymore.

LOL! That was hilarious!

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Looks like he's getting botox on that forehead. He mos def had an eye lift. Think it's safe to say he had some work done...and he did needed it. Specially on those brows--I love that he's taming them now. He looks so much better.

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 03:26 PM
link   

[Edited on 29-1-2004 by Fry2]

[Edited on 29-1-2004 by Fry2]

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Wasn't he out of action for a few days, not too long ago? hmmm....
Plus - he cut his hair. (his hair has always freaked me out)

this pic is the worst:

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Kerry's actually kinda handsome. So is Dubya, though, not as cute as his father--what happened to Jeb? He's all portly and ill-built with eight necks. Must take after his momma.

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Clarks sweater, now Kerry' ugly mug seems less Munster-like.

WRITE WHOMEVER PUBLISHES THAT SHAT & TELL THEM OUR COUNTRY IS F***ED, FOCUS ON THE ISSUES! We don't give a damn about how pretty or if they would be good to have a beer with.......just if they could leave a nation for our kids to be proud of & one where we have enough jobs to feed them.

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 04:26 PM
link   
who has a little vanity? Trent Lott wears a hair piece & Reagan colored his hair. SO what if he got some botox. If it makes him feel better, who cares?WHy are people like Drudge focusing on stupid stuff like this?WHy not ask him hard questions rather than did he or didn't he? Just my two cents!

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Actually it looks like he just got the edges of his eyes picked up a bit. His face does not seem tighter as far as I can tell.

Maybe he also just got a little color so he could stop being the number one choice of Goths nationwide.

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 01:23 AM
link   
I notice a pattern of presidents coming in semi-youthful looking, like Clinton did, and leaving terribly aged, like Clinton did. I'm afraid to think how much surgery Kerry would need if he wins considering how worn he looks before he's even arrived.

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Djarums
I notice a pattern of presidents coming in semi-youthful looking, like Clinton did, and leaving terribly aged, like Clinton did.

I've noticed that Clinton has started to look better since he's left office...

However, I was comparing pictures of Bush from this year to pictures of him back in 2000, and he pretty much looks the same. I wonder why....

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 03:43 AM
link   
White House plastic surgeon.

They got him set up between the bowling alley and the movie theater.

it's a going away present

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Djarums
I notice a pattern of presidents coming in semi-youthful looking, like Clinton did, and leaving terribly aged, like Clinton did.

I've noticed that Clinton has started to look better since he's left office...

However, I was comparing pictures of Bush from this year to pictures of him back in 2000, and he pretty much looks the same. I wonder why....

Detachment from everything in life does have an upside.....no worry lines & no pangs of guilt to wear heavy on your brow. Look at all the other pathological liars & murderers...they seem pretty young for their age!
And Dim Son does dye his hair.

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Its funny but true. I agree, non smiling faces put wrinklies on your face. lol

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 10:16 AM
link   
He cut his hair and got some color added back, and seems to have had BOTOX in both cheeks and eyes.

It's no secret, why is he on CNN right now denying it?

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by RANT
He cut his hair and got some color added back, and seems to have had BOTOX in both cheeks and eyes.

It's no secret, why is he on CNN right now denying it?

Because if he admitted it, the media sharks would tear him apart. Leno and Letterman would be making stupid jokes about him for a month.

But of course, if he lies about it, they'll still mess with him....just saw a story about it on CNN. Can't win either way.

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 05:13 AM
link   
If he has had a face-lift, i hope he didn't
pay the bill!

top topics

join