It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Happy Halloween, everyone!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 07:51 PM
link   
May your bags get filled with lots of candy

and may you have a frightening day!!!

Best Wishes,

DG and Groper the Clown.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Now how did i end up in this forum???

MODS!!! Can you please move us to Chit Chat???

Thank you!

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Happy Halloween DG!

Are you handing out treats?
Or are you turning out the lights and hiding in the back of the house for a few hours.

We haven't decided yet..
We're leaning towards hiding..only because for the last couple of years it's been deep voiced teenage males..Searching for munchies.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I guess it is 'All Hallows Eve' somewhere in the world already...

Its not even 8pm yet here in Arizona. Can't wait to see what kinds of people come out tomorrow night. This will be my first holiday, aside from the fourth of july, out here.

Should be interesting.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I dont get home until 6:30 and by then

its mostly over with, and you're right, i dont like

big people at the door asking for candy (without kids)

Whats up with that???

I think i'll hide come to think of it.

But happy Halloween, anyway!!!

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Happy Halloween DG, and Everyone....

May your candy bags be full and filled with sweet treats...

Semper

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Happy Halloween! May the children be pleasant this year, I don't like mean little kids, it makes me want to step and their toes and twist my foot around in a painful manner

Everyone have a safe, happy Halloween

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Have fun don't eat too much candy!

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Happy Halloween everyone!!!

I usually turn my light out after the first hour and a half or so because after that it is all adults and kids to lazy to actually put on a real costume, I just do it for the little ones.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Happy Halloween everyone!

You kiddies be nice or I'll come 'round your house and stomp on all your toys

Have a safe and enjoyable night tomorrow, and take care yall!

--Kit.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Have a nice day Y'all!!

Hope someone scares the poopy outta you!!

MonSter MonKey

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Happy Halloween everyone! Hope something strange happens today that is thread worthy on ATS! Viva la ghosts and gouls!

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Thank you very much DG.
This year I am going as a pirate.
Argh.
I have to take my neice this year.
Should be fun.
Shes only 2.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 11:54 AM
link   
As I said on the renegade thread, before I knew of this one....

Happy All Hallowed Eve to everyone, and may the Great Pumpkin take a major dump in your goodie bag!

I walked into the local Chevy dealer today to get my annual inspection. Told the guys at the counter that I wanted candy... Why? Says they...

Because I'm dressed up like a payinig customer. Ba-dump-bump..

Happy Halloween to everyone... Friends and respected foes alike.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Happy Halloween everyone!

I just wish I was still young enough to go door to door................ oh, the good ol' days

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Happy Halloween Peepz!

I read Baby Blues comic strip a few days ago. The mother is frantically sewing away to make costumes for the two kids. The husband says that the kids would be just as happy with some smudged eyepencile on their faces and wearing some of his old clothes and going trick-or-treating as hoboes!

Funny thing is that my dad did that with me and my sister one year and it was a blast! The clothes were huge and baggy on us it was hard to walk in his big shoes. For some reason it was one of the best halloweens I can still remember at the age of forty!

Go figure!

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Have a safe and fubn evening, Its dark here in the UK right now so we have had endless lines of children wanting sweets lol,

Thank goodness there was speical offers on sweets in the shops today lol

(and
remember the BTS halloween pet comp.. take soem pics with your pets and enter! Ends tonight! )www.belowtopsecret.com...'

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I can't wait till tomorrow. Candy liquidation sales at the stores! But, first I'll hit up my nefew and neices stash first. They always come home with more than they can handle!

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Thank you for the Halloween wishes!!

This is my favorit holiday of the year!
Be safe tonight everyone!

I will be staying in and passing out candy to the kids this year! I did my yard up like an old graveyard. Heres a pic from last year. I will do some more pics tonight when it gets dark and I can light my fires and torches!

Tho Halloween has changed from when I was a kid. AT one time it was a big deal in the little town I grew up in called Marshaltown. Its in Iowa.
And we would get homebaked cookies, and cornballs.. It was all safe to eat too, and everyone knew eachother in the town. No harm ever came to the kids.. But sadly times change:shk:

We all know the story of how things have become dangerous in the USA now. Its just a big conspiracy of how our governments cause most of the crime in little towns, and big cities.. Its all how they take our fun away.

Anyway.. Happy Halloween everyone!! Enjoy ! and check your kids candy. BEsure to drive safe, and look out of people walking around..

Everyone on ATS is alot more alert about such things.. But just a healthy reminder..

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 02:51 PM
link   
HAPPY HALLOWEEN

I was just informed by my wife that we're going to another party tonight...

We had our party on the 20th... it was a huge success,

Last Saturday, we went to our local hang-out and entered the costume contest and won 1st place...

So, tonight, we're going to another local hang-out, they're having a costume contest, so wish me luck.

This also reminds me that I need to post our pictures... hmmm stand by.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join